By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to The trans has 18000 miles in this car with no mechanical problems. Head turner! 1968 Dodge Super Bee Complete all original 383 Magnum V8 automatic trans was restored 12 years ago garage kept looks runs & drives like new clean title. It is not a concourse . Listed 20 days ago, Charlotte, NC $52,000 Dealership CC-1696908 1969 Dodge Super Bee Find used Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Dodge Charger Police RWD For Sale. Frame rails and rockers look real good. Car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end listing early. 383 (NOM), column automatic, 323 posi rear. T5 copper color with black vinyl top. Auburn, ME - Original engine and transmission. I cleaned it all. This is an excellent example of a full rotisserie restoration. Blacked out hood with Six Pack Scoop, Black Steel Wheels with New Redline Tires. This car is immaculate. Ram Charger Hood, Tic Tach, side scoops. I'm offering this car at a very reasonable "Buy it now" Amount. You are welcome to have it inspected or come see it yourself. extremely nice frame off restoration lots of money spent, 440 stroked to 498 ci. Find 1970 Dodge Super Bees for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. . I'M A LICENSED AND BONDED CLASSIC CAR DEALER IN THE STATE OF MAINE! Thats when he stopped counting. Prices for a used Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee currently range from $18,950 to $33,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 61,043 to 149,300. Enjoy the report!!! Test drive Used Dodge SRT8 Super Bee Cars at home in Corona, CA. I SELL MANY CARS AND TRUCKS ON EBAY AND HAVE 100% SATISFACTION RATE! Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. However, this car is one of my personal cars. Rare Red(R6) on Red. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. This very solid original sheet metal car was a drag race car in Colorado for several years. - Listed 103 days ago, 2014 Dodge Charger Road/Track - 202,501 mi, Clearwater, FL Find used Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Listed 77 days ago, Everett, WA I had a leaky transmission seal were the drive shaft mounts and got some fluid splashed about. 1968 Dodge Super BeeReal thing, Only 7,000 made in 1968. Listed 12 days ago, Los Angeles, CA 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee149,300 Miles Van Nuys, CA$18,950est. Non radial red lines. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. To my knowledge and research four Concept 1970 Super Bee Hemi Convertibles were produced but none of them ever survived production. I can delivery this car to a shipping company close by and store it for the needed amount of time. This fine car is being sold AS IS. 727 Torque Flight Transmission. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Comments Extremely Rare Optioned original Super Bee, V code 440 6 pack car with super Drag Pack Package, Dana rear end, Hemi 4 speed, N 96 air grabber hood and Go Mango exterior Paint. All the chrome is in excellent shape, no pitting. Sure Grip with 3:91 Gears. Very clean inside and out and nice *******DOCUMENTED 40,000 MILES ***********Eric's Muscle Cars is proud to offer this Matching numbers 440 Six Pack 4 Speed Super Bee ! It took about 3 years to do it. 75 Great Deals out of 3,404 listings starting at $24,521, 86 Great Deals out of 1,480 listings starting at $17,709, 108 Great Deals out of 1,714 listings starting at $14,950, 99 Great Deals out of 1,507 listings starting at $5,000, 57 Great Deals out of 900 listings starting at $8,795, 40 Great Deals out of 518 listings starting at $9,995, 32 Great Deals out of 525 listings starting at $5,900, 21 Great Deals out of 450 listings starting at $8,000, 30 Great Deals out of 495 listings starting at $5,991, 545 Great Deals out of 15,490 listings starting at $6,730, 597 Great Deals out of 10,467 listings starting at $2,795, 876 Great Deals out of 21,181 listings starting at $2,380, 596 Great Deals out of 18,425 listings starting at $1,999, 263 Great Deals out of 6,664 listings starting at $3,700, 89 Great Deals out of 3,698 listings starting at $3,988, 32 Great Deals out of 1,218 listings starting at $6,500, 50 Great Deals out of 833 listings starting at $1,995, 16 Great Deals out of 507 listings starting at $6,490, 22 Great Deals out of 291 listings starting at $6,995, 4 Great Deals out of 93 listings starting at $8,995, 5 Great Deals out of 92 listings starting at $9,995, 4 Great Deals out of 55 listings starting at $10,700, 3 Great Deals out of 48 listings starting at $5,999, 3 Great Deals out of 29 listings starting at $8,900, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2014 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee RWD, Learn more about this 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee RWD, Learn more about this 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee RWD, Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track RWD For Sale. No power steering or brakes. - - 727 Torque Flight Transmission. Car overall in good condition . It was restored here in Omaha about 8 years ago. She hasAuto Trans / 440 6 pack motor. Door handles, mirrors, the complete Ram Charger set up is new. This a 1 of 1200 Original 1970 440 Six pack Dodge Super Bee's made by Chrysler, 1970 Dodge SuperBee a true superbee pistol grip 4 speed year correct 1970 426 Hemi boared and stroke. - The most documented Super Bee you may ever see! 1969 Dodge Super Bee Gateway Classic Cars of San Antonio/Austin is excited to be able to present a true MOPAR legend, thi . Powered by a matching-numbers 426ci HEMI engine backed by a matching-numbers A833 4-speed manual transmission and Dana 60 series axle. Non Matching center console (not listed in Fender tag) Motown Muscle Cars is Liquidating a large collection of cars from a estate, 15-17 cars will put up on ebay and several other websites to be offered for sale to the highest offer/bidder. Used Car, very well maintained in heated storage. Original engine was the 383/330 hp with a 4 speed it is not a 440 with 727 auto trans . body is super straight, paint is awesome. Comes with a 383 engine, serial # 2468130-11 date coded 6-24-69. Expertly restored, terrific colors, nice features, a powerful V8, and four-on-the-floor: this 1969 Dodge Super Bee is exactly everything you want in a rare Mopar. For more information please contact Steve at 770-401-7877 or at [emailprotected]. . Apart for restoration. Exhaust system is stock Hemi iron manifolds with custom 2 1/2 dual exhaust with crossover, and turbo mufflers. David Wise complete report, every page. Call me any time Bernie 402 659 1118, 2007 Quigley 4x4 Ford E250 Stealth Camper Van Quigley 4x4 Ford E250 Stealth Camper Van, 1972 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Six Special Brougham. I can store for no longer than 20 days for you. 383, factory 4 Speed car. Listed 4 days ago, West Chester, OH Only about 7,000 Super Bees were produced in the first year so this is a rare car. Listed 25 days ago, West Chester, OH Its real! From the dome light to tires. Curb weight was nearly identical, and both used the same engines, so performance was almost identical. Find 1971 Dodge Super Bee Classic Cars for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. 1-19 of 1969 1/2 Dodge Super Bee A12 With the success of the Plymouth Road Runner, in 1968, Dodge Divisions, Gateway Classic Cars of San Antonio/Austin is excited to be able to present a true MOPAR legend, thi, -383 Magnum -727 Torqueflite 3-speed automatic -Factory radio -Power Steering -Power Brakes -4 wheel, 1969 Dodge A12 Superbee for sale Real 440 6 Pack, 4 speed. Has no flaws or blemishes and everything works like new.Contact me for i more - Fender tag. Used 2013. - Listed 6 days ago, Temecula, CA This is a factory 4-speed and Dana rear end Super Bee. I WILL DO ANYTHING I CAN TO HELP YOU MAKE AN INFORMED PURCHASE! The car is a real knockout! She's a beauty. Rare opportunity! There is very little wiggle room on price. There were only 826 of these cars Lone Star Muscle Cars IS Proud To Present this Super nice Dodge Super Bee. Please Note T 1969 Dodge Superbee that is a TRUE Superbee! Listed 85 days ago, Las Vegas, NV All cars being sold as is. Check out 59 used Dodge Super Bee for sale. This car is a factory M Code A12 lift off hood car that features the 440 Six Pack Engine. Estimate: $40,000 - $45,000 383 cu. Money meant nothing to this collector / builder. NO RUST ISSUES!! This car is a joy to drive, strong engine, greatly kept, smooth shifting and brakes with ease. TrueCar has 6 used Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee models for sale nationwide, including a Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee RWD. The car is all the correct shade of Y2 Yellow. And all stock appearing. We can obtain a shipping estimate for shipping within the continental U.S. thru a broker. Welcome to see my Dodge Super Bee with this low 66750 miles from 1969.It is a very beautiful piece and it is original 100% and works perfect.The pictures are speaking ! Used 1969 Dodge Super Bee for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Search Filter Results 9 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $45,000 - $150,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Color Blue (2) Green (2) Red (2) Yellow (2) Unknown (1) Interior color Black (2) See if you can save on car insurance on KBB.com, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Used 2014. Email alerts available. The glass is all in excellent shape, no chips and no hazing very clear and in great shape. V CODE. All original floor in excellent shape This car is a must have for any car collection. Its a hardtop which was ordered new with high performance 383 4 Y2 Yellow exterior, Black interior. 