and then eighteen, right after getting pregnant with Henry, the remaining 10% is worth getting your heart ripped out for, Londyn Bridge: The Abyss and Londyn Bridge: Refuge, The Monomythical Adventures of Regina Mills and Emma Swan. What better way to ensure they both get what they want than marrying the daughters poised to lead these two factions in the future?___. It kind of goes hand in hand with an older article I wrote; He never fails because the writers won't let him fail until the mid-season finale. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ONCE UPON A TIME season three but there is a twist to this story. Comfort Food: A Snowy Day: Robin and Regina enjoy a day in when snow blankets the area. Henrys Adventures in Fairytale Land(FF.net/AO3/Wattpad), Based on Babes in Toyland, young Henry Mills wakes up after a car crash in a strange new world. reginasdaughter reginamills onceuponatime ouat storybrooke robinhood princecharming snowwhite magic 18 Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 The Evil Queens daughter by EvieMills2002 5.4K 118 8 A girl named Haley has had a pretty tough life and everything gets a whole lot harder when finds out that she is adopted. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Pairing: Rumplestiltskin/Emma (Golden Swan). Inspired by the who has a harder life poll, I decided to make another article on this (I'll also be utilizing some comments from there). It was very exciting to walk through such familiar corridors after seven years of finishing the school. Set ten years before the events of All That Was Me, young Regina Mills and Daniel Ahern go on their first date. pregnant killian ouat +16 more # 11 Ouat madness behind the smile by IronMan2105 136K 2.5K 10 Robin asked and took a closer look at the young girl. A Drunken Misadventure: After a night of drinking, Robin gets a brilliant ideaconfront the Evil Queen. When she does, she discovers she may have started looking for a dad but found a family instead. Comments: The chapters alternate between Robin's and Regina's point of view. And so the moment that it all went on a different path was as simple as it was impossible. Daughter of the ex-Crowned General Iroh, Cousin of the royal graces Zuko and Azula, niece of Fire Lord Ozai, and Great Granddaughter of Fire Lord Sozin." Together, the growing family faces the challenges of this world as they await the day when Emma will be called upon to break the curse. Robin feels drawn to Regina, even after only meeting her once. Ayato is a normal guy who lives in Japan. After months of falling in love with Ruby and Emma over drinks, dinners, and time, Regina finally breaks and invites the couple back to her house late one night for just "one more drink". Ruby Lucas wakes up in Belle French's body. Definitely worth a read for any fan of the two shows. Work Search: Instead of living with her husband in Neverla Lydia Mills wasn't always a 'Mills'. But Henry is gone, her baby, and the pain will never go away. She might get more than she expected. And then, the following day, Archie is found dead and the main suspect is Regina. What happens when the saviour comes to town? In the Enchanted Forest Regina and her true love were going to run away together but Cora crushed the heart of her true love and Regina was left with nothing. Well thats where youre wrong. Regina woke up to a soft kiss. After horrible weeks, Robin Locksley and Regina Mills both reach for the last box of mac and cheese at the store. It's time to get up, Robin replied and patted the woman on the shoulder. She lived there with the Mad Hatter and his daughter Ella is the Daughter of Regina (Evil Queen) and Robin Hood. Regina and Emma have been happily married for several years when Regina's other half reappears in Storybrooke in toddler form. [Gen with a strong OutlawQueen undercurrent]. Comfort Food: Based on a prompt. update to "Once Upon a Time": Robin and Regina enjoy spring and time with friends as Rachel's first birthday draws closer. What if Regina had a daughter before she adopted Henry and unlike her brother she decided to learn magic. Instead, there's a young version of her, one that ended up in Storybrooke, hurt and abused. What happens when the painkillers wear off and Robin wakes up. All I've Ever Learned From Love by DawnieS, Once upon a Time: Abridged by daesgatling, shake it like a ladder to the sun by Agent of the Apothecary, Moats and Boats and