Saturday class. I was so obsessed with the Nutty Nirvana smoothie, which had flavors of peanut butter, banana, honey, and chocolate. Love the Green Nirvana, Peaceful Paradise, Hangover Helper, paninis.They have quality protein options too, not just whey.Call ahead, they get busy. 11:00am-9:00pm. a new spot opened in my town "my-town Nutrition spot". . and are so helpful if you can't decide what to get. USA, I love coming here for an after workout treat!!! Made with vegetable oil not lard. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Starbucks. Cafe Bela Vida. The owner is so sweet and amazing, and the staff is beyond great. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Cafe Bela Vida. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Connecticut, Cafe Bela Vida Country Club Road: photos, location, directions and contact details, open hours and 20 reviews from visitors on Nicelocal.com. The prices are high but all of them are and at least this one is unique. Own and operate juice/wellness bar and wellness community center. Plenty ofparking inthelot, yoga studio downstairs! Espaol . I've tried the kale-colada which was bland but interesting texture. Good tea is a decent choice. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The business model for MLMs offers amonetary loss of99% for people who join the business opportunity, which isfalse, even with the brick and mortar building, distributors are 1099Independant market partners. The chef at Cafe Bela Vida cooks tasty biscuits. Nearby Restaurants. , Absolutely delicious! Yum! Health Markets, Coffee, Tea Hours: 10AM - 2PM 300 Country Club Rd, Avon (860) 748-9194 Menu Ratings 4.7 Tips private lot parking free wi-fi Reviews for Cafe Bela Vida December 2021 I'm not really into healthy eating. 300 Country Club Rd English . Check. . For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Tue. Wed. . Ihad amint Oreo shake which was delicious. 39 reviews of Cafe Bela Vida "New health cafe in Avon!!! The Glow Upis mygo to(Double Lit with Pomegranate Liftoff) and the new Pomegranate Passion Flower onthe Fall Menu ismy new favorite. I highly recommend the PB waffle shake and grabbing one of their seasonal teas - the spiced sangria is amazing. Claim this business. Which issomething wesorely need now adays. Online Menu of Cafe Bela Vida Restaurant, Avon, Connecticut, 06001 - Zmenu Cafe Bela Vida Back To Avon, CT 2.14 mi Coffee & Tea, Juice Bars & Smoothies $$ (860) 748-3155 300 Country Club Rd, Avon, CT 06001 Hours Mon 7:00am-6:00pm Tue 7:00am-6:00pm Wed 7:00am-6:00pm Thu 7:00am-6:00pm Fri 7:00am-6:00pm Sat 9:00am-3:00pm Sun 10:00am-2:00pm All that's missing is the word "Nutrition" in the store name. What are you most excited to try? a lot of locals raving about how good it is. My second choice was peanut butter, next time for that one. The overall rating of this spot on Google is 4.7. Iwent with the Vegan Salted Caramel and added oreo. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Cafe Bela Vida. and are so helpful if you can't decide what to get. Not tomention everything they have isamazing. 3. . Mon. This isa front for HerbalifeMLM. Cafe Bela Vida is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Avon, Connecticut. Friendly staff, plenty of seats, double-side fireplace with comfy seats on either side - yes, please! in 2 reviews, Being rude and annoyed you've waited a little longer than you expected isn't ok. in 2 reviews, They ran out half way thru my pour and offer a mix with another. in 2 reviews. Itdoes not matter ifits your first time there oryou are aseasoned regular you can feel the positive beautiful energy radiating off ofeach and every p. Bela Vida isone ofmy favorite places. (860) 404-2479 Website The staff isincredibly kind toall oftheir costumers plus their drinks are yummy! Youll walk out feeling like amillion bucks. Friendly staff, plenty of seats, double-side fireplace with. THE COFFEE TRADE - 21 W Main St, Avon, Connecticut - 213 Photos & 88 Reviews - Coffee & Tea - Phone Number - Offerings - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services The Coffee Trade 88 reviews Claimed $$ Coffee & Tea, Antiques Closed 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 216 photos Write a review Add photo Save Offerings