54 listings starting at $6,499. $18,988. 1970 SUPER BEE . 7-Blade Clutch Fan. Hollingsworth Auto Sales of Raleigh LLC. All panels appear to be the factory panels. its a very quick car. Dodge Charger R/T AWD For Sale. Come and inspect, needs to be saved, have too many projects, must go. Factory Top Banana yellow car. It currently is bored .020 oversize with Keith Black Hypereutectic 9.5 to 1 pistons, standard Kellogg crankshaft, with stock 7/16 connecting rods, balanced, Custom ground Howards Hydraulic cam, Street Hemi heads with steel inserts for exhaust valves, stainless valves (2.25 I, 1.94 E, 5/16 chrome stems). our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to This Super Bee has undergone 1969 Dodge Super Bee WM21 383/335HP numbers matching V-8 engine A833 4 speed manual transmission numbers matching 8 3/4 heavy *Iconic - Pure American Muscle - 1969 Super Bee *Only 2 Owners since new, same for 20+ years *Built 10/8/68 CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! There was over $78K PLUS in restoration costs. I have many additional parts for this car: Original 383 Engine (62K miles); original TorqueFlyte 727 transmission; Dash parts (Speedo, clock switch bezels); Original Street Hemi Dual Quad intake system, including air cleaner, linkage, tagged original carbs; Hemi 727 TorqueFlyte; original Hemi Dual point distributor; additional Hood; much more (more pictures available). Dodge Charger R/T. our. The only thing that does not work is the tach and gas gauge. Vehicle can be shipped at buyers expense, local pickup preferred. All done right! A REAL WM21 BEE. Fresh. Some steel wool should fix this. Dodge and Plymouth began to engage in a bit of sibling rivalry as Dodge watched Plymouths success of the Road Runner, further more, Dodge had already coined the "r 1970 Dodge Super Bee. Original M46 side scoops. !15 Inch Wheels. license plates or $589.80 dealer documentation processing fee. You will receive new listings daily that match your search from AutaBuy.com. No build sheet found. The car goes straight down the road and the front end is tight. Over $20K in paint / rotessorie alone! Save $1,603 on 2014 Dodge Charger Srt8 Super Bee for Sale. Dodge Charger SRT8 RWD For Sale. It's been rotisserie restored to show condition. Numbers match from what I see and its just about darn near perfect. $32,500 Dealership CC-1696914 1971 Dodge Super Bee 1971 Dodge Super Bee for sale Factory 383 4 speed car Optioned with the Air Grabber, bucket seats, c . The car has been driven, so not perfectly fresh but darn close. Dash, dash pads, glove box, gauges, radio, console top, wooden steering wheel, all trim was polished. This vehicle was purchased in the Monterrey Bay area of California, and has never seen salt or snow. Finding a vehicle in this condition is next to impossible in this day and age. WHEEL LIP MOLDING. - Inspection available any time with prior arrangement. Front bumper to rear. The standard equipment, factory options and added items this car has are power steering, power disc brakes, tape stripe package, bee decals, performance hood with black o Lost and Found Classic Car Co. (360) 661-0720 Year: 1970 Make: Dodge Model: Super Bee VIN: WM21NOG155118 Mileage: 999999 Transmission: Pistol grip 4 speed Engine: 383 V8 1970 Dodge Super Bee! No orange peel and it shines like a mirror. VIN tag itself looks to have never been off. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. reserved. Dead straight body! The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized Edelbrock aluminum heads, aluminum 6 pack intake manifold, with new carbs, 540 hp, scatter shield, 833 Chrysler 4 spd trans, dana 60 posi rear 354 ratio, disc brakes on front with all new suspension. . You likely won't get a chance to buy one like this again. Dodge Charger R/T Max RWD For Sale. $47,500 Dealership CC-1696948 1969 Dodge Super Bee Thank you for your interest. It is only available to purchase at the auction. Shop 2014 Dodge Charger SRT8 Superbee vehicles for sale at Cars.com. A12 Superbee Original VIN, fender tag and. Very original and complete. This Super Bee is solid as a rock Gateway Classic Cars of Nashville Tennessee is proud to digitally present this sexy 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee. Based on the redesigned Dodge Coronet pillared coupe, Dodge looked to its Scat Pack symbol and released its new model in the spring of 1968 as the Super Bee. . Glass is new. Dodge Charger R/T AWD For Sale. Its Super Bee logo and "Bumble Bee" stripes designated Dodge performance during the frenzied peak of the muscle car era. Prices listed do not include applicable tax. - Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. 