Waterfalls by blueink3, Londyn Bridge: The Abyss and Londyn Bridge: Refuge by Ellynne, Broken Kingdom, Broken Crown by Chess_Blackfyre, Once Upon a Supernatural Time by all-mirth-no-matter, A Most Unusual Friendship by December21st, A Word A Day: I know how you feel by LunaStorm, ''Just Highly Improbable by Phoenix Dragon Dreamer, Storybrooks Tale of Beauty and the Beast by Teddy'sTwin, somewhere, someone must know the ending by maleficently, Once Upon a Time and Again by KayleeThePete, and i went down with such a force by andromeda3116, --can't rain all the time by andromeda3116, The Monomythical Adventures of Regina Mills and Emma Swan by MaggieMerc, Broken Hearts Mend Souls by Can't-Escape-My-Fandoms, I've Got You Deep In the Heart of Me by coalitiongirl. This relationship is explored in a series of one-shots. Evangeline Mill, daughter of Regina Mills, sets off to stop herbut Imogen has taken refuge in an unfamiliar t Alice is the second daughter of king Midas and the younger sister of Abigail. The Tattoo: In the missing year, Regina and Robin have a little competition. Synopsis: Killian Jones becomes the king of Camelot, Pairing(s): Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Emma Swan, Belle (Once Upon a Time)/Original Female Character(s), Belle (Once Upon a Time)/Madam Mim (Disney), Synopsis: Byakuya Kuchiki arrives in Storybrooke to collect Graham's soul. Ten-years-old Sophie Mills had a goal for her summer: Find her dad. She had no memories of her biological family. Look inside for the complete prompt list. Memories: On a camping trip with Roland and Henry, Bobby has a strange episode that changes him. Amelia is very powerful, even more so than her mother. Crystal is the daughter of Aqua Regina. This story is based on that brilliant series. Outlaw Queen. The Land Without Magic(FF.net/AO3/Wattpad). Ruby Lucas has visited many places of Wizarding world in her life, but Hogwarts still seemed the most magical of all. Comments: Gripping plot, wonderful characterisation, terrifying villains, and a realistically done redemption story. Leopold realizes that Regina doesnt want to marry him and sees a chance to strengthen Mist Havens relationship with a neighboring kingdom. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. With Regina's Daughter, The daughter of Regina Mills or The Evil Queen. by ellie 263K 7.5K 69 Phoebe Jones had spent the last fourteen years of her life in the foster system, moving from home to home. She sleepily turned her head to see that it was David's fingers. Also, I have marked this story as BDSM and explicit so tailor you're expectations accordingly :). Also, considering how zanhar1's article about why she hates Bloom ended up getting 2006-2023 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Belle French wakes up in Ruby Lucas' body. It's Christmas Eve and the Sheriff is surprised by the former Mayor on the Christmas Eve. regina had been with daniel but it all ended because of cora but one day she will find love again in emma and itll be so sweet and fluffy and i love them so much swan queen makes so happy so yes After the death of Daniel and her forced marriage, Regina lost everything except her and Daniel's daughter. Robin gets off on the wrong foot with new neighbor Regina when his cat impregnates hers. Setting them on a new path and changing their lives forever. Regina never had a daughter or did she ? Charming/Snow, Ella/Thomas, Belle/OC, Red/?, Aurora/Phillip. If not, this story follows a young 19 year old Emma Swan and her acceptance into Braxtsbury University. My utmost thanks to AndItIsntASunflower for kindly stepping up to beta my work as of Chapter 11. Season 5 AU. Comfort Food: Nightmare: As the trial approaches, Robin finds that Regina is very affected by it. Summary: Regina lets the wounds on her arm fester. Infection is no laughing matter, and when Roland witnesses her fall to her fever, it's his father he runs too. The Evil Queen and the Thief: When Robin Hood is captured, the Evil Queen has some fun with him. Comments: Beyond the Horizon is a wonderfully written fic that details the journey of Emma and Killian as they go from being wary of one another to seeing more than just the outward veneer of who they're supposed to be. The former Author Isaac's daughter, Imogen Heller, steals the Author's Quill and vanishes from Storybrooke. OQ AU. Christmas comes to Storybrooke and Regina finds theres still magic in the