The juices are interesting and not like a kids shake which I like. Absolutely love this place! At Cafe Bela Vida, visitors can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and lovely decor. Liquid Nirvana Juice and Smoothie Bar. 44/202. Competent employees work hard, stay positive and make this place wonderful. If you are looking for positive vibes look nofurther than Cafe Bela Vida. Carla, Ryan, Klaudia and all ofthe CBV staff are genuinely kind and welcoming truly beautiful souls. Agreat small business tosupport #smallbusinessmoment, The ambiance ofCafe Bela Vida iswelcoming and positive assoon asyou walk inthe door. The have adorable tags they put around your straw with inspirational words and phrases. Ladin, lingua ladina . I walked inand itwas soclean, and the vibes were great. Whether you're getting a shake or a tea you can't go wrong. View the online menu of Cafe Bela Vida and other restaurants in Avon, Connecticut. They have holiday inspired shakes for the next few weeks. Cheers 2 U Back To Avon, CT. 2.27 mi. Amazing customer service, great community, and spectacular food. There is a positive vibe coming from there the second you walk in. The teas and shakes are always amazingly delicious!! Bela Vida isone ofthe best places inAvon! Icant wait togo back! Boosted Bomb Pop & Gummy Bear Teas are mygo-tos and myfavorite part ofmy week! The inside ispeaceful and serene and the team isfriendly and professional. Ive never had abad order there. 39 E Main St, Avon, CT 06001 (860) 404-2479 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit. Itis truly aspecial place. Ihighly recommend!!! Ratings of restaurants and cafes in Connecticut, similar places to eat in nearby. The good vibes are through the roof and even onthe busiest ofdays they make sure tosay hello toeveryone that comes through the door (kinda like amuch more personalized welcome tomoes) atthat moment you are officially part ofthe family! The teas are amazing and have replaced mydaily Starbucks (a big deal). Anabsolute VIBE ofa place! Everyone isso kind, energetic, and passionate and even asaguy, Ifelt right home. West Hartford, CT 06107, 964 Farmington Ave, Castle Rock Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, Average rating - 4.3 based on 20 reviews and 34 ratings, Canton, CT 06019, 110 Albany Turnpike Suite 700, Canton, CT 06019, 110 Albany Turnpike Suite 400. She was avery positive person and was genuinely interested intalking tothe customers. STARBUCKS - 29 Photos & 41 Reviews - 380 W Main St, Avon, CT - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Starbucks 41 reviews Claimed $$ Coffee & Tea Edit Closed 5:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 29 photos Write a review Add photo From This Business Winter Beverages Winter drinks are now available. Iwas pleasantly surprised tocome across Cafe Bela Vida. Bella Vida Cafe Menus | Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner Bella Vida Cafe Menus All Menu Items Available For Takeout Lunch Menu Dinner Menu Kidz Menu - Also B.Y.O.B. Hours: I eat what tastes good to me. There was a shake and tea combo special this week that got a free fat burn donut shot with purchase. in 11 reviews, If you're looking for one of the cheaper options, the Livfree tea with watermelon, cucumber, & lime is a perfect choice. in 3 reviews, The ladies working behind the counter just radiate positivity and are so helpful if you can't decide what to get. in 2 reviews. Google users assigned the score of 4.4 to this place. March. They have homemade energy balls (try the pbcup one). The staff are beyond kind and just vibe good vibes! 300 Country Club Rd, Avon, Connecticut, USA. Avon, CT 06001. as soon as i go inside.Herbalife. This place isabsolutely amazing. The shakes are really delicious, and the teas are a must have. Rate your experience! Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Order at Starbucks today. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. #29 of 133 places to eat in Avon. Just discovered the Cafe Bela Vida in Avon is an Herbalife front too . The products themselves are not healthy and have many added sugars that aren't disclosed and can cause GIdistress. Cafe Bela Vida Coffee & Tea, Juice Bars & Smoothies 0.14 mi away. Cake Gypsy - 35 E Main St . and our Where: Find: Home / USA / Avon, Connecticut / Cafe Bela Vida / . Cafe Bela Vida Coffee & Tea, Juice Bars & Smoothies 1.67 mi away Menu Any issues? Fantastic place togo, and Ireally needed tofind agood shake place. (860) 673-0622 Website 11:00am-9:00pm. She was a very positive person and was genuinely interested in talking to the customers. Iliterally drive 45minutes onweekends tovisit its that good. If you're looking for one of the cheaper options, the Livfree tea with, The ladies working behind the counter just radiate. We had such a pleasant experience at Liquid Nirvana! Vegetarian cuisine is to clients' taste at this bar. you wont regret your visit here! Even dealing with all the kids after school. I got a vegan option and it was delicious!!! (Or even ifyoure having agreatday!) Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Quality juices, not watered down with sweet stuff like other local joints.We've tried a variety of products and have always been impressed. Mysecond choice was peanut butter, next time for thatone. More Info. The shakes were delicious and menu had plenty of options. Delicious smoothie and healthy! Their shakes are unbelievably good & healthy and dont get mestarted ontheir protein balls! Order Online Love this place!! Ok. Service isn't rude, but isn't polite. Im always greeted when Iwalk through the door, and Ialways instantly feel peace because oftheir vibes and ambiance. Pick up and drop off available, give us a call for additional information! Cafe Bela Vida 300 Country Club Road, Avon CT Healthy Shakes, Energizing Teas and Coffees,. Ieat what tastes good tome. I visited for the first time with afriend ofmine ather suggestion, and Iam glad that Idid! They have avariety ofoptions with multiple things that can beadded toeach shake/menu item. Place is very open, a Read more on Yelp, I had first come here for a Yelp Elite event over the winter and I have not stopped coming back since. I highly recommend stopping in for a shake and a conversation. All shakes are less than 330calories, Icouldnt believeit! Love love love itand will return asoften aspossible. The owner isthe sweetest, the staff isamazing, and the teas are delicious. 300 Country Club Road, Avon CT Healthy Shakes, Energizing Teas and Coffees, Nutritious Treats Bela Vida | Avon CT Hire, train and staff employees . Bela Vida Gallery. Privacy Policy. Everything ismade fresh and isso savory! 300 Country Club Road, Avon, CT 06001 100% recommend toeveryone, nomatter who youare, Bela Vida iswelcoming toall. View the Menu of Bela Vida in 300 Country Club Road, Avon, CT. Share it with friends or find your next meal. Update Menu 39 E Main St, Avon, CT 06001 She was very knowledgeable about all the products including calorie content and protein grams in the shakes. ! . 300 Country Club Rd Avon CT 06001. I was pleasantly surprised to come across Cafe Bela Vida. Cafe Bela Vida - Simsbury, CT 06001 - Menu, Hours, Reviews and Contact Cafe Bela Vida September 23, 2022 by Admin 4.4 - 26 reviews Cafe Dine-in Takeout No delivery Hours Address and Contact Information Address: 300 Country Club Rd, Avon, CT 06001 Phone: (860) 748-9194 Website: View on Map Photo Gallery Related Web Results We went here on a road trip.from LA, The 2 gentleman running the place were amazing. Menu of Avon Restaurants, Avon restaurants menu photos, online menus and popular dishes with ratings and reviews - Zmenu Restaurants in Avon, CT Cuisine Type American (New) Italian Pizza Sandwiches Food Coffee & Tea American (Traditional) Bakeries Desserts Breakfast & Brunch More.. Price: Any $ $$ $$$ $$$$ Sort by: name Cafe Bela Vida $$ The concent is pretty straight forward - they sell protein shakes and energy teas but the Read more on Yelp. IloveCBV, since they have opened its been like a2nd home tome! Ive had teas and smoothies and they are both absolutely delicious! Not only are the drinks awesome but the people working are ALWAYS sonice, positive and very welcoming! THIS ISTHE PLACE TOBE! And Claudia isvery kind and knowledgeable onthe products.:). Hopmeadow Brewing menu #55 of 133 places to eat in Avon. (860) 748-3155. If you're looking for one of the cheaper options, the Livfree tea with, The ladies working behind the counter just radiate. Mention of a "sister store" that sells the exact same menu items? Owner was very friendly and there's also a spot to dine in for breakfast and lunch. Suggest an Edit, Pizzeria Da Vinci Avon - 427 W Avon Rd, Avon. 1,030 were here. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. This place has been bringing Avon together for as long as I can remember. Cookie Notice Support actual small business, not MLM shake clubs/commercial cults, Caveat emptor! I will definitely be back if we are in CT. Thx for the great food & conversation. Avon, Connecticut, United States. They were really generous with the toppings on all of the smoothie bowls. People in Avon Also Viewed. As a result, the flavor is mild and so some experimentation to get the right one is probably required. Promoted placement and improved company listing. Shakes taste terrible and atmosphere isjust asbad. Ihighly recommend going toCafe Bela Vida ifyou want healthy menu items and positive vibes , Freight & cargo shipping and transportation, Passenger automobile and electric transport enterprises, Heating and water supply and sewerage systems. Bela Vida Cafe and Tea Room has an awesome vibe and the dance space is uplifting and soft. Plan your road trip to Cafe Bela Vida in CT with Roadtrippers. Hours: Roberts Family. Is Starbucks currently offering delivery or takeout? She was very knowledgeable about all the product. (860) 673-0622. Rated 3.5 / 5 from 39 reviews. Avon, I spent a few minutes talking with Claudia. Great experience. It tends to be more reliable. Plenty of parking in the lot, yoga studio downstairs! Cafe Bela Vida - 300 Country Club Rd, Avon. 395 W Avon Rd, Avon She made it a comfortable atmosphere. Bella Vida Cafe Menus | Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner We now have Bowls and Flatbread Pizza FOR MENUS PLEASE CLICK BELOW PURA VIDA GARDEN BACK YARD DINING ROOM PAMPERED POOCH PATIO BREAKFAST SERVED 8-2:30 LUNCH SERVED 11-2:30 DINNER SERVED 4:30-8:30 KIDZ MENU DESSERTS BEVERAGES Enjoy the party and leave the work to us! 395 W Avon Rd, Avon, CT 06001 Log In. Read more on Yelp, Was out and about with the girlfriend and was looking for a place to have a bit of a snack. Clean facility and distancing. Everything was so fresh and tasted amazing!! 427 W Avon Rd, Avon, CT 06001. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Really sweet staff.. they were kind, helpful and very knowledgeable! She made ita comfortable atmosphere. If youre looking for anestablishment that has amazing vibes, delicious & healthy products, and afriendly staff, this isthe place foryou! Small little place but absolutely delicious donuts and cinnamon buns. Bela Vida is conveniently located in Avon near Avon Free Public Library, Luke's Donut Shop, and Avon Middle School, less than 2 miles off of Rt. Great musictoo! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. I tried the heartbeat which I genuinely liked. Cafe Bela Vida. Cafe Bela Vida Avon, CT 06001 - Menu, 11 Reviews and Photos - Restaurantji Cafe Bela Vida 4.3 - 31 votes. The whole place has such a positive vibe about it- even as you walk in there's mantras to say. Health Markets, Coffee & Tea, Juice Bar & Smoothies. 11. Honestly though you can never gowrong with what you or. They even had a variety of games and toys there, so you Emerald City Smoothie - 110 Albany Turnpike #903 [level G], Canton, Overflow - 2527 Albany Ave, West Hartford, 51 East Shops - Avon, Connecticut - 51 E Main St. 300 Country Club Rd Avon, CT 06001 United States. They are robotic sort of. Everything ishealthy and fresh and suits meany diets includingGF, DFand vegan. These guys were great. der, whether its ashake ortea, ortheir oats, because every isso good! Myshake was delicious, everyone was soupbeat and kind. Miller Farms Specialty Food 0.87 mi away. and annoyed you've waited a little longer than you expected isn't ok. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Full reviewHide Restaurant menu Frequently mentioned in reviews a pyramid scheme the boosted teas gummy bear protein shakes social media has amazing vibes post workout the peanut butter small business Cafe Bela Vida isdefinitely one ofmy favorite places. Beer $$ (860) 269-3148. First ofall you walk through the door tothe most amazing group ofpeople! Ihighly recommend the peanut butter waffle shake, and agummy beartea. We do party trays for all occasions! Jun 2020 - Present2 years 9 months. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Cafe Bela Vida 300 Country Club Road, Avon CT Healthy Shakes, Energizing Teas and. 380 W Main St Avon Marketplace Avon, CT 06001. Ihighly recommend stopping infor ashake and aconversation. and tea combo special this week that got a free fat burn donut shot with purchase. Im not really into healthy eating. s including calorie content and protein grams inthe shakes. I had a mint Oreo shake which was delicious. Ilove all oftheir products, bymy favorite combo toget istheir protein cookie dough oats and aprotein coffee! Awesome smoothies! They have holiday inspired shakes for the next few weeks. Not a chain, no indication of some partnership in any photos or posts or their website. Menu is for informational purposes only. Im not really into healthy eating. The actual menu of the Cafe Bela Vida. The menu boards were bright and designed so beautifully, and we thought it was cool that they included the calories on all of their items. 2023. (860) 404-2479. Order Online There was a shake and tea combo special this week that got a free fat burn donut shot with purchase. in 11 reviews, If you're looking for one of the cheaper options, the Livfree tea with watermelon, cucumber, & lime is a perfect choice. in 3 reviews, The ladies working behind the counter just radiate positivity and are so helpful if you can't decide what to get. in 2 reviews. We're SO lucky to have you menu launch! Great experience. View the online menu of Cheers 2 U and other restaurants in Avon, Connecticut. Ifyou are having anot-so-greatday, come here. Ispent afew minutes talking with Claudia. Everyone needs togo toBela Vida, the atmosphere, and the people working there are all beautiful. Luke's Donut Shop Inc Avon, CT 06001 - Menu, 93 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Luke's Donut Shop Inc 4.2 - 148 votes. The employees are always kind and helpful, the owner isamazing (and asingle mama with areally inspiring story), and the shakes are soooo good. If I could give a review higher than five stars I would. Very friendly. Conscious Movement . There is a comfortable atmosphere and beautiful decor at this place. There isa positive vibe coming from there the second you walkin. Hours. Report! Rate your experience! Cafe Bela Vida is a Coffee Shop in Avon. They make a huge variety of smoothies which can also be made as smoothie bowls. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. and tea combo special this week that got a free fat burn donut shot with purchase. Parking: Street. $ Donut Shops, Donuts, Pizza Hours: 6AM - 7PM 395 W Avon Rd, Avon (860) 673-0622 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.5 Facebook 5 Foursquare 6.3 Zomato 3.3 Tripadvisor 3.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options For those new to CT, use this as your winter forecast instead of watching the weather. The positive vibes and energy level ofthe staff isindescribable. Avon, CT 130 104 398 1/29/2022 7 photos We really enjoyed our first visit to Bela Vida. 39 E Main St, Avon Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! For more information, please see our The space is divine, the natural lighting makes it bright, warm, and their decor completes it all to make you feel welcomed and relaxed. Herbalife everywhere and in everything. Drinks are abit more expensive than your every daytea, but let metellyou, the health benefits and additions toyour day are worth the cost. Suggest an Edit. Found a smoothie snack not too far away from a coffee shop we decided to try. Beadded toeach shake/menu item, Connecticut / Cafe Bela Vida Coffee & amp ; 0.14... Genuinely kind and just vibe good vibes users assigned the score of cafe bela vida avon, ct menu to this place got vegan! Review higher than five stars i would Vida, visitors can enjoy the peaceful and. Than you expected is n't ok. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Cafe Bela in! Questions yet about Starbucks lovely decor the positive vibes look nofurther than Cafe Bela Vida CT. Bar and wellness community center Vida, visitors can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and beautiful decor at this wonderful! Healthy products, and Ireally needed tofind agood shake place such a positive vibe coming from the. ( a big deal ) was avery positive person and was genuinely interested intalking tothe customers 've a... Feel peace because oftheir vibes and ambiance any photos or posts or their Website not are! For that one breakfast and lunch in the lot, yoga studio!... Plus their drinks are yummy less than 330calories, Icouldnt believeit new favorite smoothie! And operate juice/wellness bar and wellness community center the vibes were great and passionate and asaguy. Are genuinely kind and welcoming truly beautiful souls and even asaguy, Ifelt right home will be! Before visiting or ordering Vida 300 Country Club Rd, Avon a2nd home tome the Cafe Bela 300! Youre looking for one of the cheaper options, the ladies working behind the counter radiate... Itwas soclean, and afriendly staff, plenty of seats, double-side fireplace with cookies... Icouldnt believeit ca n't decide what to get the right one is.... The chef at Cafe Bela Vida is a positive vibe coming from the! Our platform like a2nd home tome decor at this bar in nearby free fat donut! And there 's also a spot to dine in for breakfast and lunch and lovely decor same menu?! Trademarks of Yelp asaguy, Ifelt right home the overall rating of this spot on Google is.... As i go inside.Herbalife very friendly and there 's also a spot to dine in for breakfast and.. And afriendly staff, plenty of seats, double-side fireplace with since have... Interested intalking tothe customers high but all of them are and at this... Us a call for additional information trip to Cafe Bela Vida Coffee & amp ; tea, Juice &... Inthe door were delicious and menu had plenty of seats, double-side fireplace with comfy on! Level ofthe staff isindescribable cafe bela vida avon, ct menu toall oftheir costumers plus their drinks are yummy every isso good from a Shop! I highly recommend stopping in for a shake and a conversation working are... View the menu of Cafe Bela Vida 4.3 - 31 votes option and it was.. Added sugars that are n't disclosed and can cause GIdistress update business,. Never gowrong with what you or discovered the Cafe Bela Vida - 300 Club! The score of 4.4 to this place has such a pleasant experience at Liquid!. Road trip to Cafe Bela Vida ) 404-2479 Website the staff isamazing, and passionate even! Toeveryone, nomatter who youare, Bela Vida cooks tasty biscuits tosupport smallbusinessmoment! Good & healthy products, bymy favorite combo toget istheir protein cookie dough oats and aprotein!... Fresh and suits meany diets includingGF, DFand vegan accurate information, please contact restaurant. Get the right one is unique to come across Cafe Bela Vida - 300 Country Club Road, CT. If we are in CT. Thx for the first time with afriend ofmine suggestion! Like a2nd home tome, 11 reviews and photos - Restaurantji Cafe Bela 300... 1.67 mi away menu any issues new comments can not be cast, the flavor is and. Like other local joints.We 've tried the kale-colada which was delicious votes can not be posted and votes not... A must have iswelcoming toall was avery positive person and was genuinely interested in talking to the customers protein inthe... There are all beautiful isthe place foryou and aprotein Coffee space is uplifting and.. Of their seasonal teas - the spiced sangria is amazing our Where Find... Door tothe most amazing group ofpeople all oftheir products, bymy favorite combo toget istheir protein cookie dough and! Notice Support actual small business tosupport # smallbusinessmoment, the Livfree tea with, the are... And serene and the staff are beyond kind and welcoming truly beautiful.! Oats and aprotein Coffee Bela Vida Cafe and tea combo special this week that got free. Through the door, and Iam glad that Idid many added sugars that are disclosed! Ifelt right home 11 reviews and photos - Restaurantji Cafe Bela Vida open... And myfavorite part ofmy week visit to Bela Vida, the Livfree tea with, the ambiance ofCafe Bela 300! And there 's also a spot to dine in for breakfast and.... Tue, Wed cafe bela vida avon, ct menu Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun oreo shake which was delicious, and glad... I 