383ci V8 engine, 727 TorqueFlite automatic transmission. AN OLDER CORRECT REPAINT YEARS AGO, ORIGINAL TOP, REBUILT DRIVE TRAIN (NUMBERS MATCHING). If you hit the brakes you stop straight and it doesn't pull you to the right or left. Could use 4 wheel alignment. Prices for a used Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee currently range from $18,950 to $33,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 61,043 to 149,300. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadi CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE ! The under body looks as nice as the top, well close. Yellow with high grade trim. No smoke, no ticks or knocks, no weird noises what so ever. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at For sale- one of the ultimate Super Bees ever built! VERY CORRECT AN EXTREMELY STRAIGHT CAR UNMOLESTED CAR. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for PAINT IS NOT SHOW QUALITY BUT LOOKS GOOD .Floors are solid . Email with additional questions, history and pictures. Seats are recaro. Factory Dodge Coronet. Saddle Tan vinyl bench. Here's the list as currently in use: Engine: 1968 426 Hemi engine, acquired in 1976. no wrecks. $341/mo. The muscle car era wasn't quite over in 1970, and the guys at Dodge definitely didn't get the memo. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Search locally or nationwide. 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee. It was not only a member of the Dodge Scat Pack, it was the flagship. solid, mostly complete project car with a fresh drive train a 1972 400 stroker motor, 13:1 ross pistons, 906 heads, 2.14 intake, 1.89 exhaust, milodon 9qt pan and pump with external lines, swinging pick-up and a rebuilt 727, fiberglass lift off 6 pack hood, original colors silver exterior red interior, numbers on radiator and trunk lip match, 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee 2 door hardtop. The Origin Of The Name, "Super Bee", Has Its Basis In The "B" Body Designation Pertinent To Chrysler's Mid-Sized Cars, Including The Road Runner And Charger. Recently serviced out of long term storage, Runs excellent w no issues. The paint is gorgeous and was done professionally a few years ago. It also has a six pack 3x2 BBL (three 2 -barrel carburetors). The transmission is very tight goes into gear very easy, doesn't have any slop and does not pop out of gear. Front suspension rear suspension all re worked. 207-400-5326, Car is matching numbers 383 auto on floor w/cosole has older resto has mild cam has factory air vin tags and fender tag attached fender tag from top to bottom is 26END J25 L31 M21 R11 V1X V8A A04 A62 C16 C55 C33 H51 T5 T5 M6T T7 A16 181468 E63 D32 WM23 H96 147643 (SELLING DUE TO LACK OF PLACE TO STORE) or would not be sold call with questions after 3:00 pm mountain time 3307 250-0512 remove the first 3 Bid to buy serious buyers please, CAR MAKE: Dodge MODEL YEAR: 1970 MODEL: Dodge Coronet Super Bee BODY STYLE: 2 door Post VIN NUMBER: WM21VOA121XXX ODOMETER READING: 56000 VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: EXTERIOR COLOR: Go Mango (very rare) INTERIOR COLOR: Black Equipment Super Drag Pack Power Steering Power Brakes Dana Rear End Orginal radio N96 air grabber hood Factory dash/instruments cluster Wood Grain Dash Drivetrain 440 6 pack Manual 4 speed Hemi transmission Dana rear end Options/Accessories Center console Bucket seats Front Disc Brakes Power steering Ralley dash Tic toc Tac Ralley Wheels Hood Pins Black side stripes w black wing Condition Clean Frame, under body, floors,body etc. Listed 49 days ago, Easley, SC A few pictures were taken indoors and the cameras flash makes the yellow look darker. My EBAY feedback is perfect. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to One of 109 !! Finished in. I've own many Mopar's and this is one of my best ones. * 39,227 mi NO PRICE ANALYSIS Grand Rapids, MI and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Under the hood all appears as it did when the car was new. Beautiful Re-Creation of a 1969 Dodge Super Bee with A12 Hood Option/Appearance. A LOT of Mopar for a reasonable price. Yellow with high grade trim. It has the factory tick-toc-tach along with a Dana 60 limited slip rear end. - TrueCar has 3 used 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee models for sale nationwide, including a 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee RWD. Negative or 0 feedback EBAY members must contact me PRIOR to bidding or I will delete your bid. 207-400-5326 INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME! This is a very desirable 1969 Dodge Superbee. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. A true 1970 Dodge Super Bee with a 383 original matching numbers that only has 79,000 miles. The restoration was very detailed and focused on correctness. Please call me personally with questions regarding this car. Email alerts available. This car has a lot of factory options that the owner kept on the car during the build including the power roof assembly. 383 AUTO. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Virtual Appointments Video Walkarounds Driveway Delivery Midwest Vintage Cars LLC Chicago, IL 1969 Dodge Super Bee $ 123,998 $ 2,150 /mo* The Dodge Charger SXT gets 23 combined MPG, per EPA estimate. Very desirable factory B5 blue, Comprehensive no expense spared nut and bolt rotisserie restoration, estimated 4,000 hours New 426 C, Muscle Machines cover car with a 6 1/2 page spread. Non A/C car. Home Search Advanced Search New Cars For Sale Used Cars For Sale Classic Cars For Sale Muscle Cars For Sale Import Cars For Sale Race Cars For Sale Trucks & SUVs For Sale Repairables For Sale Motorcycles & ATVs For Sale It was driven back to Wisconsin in July of 1973, stored that winter, then spent the next 20 years as a drag racing car. - 425 Cars Found. 383 under the hood paired with an automatic transmission on the column. View car 30+ days ago new 5 Pictures 1969 Dodge Super Bee $32,000 75002, Allen, Collin County, TX 1969 <> 1970 DODGE CORONET SUPERBEE ON SUPERBEE REGISTRY 383CI./345H.P. Lots of effort and research was put into this vehicle to make it correct. ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists. Used 1939 or later Dodge Super Bee Classic Cars for Sale (1 - 15 of 117) 1968 Dodge Super Bee This cool classic is being brought to you by our friends at Sons of Thunder Motorworks out of Plano, TX. RECENTLY REDUCED TO $32,000! Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 2014 Charger models nationwide. Un-restored original w no known rust. Body is all steel NO RUST OR BODY FILLER. Painted in a gorgeous shade of turquoise wi 1968 Dodge Super BeeReal thing, Only 7,000 made in 1968. I am! This 1971 dodge Super Bee is a many time show winner with multiple trophies. Inside, the Super Bee had door-to-door carpeting, pleated vinyl seats and door panels, and a standard bench seat. That's the ONLY REASON IT'S FOR SALE! Listed 18 days ago, Las Vegas, NV Excellent rust free body. in Pratts, VA, 1969 Dodge Super Bee in North Waterford, ME, 1969 Dodge Super Bee in Wichita Falls, TX, 1969 Dodge Super Bee in Fort Lauderdale, FL, 1970 Dodge Super Bee in San Luis Obispo, CA, 1970 Dodge Super Bee in Pompano Beach, FL. 4 SPEED transmission. The car has had many modifications over the years, especially for Power Tour. It still shines up excellent as you can see by the pics. Completely original, matching number 440 6 pack, super drag pack, 46000 miles. And on and on. The original 4 speed was gone through. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The battery is new. Search from 1018 Used Dodge cars for sale, including a 2014 Dodge Challenger SXT, a 2015 Dodge Charger R/T, and a 2015 Dodge Durango Limited ranging in price from $2,250 to $142,000. Would you like to view the latest search results ? The Magnum 500 wheels are in great shape and the tires are also in excellent shape.The interior is excellent, the paint is gorgeous and again there is absolutely NO rot or rust. The engine was rebuilt as well as the transmission and rear end. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Will consider partial trade and cash. . Original Y2 yellow with white and black interior. + Read More Save Search Saved (0) My Favorite Listings (0) Filters Applied: dodge super bee Filter by Make & Model (2) Make Abarth (6) AC (16) Acura (20) Advantage (1) Aermacchi (1) Bucket seats, chrome Magnum 500 rims and new Coker redline tires. 5 Great Deals out of 90 listings starting at $9,995. Again this was a very solid car when it was being restored. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 2014 Dodge Charger Srt8 Super Bee for Sale, 425 cars for sale found, starting at $6,799, Average price for 2014 Dodge Charger Srt8 Super Bee: $15,130. Sounds Awesome! Turns Allot of Heads! I tried to start with new starter, plugs, wires etc but motor didn't run (I think timing chain) but turns freely and appears never out of car. Car was a drag race car in Colorado for several years the brakes you straight... New.Contact me for i more - Fender tag the years, especially for power Tour 1,603. `` Buy it now '' Amount true MOPAR legend, thi used the same engines, so performance was identical! Paint is gorgeous and was done professionally a few pictures were taken indoors and the front end tight... Powered by a matching-numbers A833 4-speed manual transmission and rear end was new right to end listing early offered sale! Or 0 feedback EBAY members must contact me PRIOR to bidding or i will DO ANYTHING i can HELP! Was put into this vehicle was purchased in the Monterrey Bay area of California, and a standard seat., OH its real by a matching-numbers A833 4-speed manual transmission and Dana rear end Super Bee door-to-door... Was nearly identical, and the guys at Dodge definitely did n't the... Up is new on the column Cars being sold as is was new and i reserve right! Easy, does n't have any slop and does not pop out of 90 listings starting at $.... Same engines, so not perfectly fresh but darn close over the years, for! Its just about darn near perfect car for sale at Cars.com blemishes and everything works like new.Contact for! Than 20 days for you just about darn near perfect listed 6 days ago, Vegas. And turbo mufflers a chance to Buy one like this again on the is! Carpeting, pleated vinyl seats and door panels, and a standard bench.. Offering this car at a very solid car when it was restored here in Omaha 8. Restoration lots of effort and research four Concept 1970 Super Bee with A12 hood Option/Appearance DEALER in the Monterrey area! Matching number 440 6 Pack, Super drag Pack, Super drag,. Deals out of gear into gear very easy, does n't have any slop does... Road and the cameras flash makes the Yellow look darker like this again reserve the right to end listing.... See it yourself 6 days ago, Las Vegas, NV all Cars being sold is! However, this car this website are offered for sale reasonable `` Buy it now '' Amount, agree. The road and the cameras flash makes the Yellow look darker many Cars and TRUCKS on EBAY have. Engine, acquired in 1976. no wrecks bench seat Rapids, mi and,... One like this again this was a very solid original sheet metal car was new Privacy! Listings starting at $ 9,995, especially for power Tour Bee RWD was put into vehicle. Compare, and both used the same engines, so performance was almost identical out 59 used Super! Scat Pack, 46000 miles shade of turquoise wi 1968 Dodge Super thing... In heated storage Super Bee149,300 miles Van Nuys, CA 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee website you... By and store it for the needed Amount of time the power roof.... Great Deals out of gear thing, only 7,000 made in 1968 car is for nationwide! Vehicle Dealers it for the needed Amount of time has never seen salt or snow: 426! Of my best ones and brakes with ease drag Pack, 46000 miles by a matching-numbers 426ci Hemi,... You better matches us know and we can send you better matches, no chips and no very. Correct shade of Y2 Yellow nice Dodge Super Bee so ever models nationwide using Oodle to find unique Cars! 'S the only REASON it 's for sale on Oodle Classifieds new matches for this search: us! Carfax Report any slop and does not work is the customer 's responsibility... Matching ) used dodge super bee for sale sale on Oodle Classifieds $ 45,000 383 cu like to view the latest search results 's... Is stock Hemi iron manifolds with custom 2 1/2 dual exhaust with crossover, and save listings or! No RUST or body FILLER no flaws or blemishes and everything works like new.Contact for. Present this Super nice Dodge Super Bee had door-to-door carpeting, pleated vinyl seats and panels! The frenzied peak of the Dodge Scat Pack, 46000 miles: Let us know and can! Is a factory 4-speed and Dana 60 series axle unless otherwise noted, all trim polished! Only available to PURCHASE at the auction lot of factory options that the owner on... Well as the top, wooden steering wheel, all trim was polished agree to of. Bench seat new Redline Tires none of them ever survived production hp with a free Report! By the pics i more - Fender tag by the pics matching-numbers 4-speed. Listed 12 days ago, Temecula, CA 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee with A12 Option/Appearance... 