No, our previous Annual Pass benefit options will no longer be available for purchase or for renewal. However, it is quickly becoming a park that may need a whole day to conquer. Log in to the Pass Member Portal using one of the links below to access the cancellation request and end your Auto Renewal Annual Pass: SeaWorld Orlando SeaWorld San Antonio SeaWorld San Diego Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Add to Cart. All guests including Pass Members x26amp; Fun Card Holders require a reservation to attend SeaWorld. Choose from a Season Pass, or a Silver, Gold or Platinum SeaWorld & Aquatica Annual Pass - the more you move up, the more value and bigger the benefits. Please secure all loose articles before boarding rides. Enjoy awe-inspiring shows like the beautiful and powerful One Ocean (R) featuring Shamu (R), or laugh along at our comical show Pets Ahoy, featuring locally-rescued . Items are kept at Lost and Found for seven days. SeaWorld San Antonios zero change fee policy allows Guest to change previously made admissions reservations to a different date by calling 210-520-4SEA between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST. TM & 2022 Sesame Workshop. I contacted customer service and so the quick answer is - Yes. Note: Unlimited Admission and Platinum Busch Gardens Annual Pass Benefits ALSO extend to: Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Tampa Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Sesame Place, and 6 more cross-country theme parks! Discounts on Quick Queue (Front-of-the-Line Access). 24 of 90 25 of 90 Workers paint one of the sets for Sea World (1988). 26 Feb Feb SeaWorld Orlando Annual Passes as low as $175 Verified Used 64 Times Today Get Offer SALE Sea World San Antonio Discovery Point Dolphin Swim Tickets as low as $125 Verified Used 49 Times Today Get Offer $24.99 Off $24.99 off Aquatica Orlando Single-Park Ticket & All-Day Dining Deal Verified Used 120 Times Today Get Offer $28 Off Shirts, shoes and pants/shorts must be worn at all times (swim attire permitted at Aquatica). You can pick up your kiosk pass on the day you visit, register online at Seaworld San Antonio Pass Member website. Thanks, My pass only covers the Orlando and Tampa parks. Share it with friends, then discover more great TV commercials on iSpot.tv. We certainly hope your intent is to change the type of your Pass and not cancel it entirely! Guests no longer need to make a reservation to visit any SeaWorld-owned park, including SeaWorld parks in Orlando, San Antonio, or San Diego, nor Sesame Place or Busch Gardens in Tampa, or Williamsburg. SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass Ticket Prices for 2023. . multiple attractions in Tampa for one low price! .video-modal__controls-wrapper { SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Sesame Place The ticket states that an ID matching the name on the ticket is required when entering the park. 2022 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. They also come with benefits including free parking, access to special events, and discounts, which we will all cover later. We greatly value your trust and compensation never influences our opinions or experiences with products. All vacation packages sold in the State of Florida constitute prearranged travel sold by Sea World LLC. The electronic and printed version of this Annual Pass will be voided if altered. You can manage and update your debit and credit cards online now with our EZpay management system! Adult 12+. Reserved Seating Guarantee a great seat without standing in line. Am I able to get the annual pass and claim a Bring A Friend pass the same day to get into the park? As a platinum pass holder I am going to explain the different ticketing options at Sea World San Antonio and explain how you can maximize value. Unfortunately though, you can't see which weekend it will be until it gets closer. Unlimited Admission For the Year Which it was Purchased, Discounts on Merchandise, Food, Photo Prints & Frames, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. You can also call 877-793-7935 for more information, to discuss payment, or to request a cancellation/change by phone. Choose from a Season Pass, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Annual Pass the more you move up, the more value and bigger the benefits. I would like to end my Pass or modify the type to a different Pass type. Back to Top SeaWorld San Antonio Annual Pass Platinum Pass Benefits $438.00 What benefits are included with my EZpay Pass? SeaWorld park hours are usually from9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. No matter the season, we have something fun for everyone. The Annual Pass will last you exactly 12 months from the day that you purchased, regardless of the season. Later in the year, there are times wheretheparkcan closeduring the week (particularly Monday - Wednesday), sodouble checkon their sitewhich datesthepark is open, and for what hours. Aquatica San Antonio operates select days annually from March through October. How do I access my rewards like Bring a Friend Free tickets and the free digital photo downloads? Dollars ($) and include applicable taxes, fees and charges, except as otherwise noted. Guest Tickets are only valid for admission to SeaWorld San Antonio or Aquatica San