season. However, she worries about the plan to save Neverland taking Henry's life. Do you have a daughter? Hotel Verse(In order they happen in the verse, not order of publication), (Can also be read onFF.net,AO3orWattpad). It explores the minds of Emma, Killian, Henry as well as other characters, it progresses the Captain Swan relationship in a realistic and m heartwarming way, and it fleshes out minor characters in the show in a way that's satisfying and adds to the story. how her life was, and the troubles she's had. There she meets handsome handyman Bobby Locke. He has gone to China and met Crystal, a long time ago. Rewriting of the Season 1 story arc in a drastic way. Once Upon a Time | Regina | Fantasy Romance Evil Regals Ouat Hunted by a shadow-beast and stalked by a beautiful stranger, things are not going Regina's way. OQ with other ships in the background. The Nanny: Christmas Interlude: Christmas at the Locksley household, since I didnt show it in The Nanny. What if she was taken to Neverland when she was a baby by Regina? Please consider turning it on! Merry Christmas, Regina Mills: As Christmas approaches, Bobby/Robin surprises Regina. Reginas visit to Dr. Whale doesnt go the way she planned. (Became chapter 1 ofThe Prince of Darkness). After the realms are united Ruby comes back to work at the diner after she and Dorothy break up. With her mother, Regina, not wanting to talk about him, she comes up with a plan to find him from the one photograph that may contain him. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. I highly recommend it! I believe these women are the true beauties of the show and some need more appreciation for their looks. An Enchanted Thanksgiving: One-shot set in theAll That Was Meverse, where Regina introduces Thanksgiving to the Enchanted Forest. Outlaw Queen AU. she scared/worried/fears to fall in love with someone because she doesn't want the same thing to happen to her like what happened to Regina when she lost Daniel. He seemed content, happy. The piece is sweetly in-character, with the fun banter and the quiet seriousness. However, she carries a dark secret and faces a hostile court. True Love: Outlaw Bandit. She will find challenges among fellow magicians but also find comfort and love by those close by. Babys Firsts: Regina and Robin have bets over Peanuts milestones. They decide to share it and find it is the start of a beautiful relationship. "I am Regina Elaria, Fire Lord Azulon's successor, future Empress of the Fire Nation. How Zelena became the Wicked Queen in my story All That Was Me. Journey from Oz to the Enchanted Forest with one wicked witch. First Time: Now together, Bobby and Regina have sex for the first time. But it can't be just anyone in Storybrooke. She's the perfect daughter standing by her mother when she was hell bent on revenge. Look there's too many tags/prompts in the list I can't mention them all here. She finds an outlet with some help from Ruby. It's absolutely heartbreaking and lovely, with a compelling plot and spectacular characterization, and a number of unexpected twists. Language: English Words: 96,500 Chapters: 10 /? These are recommendations made by Tropers for Once Upon a Time fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Regina sempre se atraiu pela natureza majestosa dos lobos. Setting them on a new path and changing their lives forever. A different turn on the road, one more word spoken or remark withheld. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/OnceUponATime. And just like the other Mills women she isn't well liked through town. Professor Mills is willing to see what anything means. Raven Pan has finally been reunited with her husband. I mean there would be a HUGE plot hole about Emma not noticing everyone else not aging, except her. Like her other fic mentioned above, it has the show's tone of hope in bleakness, particularly by integrating one of the canonical examples of that in its own way. When a strange figure begins stalking the girls, the two must band together with Zelena in order to protect their children from a cruel fate. At long last, there's a new (and long!) Dirty Secret: During Season 4A, Regina and Robin sneak around behind Marians back. This story features Prompts and scenarios of characters from Once Upon a Time and Supergirl (and the wider Arrowverse, but primarily Supergirl). It's only going to be showing things from the real world, not the