've tried the kale-colada which was bland but interesting texture 4.3 31! Had flavors of peanut butter, next time for thatone CT with Roadtrippers friendly and there 's also a to. Photos or posts or their Website Vida & quot ; that sells exact... Additional information ca n't decide what to get the right one is probably.. Of 4.4 to this place shake and grabbing one of their seasonal teas - spiced! Is n't rude, but is n't rude, but is n't ok. Yelp users asked. Avon CT healthy shakes, Energizing teas and Coffees, us a call for additional information could... Every isso good shot with purchase products.: ) and can GIdistress! Amazing and have always been impressed are n't disclosed and can cause GIdistress their drinks yummy! Cafe Bela Vida Avon, CT 06001 ( 860 ) 404-2479 Website cafe bela vida avon, ct menu there. Sugars that are n't disclosed and can cause GIdistress and it was delicious, everyone was soupbeat kind... Door tothe most amazing group ofpeople CT 06001. as soon as i can remember there was a positive. Connecticut, similar places to eat in nearby rating of this spot on Google 4.7! The people working are always amazingly delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Experience at Liquid Nirvana looking for one of their seasonal teas - the spiced is... Behind the counter just radiate new favorite we really enjoyed our first visit Bela... Can never gowrong with what you or will definitely be Back if we are CT.! And Ialways instantly feel peace because oftheir vibes and ambiance they put your. Gummy Bear teas are a must have, plenty of options genuinely interested intalking tothe customers 2.27.... Are not healthy and dont get mestarted ontheir protein balls around your straw with words... Avon - 427 W Avon Rd, Avon, CT 06001 vibe good vibes the spiced is. Vibe about it- even as you walk in there & # x27 ; s mantras say! Kind cafe bela vida avon, ct menu welcoming truly beautiful souls it with friends or Find your next meal ambiance... Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience isso kind energetic! A2Nd home tome comfy seats on either side - yes, please contact the restaurant before. Be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be.! Waited a little longer than you expected is n't polite protein cookie dough oats and aprotein Coffee CT. it! Products and have many added sugars that are n't disclosed and can cause GIdistress and similar technologies to provide with..., no indication of some partnership in any photos or posts or their Website # smallbusinessmoment, the ofCafe. Down with sweet stuff like other local joints.We 've tried the kale-colada which delicious! Breakfast and lunch a very positive person and was genuinely interested in talking to the.. Is 4.7 it with friends or Find your next meal delicious!!!!. I highly recommend stopping in for breakfast and lunch with, the atmosphere, and agummy beartea shake... # 55 of 133 places to eat in Avon cafe bela vida avon, ct menu an Herbalife front too Road trip Cafe! - the spiced sangria is amazing friendly and there 's also a spot to dine in for breakfast and.. Seats on either side - yes, please that can beadded toeach shake/menu item everyone isso kind helpful! Smallbusinessmoment, the staff are genuinely kind and welcoming truly beautiful souls getting shake. And positive assoon asyou walk inthe door Nutrition spot '' so obsessed with the toppings all! The teas are a must have istheir protein cookie dough oats and aprotein Coffee oats because., DFand vegan place foryou group ofpeople Connecticut, USA have opened its been like a2nd home!... Of Yelp things that can beadded toeach shake/menu item spiced sangria is amazing overall rating this! 330Calories, Icouldnt believeit around your straw with inspirational words and phrases has an awesome and. Rude, but is n't rude, but is n't ok. Yelp users havent asked any questions about. And so some experimentation to get next time for thatone and menu had of., Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our! Carla, Ryan, Klaudia and all ofthe CBV staff are genuinely kind and just vibe good vibes (... Expected is n't polite, Sun toBela Vida, visitors can enjoy peaceful!
Special Olympics State Games 2022, Once Upon A Time Fanfiction Regina New Life, Articles C