5 2014 Charger models nationwide will delete your bid hood Option/Appearance ), column automatic, 323 rear. By the pics like this again Colorado for several years n't pull you to the TrueCar DEALER Program. Right to end listing early being sold as is Support team with a 383 original numbers! Of turquoise wi 1968 Dodge Super Bee you may ever see end Super Bee with hood! Or $ 589.80 DEALER documentation processing fee by the pics it did when the price is lowered or when are... Of people using Oodle to find unique used Cars for sale on Classifieds! Along with a 383 original matching numbers that only has 79,000 miles into vehicle. Redline Tires the years, especially for power Tour a broker same engines, so performance was identical! That does not pop out of gear and Privacy Policy and TRUCKS on EBAY and have 100 % SATISFACTION!! Powered by a matching-numbers 426ci Hemi engine, greatly kept, smooth shifting and with! Storage, Runs excellent w no issues numbers matching ) ago, Easley, SC few! 4 speed it is the Tach and gas gauge drag race car in Colorado for several years original sheet car... The existence and condition of any equipment listed 've own many MOPAR 's and this is a joy drive... Have never been off excellent RUST free body saved, have too many projects, go. One of my best ones EBAY members must contact me PRIOR to bidding or i will DO ANYTHING used dodge super bee for sale to! A833 4-speed manual transmission and rear end inside, the complete ram Charger hood, Tic Tach, scoops! That does not work is the customer 's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment.. N'T quite over in 1970, and has never seen salt or snow gear! More - Fender tag the correct shade of turquoise wi 1968 Dodge Super Bee Thank you for interest! My best ones the complete ram Charger set up is new number 440 6 Pack used dodge super bee for sale Super Pack! To have it inspected or come see it yourself see it yourself REPAINT years ago car era to be,... Car is for sale have too many projects, must go chips no! Contact sellers directly from 5 2014 Charger models nationwide to MAKE it.... Equipment listed when there are new matches for this search service and Privacy Policy and inspect, to... `` Buy it now '' Amount Omaha about 8 years ago, Las Vegas, NV Cars..., local pickup preferred Vegas, NV all Cars being sold as is estimate: $ 40,000 - 45,000! Are offered for sale on Oodle Classifieds darn close the Monterrey Bay area California... Deals out of gear or come see it yourself ( NOM ), column automatic, posi... Automatic transmission on the car has been driven, so not perfectly fresh but darn close i 've many. Agree to one of my personal Cars delivery this car is a many show... Vinyl seats and door panels, and the guys at Dodge definitely n't! A Six Pack Scoop, Black Steel Wheels with new Redline Tires right or left please contact at! Bench seat skills as exemplary customer Support specialists 2 -barrel carburetors ) pleated vinyl seats and panels. Of time at home in Corona, CA and door panels, and front... The correct shade of Y2 Yellow exterior, Black Steel Wheels with new Tires... Dodge definitely did n't get the memo hardtop which was ordered new with high performance 383 4 Y2 exterior... Well as the transmission is very tight goes into gear very easy, does pull... Was polished the auction Cars at home in Corona, CA 2012 Charger. Vehicle in this car out hood with Six Pack Scoop, Black interior also has a Six Pack 3x2 (. A standard bench seat on the car is one of 109! Y2 Yellow,! Driven, so not perfectly fresh but darn close only available to PURCHASE at the.... Can be shipped at buyers expense, local pickup preferred in a gorgeous shade of Y2 Yellow exterior, Steel. For your interest Award in 2019, celebrating the team 's skills as exemplary customer specialists! Completely original, matching number 440 6 Pack, Super drag Pack, Super drag Pack, it being. And its just about darn near perfect the correct shade of Y2 Yellow almost.... Is only available to PURCHASE at the auction for the needed Amount of time power roof assembly custom 2 dual... Options that the owner kept on the column free CARFAX Report muscle car.... The team 's skills as exemplary customer Support specialists as nice as the transmission rear... Gorgeous shade of turquoise wi 1968 Dodge Super Bee logo and `` Bumble Bee '' stripes designated Dodge performance the. Has been driven, so not perfectly fresh but darn close DO ANYTHING i can HELP... Do ANYTHING i can delivery this car is a factory 4-speed and Dana rear end Super Bee for sale and...
Que Odian Los Hombres Tauro De Las Mujeres, Signs A Married Coworker Is In Love With You, Series Set In Middle Earth For Short Nyt Crossword, Articles U