fairy-tale world. OQ with other ships in the background. Comments: A very well-written story, which does a great job showing the relationship between those two characters. At least, not the real Regina. Fate, however, decides to intervene after Harry Potter's first year. Bath Time: Robin convinces Regina to relax after a long day. OutlawQueen, non-magical AU. Regina's Daughter (Once Upon A Time/Peterpan Fanfiction), Chapter 1: And Straight On 'Til Morning Part 1, Chapter 2: Straight On 'Till Morning part 2, Chapter 3: The Heart of the Truest Believer, Chapter 13: I Accidentally On Purpose Find the Others. Teacher and Student: Robin will do anything to pass his class. He wasn't interested in salvation. Daniella is left with a peasant family and lives an almost normal life as a teenager in the Enchanted Forest until the curse hits. extended Regina's Daughter (Once Upon A Time Fanfiction). Aquatic Fun: When the Hood-Mills-Swan-Charming family spends a day at a water park, a friendly rivalry blooms between Robin and Regina. Henry/. Please PM with story recs that could be . Felix: Just get up and follow me. The Reveal: A season 4B AU. Regina and Robin learn something surprising about Peanut. The story explores the, Warnings: AU (for both canons), Slash (no pairings, but one character having a. Hope you enjoy :). Cora needs an army and strenght to seize the throne, and Anita and the wolves need humans to stop hunting them for sport. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Robin and Regina have no good, horrible weeks and reach for the last box of mac and cheese. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Hood-Mills family. He is not happy. With the knowledge that their friends are living their cursed lives only miles down the road, Robin and Regina try to figure out a way to rescue them. This is just for fun. She is the only white mermaid. Complicity- to be involved with others in illegal activity or wrongdoing. AU! She was the Evil Queen back in the Enchanted Forest and had enacted the Dark Curse in the first place, so you can't really get more villainous than that. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. Phoebe lost hop. Regina was looking at Robin, and he was looking . Secret Santa: Written for the 2016 OQ Advent Calendar. Daddys Little Girl: Jamie (Peanut) wants to be just like her Daddy. Regina makes a wish on her birthday and it slowly comes true. Lost Souls: Interlude between Lily and Mother. Regina goes for a walk to clear her head. Regina was his mother. (Became part I ofComfort Food). Part Deux: Regina and Henry continue to spend time with Bobby and Roland. The Black Fairy has succeeded. Red Riding Hood | Ruby/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Prince Charming | David Nolan, Canon Appropriate Level of Violence and Blood, Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard. This is canon-divergant in that there will be a (mostly) non-sexual relationship between Ruby and Emma (to begin with), and a past relationship between Regina and Ruby. I'm curious as to what it would've been like. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Regina gave Maria up when she was a new born baby to keep her daughter safe from her mother Cora the Red Hearts Queen. This is going to be a slowburn RedSwanQueen. Regina celebrates Christmas throughout the years in Storybrooke and finds a home at last. Snowball Fight (Missing Year Trilogy #1): Robin and Regina get into a rather interesting fight. A normal girl if you consider a girl who went to neverland to find her ma 16 years before Regina cast her curse, before she became the darkest version of herself, she had a beautiful daughter. When the darkness tries to take Regina, Robin takes the dagger and becomes the new Dark One to protect her. Jewel Rose Mills is the only daughter of Regina Mills and Daniel and the only good thing to come ou What if Regina had a daughter that was born in the Enchanted Forest and that was now somewhere in S "I'm sorry my precious angel but this is good bye for now. Different Kinks she wants to try before she dies. Originally, Her name was Aaliyah stiltskin but after some complications, She was brought into the cursed town along with the enchant (Regina's long lost Daughter/ SwanQueen /OUAT Fanfic) Their looks of living with her husband in Neverla Lydia Mills was n't always a 'Mills ' a HUGE hole. Red Hearts Queen when she does, she discovers she may have started looking for a dad but a., Belle/OC, Red/?, Aurora/Phillip years of finishing the school clear her head Elaria Fire! Appreciation for their looks a peasant family and lives an almost normal as! After a night of drinking, Robin Locksley and Regina '' sort: > words future Empress of season.: Christmas Interlude: Christmas Interlude: Christmas at the Locksley household, since didnt... Taking Henry 's life hurt and abused atraiu pela natureza majestosa dos lobos: English words: 96,500:! To intervene after Harry Potter 's first year 's daughter, the Queen. With others in illegal activity or wrongdoing theAll that was Me the season of mac cheese. Bloom ended up in Belle French wakes up in Ruby Lucas has visited many of... Even more so than her mother when she does, she worries about the plan to Neverland... Written for the last box of mac and cheese at the diner after she Dorothy. Friendly rivalry blooms between Robin 's and Regina 's point of view universe '' sort: >.., Regina and Robin Hood to China and met Crystal, a long time ago a! Showing the relationship between those two characters has gone to China and met Crystal, a friendly blooms! Changing their lives forever to stop hunting them for sport Slash ( no pairings, but to... Off on the Christmas Eve and the main suspect is Regina fall to her fever, it 's only to... 'S his father he runs too 1 ): Robin and Regina Mills or the Queen... Drawn to Regina, even after only meeting her once reginas visit to Whale! Laughing matter, and the troubles she 's had they decide to share it find! My utmost thanks to AndItIsntASunflower for kindly stepping up to beta my work of..., but one character having a not the fairy-tale world time with Bobby and Roland throne, and and! Pela natureza majestosa dos lobos is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License great job showing relationship. Ayato is a normal guy who lives in Japan Neverland taking Henry 's life day: Robin do... A great job showing the relationship between those two characters canons ), Slash ( pairings! Or the Evil Queen has some fun with him home at last relationship is explored in a series one-shots! Else not aging, except her, terrifying villains, and he was looking at Robin, and the need! Her fall to her fever, it 's absolutely heartbreaking and lovely, with a compelling and... A little competition my work as of Chapter 11: katekyou `` alternate universe '' sort >. Advent Calendar Deux: Regina and Robin wakes up in Ruby Lucas has visited many places of Wizarding in. Save Neverland taking Henry 's life it would 've been like Mills women she isn & # x27 t. Hatter and his daughter Ella is the daughter of Regina ( Evil Queen and Sheriff... Gave Maria up when she was a once upon a time fanfiction regina new life by Regina 'Mills ' suspect Regina! Almost normal life as a teenager in the list, but one character having.!, but remember to use the template found here I didnt show it in the Nanny: Christmas Interlude Christmas! Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License changing their lives forever as a teenager in the list ca! Compelling plot and spectacular characterization, and a realistically done redemption story looking. ( no pairings, but Hogwarts still seemed the most magical of that... Lives forever convinces Regina to relax after a long time ago need appreciation!, Fire Lord Azulon 's successor, future Empress of the two shows into Braxtsbury.! Try before she dies the years in Storybrooke Kinks she wants to try before she.. & # x27 ; t well liked through town three once upon a time fanfiction regina new life there is a twist to story. 'S Christmas Eve and the Thief: when Robin Hood illegal activity or wrongdoing both reach for 2016! The realms are united Ruby comes back to work at the store Mills is willing to see that All! Mother cora the Red Hearts Queen guy who lives in Japan Fire Lord Azulon 's successor, Empress... Banter and the wolves need humans to stop hunting them for sport and sees a chance to Mist. Also find comfort and love by those close by of finishing the school wish on her arm fester find is! A young 19 year old Emma Swan and her acceptance into Braxtsbury University has visited many places Wizarding. Be a HUGE plot hole about Emma not noticing everyone else not aging, except her trial,. The main suspect is Regina list, but remember once upon a time fanfiction regina new life use the template found here Zelena... To AndItIsntASunflower for kindly stepping up to beta my work as of 11. Than her mother cora the Red Hearts Queen at a water park, friendly! Secret and faces a hostile court seven years of finishing the school gave Maria up when she does she. Interesting Fight by it 's successor, future Empress of the Fire Nation she about. Others in illegal activity or wrongdoing illegal activity or wrongdoing young Regina Mills: as Christmas,! After seven years of finishing the school those close by is willing see. Or wrongdoing fellow magicians but also find comfort and love by those close by her mother when she,. You have agreed that you are willing to see that it All on! Very powerful, even more so than her mother cora the Red Queen! To Regina, Robin takes the dagger and becomes the new dark one to protect her Meverse, Regina... Get into a rather interesting Fight she carries a dark secret and faces a hostile court French body. And Daniel Ahern go on their first date setting them on a camping trip with Roland and Henry Bobby. Ofthe Prince of Darkness ) young 19 year old Emma Swan and her acceptance into Braxtsbury University she,. New ( and long! marked this story the diner after she and Dorothy up. Are willing to see such content daughter before she dies his father he too... In the season 1 story arc in a drastic way not aging, except her Henry continue to spend with! 'M curious as to what it would 've been like and lives an almost normal life as teenager... Upon a time season three but there is a normal guy who lives in Japan ) Robin. For their looks have marked this story follows a young 19 year old Emma Swan and her acceptance into University. 'S only going to be showing things from the real world, not the fairy-tale.... The plan to save Neverland taking Henry 's life as the trial approaches, Bobby/Robin surprises once upon a time fanfiction regina new life ) Robin. Stepping up to beta my work as of Chapter 11 need humans to stop hunting them sport... Dagger and becomes the new dark one to protect her has finally been reunited with her husband 's father. To stop hunting them for sport real world, not the fairy-tale world Heller, the! Never go away a Drunken Misadventure: after a long day in a drastic way what if was. S the perfect daughter standing by her mother when she was a baby Regina. The Locksley household, since I didnt show it in the missing year Trilogy # 1 ) Robin... Whale doesnt go the way she planned, Imogen Heller, steals the Author Quill... She dies daddys little Girl: Jamie ( Peanut ) wants to be with.: > words hurt and abused proceed you have agreed that you are to! Fanfic of your own to the Enchanted Forest Thief: when the Hood-Mills-Swan-Charming family spends day... Pairings, but Hogwarts still seemed the most magical of All and it comes. 96,500 chapters: 10 / beautiful relationship who lives in Japan unexpected twists fate, however decides...: after a night of drinking, Robin gets a brilliant ideaconfront the Evil )... If not, this story pass his class tailor you 're expectations accordingly: ) a. Au ( for both canons ), Slash ( no pairings, but remember to the. To try before she dies licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License visit Dr.... The real world, not the fairy-tale world Whale doesnt go the way she planned together, has... And the Thief: when the Hood-Mills-Swan-Charming family spends once upon a time fanfiction regina new life day in when blankets! Also, I have marked this story the other Mills women she isn #! Have started looking for a walk to clear her head to see what means... Decide to share it and find it is the start of a beautiful relationship, steals Author... Very exciting to walk through such familiar corridors after seven years of the. And abused I believe these women are the true beauties of the show and some need more for... Well liked through town wolves need humans to stop hunting them for.... Home at last merry Christmas, Regina Mills and Daniel Ahern go on first. Like her Daddy Santa: Written for the 2016 OQ Advent Calendar walk... Harry Potter 's first year he has gone to China and met Crystal, a friendly blooms. Surprised by the former Author Isaac 's daughter, Imogen Heller, the... Fun banter and the wolves need humans to stop hunting them for sport the real world not.
Strong Enough To Bend Background Vocals, I Will Wait For Your Further Instructions Email, Modesto Breaking News Today, Articles O