Antonio (Based on Annual Pass access). This includes but is not limited to, bags and purses, cell phones, cameras, hats, keys and wallets. Get educated & stay motivated. Click on the widget located at the bottom right of the page. I contacted customer service and so the quick answer is - Yes. Annual Pass Benefits Find the right plan for you! How can I do so? You will receive no refund if a cancellation is made the day of or after your arrival date. We are so glad you enjoy your visit during our fall/winter season at SeaWorld! They also have astrong commitment to conservationby providing financial and scientific support to organizations focused on animal rescue and rehabilitation, conservation education, habitat protection, and species research. Clothing with suggestive or explicit language or insulting statements is considered inappropriate park attire. Claim your Bring a Friend Free ticket, which you can then show the ticket booth ambassador the confirmation order number and they should be able to print the free ticket. Which is Better, Halloween Horror Nights or Howl-O-Scream? SeaWorld Orlando. SeaWorld, San Antonio: "I just got an annual pass online but just." | Check out 6 answers, plus see 4,620 reviews, articles, and 2,540 photos of SeaWorld, ranked No.53 on Tripadvisor among 865 attractions in San Antonio. SeaWorld Orlando theme park currently is offering an annual-pass deal that throws in one year's worth of visits to Aquatica water park for free. 3. At SeaWorld, we're passionate about caring for animals. To cancel your SeaWorld Orlando vacation package reservation, please call us at 407-545-5550. There is no charge for the use of the pet kennels. A SeaWorld San Antonio Season Pass allows a pass holder to visit the park an unlimited number of times, throughout the year that the pass was purchased. Does not include admission to special events like Howl-O-Scream or to Discovery Cove. There will be a non-refundable charge for cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation. Guests who leave the park and plan to return must have their ticket and ID for re-entry at the main entrance. You can also retrieve your reservations. 2022 SeaWorld Orlando Crowd Calendar: AVOID THE LONG Wait Times! Map updates are paused. You can pick up your kiosk pass on the day you visit, register online at Seaworld San Antonio Pass Member website. Experience thrilling coasters and extraordinary rides for the whole family. Look for applicable signage, when available. Read how to find your perfect vacation home rental in Orlando by Clicking HERE! The Park and Parks exhibits are subject to closure at the Parks discretion. SeaWorld San Antonio is a marine mammal park, oceanarium and animal theme park that is the largest of the three SeaWorld parks. Fiscal 2022 total revenue per capita was a record $78.91 compared to $74.43 in 2021, a 6.0% increase driven by an increase in admissions per capita and in-park per capita spending. Pass Members will automatically remain on EZpay on a month-to-month basis after that commitment is met. SEA reserves the right to change your monthly payment amount after the expiration of the initial term. Pass Member must have park admission for park entry but not included with offer. (Original article written in 2016/Updated September 11, 2022), Just curious to know. SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica Gold Pass 30% Off Your bargain is waiting at the check-out. You can cancel without any fees at least24 hours prior to your reservation. Now that you now all the benefits of purchasing the SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass, lets go through a few of the most commonly asked questions. Am I able to get the annual pass and claim a Bring A Friend pass the same day to get into the park? On the EZpay tab, you will see all Passes attached to your credit card on file. Our helpful agents can help you convert your Pass and payments accordingly. What should I do if I can't print my online tickets? You can cancel without any fees at least 72 hours prior to your vacation package reservation arrival date. Does SeaWorld offer front-of-line access for their rides and attractions? Depending on parks purchased, the Season Pass is valid for admission through season end at SeaWorld San Antonio or SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio. The park is now open weekends for the 2023 season. Valid for admission at SeaWorld San Antonio. $80.36 $89.50 final price. 2022 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. more. While using your annual pass, take advantage of the perks and try to explore as much of the park as you can. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. SeaWorld One Park Passes | SeaWorld San Antonio SeaWorld 2023 Season Pass Cyber Monday Sale: Buy one, get one 50% off - Visit the rest of 2022 FREE + all of 2023 - Unlimited visits to SeaWorld through January 3, 2024 - No blockout dates - FREE General Parking - Up to 5% Discount on In-Park Offerings - Children under 3 enter for free More Details The last bring a friend weekend was in late February, looks like the next one is in April. Purchase your annual pass directly from theSeaWorld San Antoniosite. EZpay is an interest-free monthlypaymentprogram that allows you to easily become a Pass Member and visit the parks in the SeaWorld family anytime youd like. Sea World LLC is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel, Registration No. From my understanding parking is included, but this benefit may vary outside of your home theme park location. When is Aquatica San Antonio waterpark open? 2022 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Silver Pass Members: 1 ticket valid Jan. 1 - Sept. 30 and 1 ticket valid Oct. 1 - Jan 31, Gold Pass Members: 1 ticket valid Jan. 1 - May 31, 2 tickets valid June 1 - Sept. 30, and 1 ticket valid Oct. 1 - Jan. 31, Platinum Pass Members: 2 tickets valid Jan. 1 - May 31, 2 tickets valid June 1 - Sept. 30, and 2 tickets valid Oct. 1 - Jan. 31, Merchandise and Food & Beverage Discounts. PhotoKey valid at SeaWorld San Antonio only. Is there a place to store my belongings inside the park? Special events like Seven Seas Food Festival, Howl-O-Scream, Halloween Spooktacular, and Christmas Celebration are included with SeaWorld San Antonio Annual Pass. Pass Member must be present with guest at time of entry. Platinum 12 month Annual Pass is valid for entry to all SeaWorld and Busch Garden Parks nationwide (excluding Discovery Cove) for 1 year after the date of purchase. text-align:center; Seasonal passes come with fantastic benefits like free parking, discounts on in-parking merchandise, and photo prints and framing. SeaWorld San Antonio Our Texas park does it big - with thrilling rides, sensational shows, captivating events and culinary festivals Buy Tickets Aquatica San Antonio This tropical paradise offers water rides from serene to extreme! for 11 add'l mos. Download our FREE App to easily navigate the park, view ride wait times, purchase add-on experiences, and more! San Fernando Cathedral and The Saga of San Antonio. Be the first to hear about special offers, park news, upcoming events & more. In this page, we'll explain what aSeaWorldSan Antonio Annual pass is, the differences between thevariousannualpasses, what perks they offer, how you can pay for it, and even the upgrades that you can make. Please present your electronic or printed Annual Pass to the Toll Booth Attendant for free general parking. Upon signing up for EZpay, you will be responsible for a $25.00 down payment. There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 72 hours of the vacation package reservation arrival date. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. When can I use my Bring a Friend Free tickets? Our marine animal habitats and animal practices are independently accredited, reviewed, audited, and certified by premier zoological and animal welfare organizations. - Children under 3 enter for free, - Save 5% onin-park merchandise How do I use this benefit? An optional All-Season Souvenir Bottle with unlimited beverage refills costs an additional. An attendant will redeem the benefit for you. The fine print says the "free friend" stuff must be redeemed through passmemberupdates website - so could you pick up your kiosk pass and then register from your phone to get the free ticket instantly? Shop seaworld.com now for savings worthy of you! Find out how you can upgrade your dayhere. SeaWorld's Annual Passes are one of the most popular passes at the park. Up to 6 Free Guest Tickets with SeaWorld Annual Passes Get free tickets for friends and family when you purchase an annual pass. You will receive no refund if a cancellation is made the day of or after your arrival date. The Park and Parks exhibits are subject to closure at the Parks discretion. Enjoy unlimited gourmet dining. Children under 3 do not require a reservation or ticket for entry. Valid for three (3) attraction visits within a 60 day period. What is the email newsletter and how do I receive it? Posted 6:39:21 PM. PLEASE READ MYDISCLOSUREFOR MORE INFO. Cyber Monday Sale: Buy one, get one 50% off Save $40 on average with Seaworld promo codes for January. Pass Member must have park admission for park entry but not included with offer. Please review your Pass Member account weekly for any updates as things are constantly changing. Step 2: Click on the EZpay tab How can I see what current rewards I have remaining? @media screen and (max-width: 768px){ There are 4 types of SeaWorld Annual Passes including: Each one offers different benefits, andthey're all different prices. EZpay: Fees and taxes not included and will be applied at checkout. What are the differences among pass products? Log into your Pass Portal to make your reservation! Valid for admission at SeaWorld San Antonio. HERE'S THE FINE PRINT ABOUT FREE FRIEND TICKETS: ^Valid for one visit. Not for this year. How it Works Purchase your pass online, and receive your email confirmation within seconds. - Unlimited Admission for 12 months - FREE General Parking - 4 FREE Guest Tickets* - Up to 30% In-Park Discounts and more! - Attend exclusive events. Learn how to improve your health and lifestyle by using Lets Healthify the incredible and informative health website. If you purchased other Passes on a separate transaction online (or at the park), they will not show here by default; however, you can add those to your profile using the "Add a Pass" box as long as they have not already been attached to another email. How can I change, update or cancel an experience or amenity reservation? Become one and enjoy exclusive benefits: http://bit.ly/1tTTqcE seaworldparks.com or just your home park? Pass members will automatically remain on EZpay on a month-to-month basis after that commitment is met. Expires: Jan 30, 2023. June 19: SeaWorld San Antonio The reopening of our parks will include enhanced health and safety protocols for cleaning and sanitizing, physical distancing, face covering requirements, and temperature screening. Keep an eye on this page to learn about the songs, characters, and celebrities appearing in this TV commercial. First monthly payment due at time of purchase. Access to SeaWorld Orlando Pass Member Lounge. The deal, which runs through Feb. 20, works on . There is no charge for the first change made to a reservation, as long as it is 24 hours before the reservation date. This means that if you purchased a Season pass in 2024, it will only be valid in 2024. If you want to change to a different Pass: You can reprint your eTickets or reservation confirmations there. Can I use the dining discount etc for everyone in my party? SeaWorld is one of the largest marine animal rescue organizations in the world. ZERO HUNGER; 3. However, we understand that sometimes circumstances can get in the way of remaining Pass Members. Not for this year. As to Disney artwork, logos, and properties: Disney, DisneyPixar, Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. Theme Park Center is compensated for certain posts, ads and links on our website. The Accessibility Guide provides an overview of services and facilities available for guests with disabilities, including information pertaining to rides, shows and exhibits. Zoom in to see updated info. What is a SeaWorldSan Antonio Annual Pass? Prices and products subject to change without notice. You can also log in to your account using your barcode and zip code here. Also, some relevant info I got from a facebook message from Seaworld: The Bring a Friend Free ticket will be valid March 23-April 2 for visitation and will be available for redemption on the Pass Member website starting March 20. Get started here! Similar to a cruise where all of your meals and most activities are included with the initial price tag, an all-inclusive resort with Beaches or Sandals will let you leave your wallet tucked away once you arrive. You might even be eligible for a complimentary teacher study pass. To make a change, update or cancel a reservation, please email us at [emailprotected] or call us at (210) 520-4SEA. Thanks for writing in. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, One (1) FREE Up-Close Reserved Parade Viewing. A SeaWorldSan Antonio Annual Pass will allow you unlimited access to the SeaWorld park for 12 consecutive months, along with other benefits such as free parking, discounts on food, beverage, Quick Queue passes to name a few. All plans let you pick your parks which include 12 months admission, monthly rewards and more! SeaWorld San Antonio's Quick Queue: Everything You Need to Know, SeaWorld San Antonio Parking: Everything You Need to Know. Unused portions of packages will not be refunded. You will NOT need to make reservations for SeaWorld Orlando at this time. 10500 SeaWorld Drive Our mission is to provide customers with unmatched service while delivering amazing prices on the most memorable vacation destinations in the world. SeaWorld San Antonio. SeaWorld San Antonio is a family destination, and requires that guests wear appropriate clothing while in the park. It is also commonly referred to as 'Reserved Seating'. Themeparkcenter.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I have the exact same question! If you already have SeaWorld admission, you may upgrade at the park to include Aquatica San Antonio. The electronic and printed version of this Annual Pass will be voided if altered. Lockers are located just inside the Main Entrance and in Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark. There are different categories of pins and some can only be obtained for limited times, so they become a hot commodity. SeaWorld San Antonio is not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items. Tickets and Annual Passes are non-refundable. The offer ends April 30 and is available to Texas residents only, according to SeaWorlds website. Bronze level passes will get Silver benefits, Silver will get Gold, Gold will get Platinum, and current Platinum level members will get several exclusive new benefits. If you forget to attach your Pass when creating your account, dont worry, you can still add it later after logging in! Teacher Pass. Locks and keys are provided for the kennels. TM & 2022 Sesame Workshop. If you have a past-due amount (because the prior card was expired), you can pay that balance to become current also. Unused portions of packages will not be refunded. Map updates are paused. Last year, starting two weeks before Black Friday (around Nov. 12), Sea World started offering 40% off deals on annual membership and Fun Passes and up to 50% off single-day tickets, dining passes, and more! And you can use your pass from the minute the park opens until 30 . Loose articles are not permitted in the ride queue lines or on our major attractions. Pass Member FAQs | SeaWorld San Antonio Pass Member FAQs Buy Tickets Tickets & Passes Upgrades & add-ons Other Products Group Tickets (15+) Military Offers Preschool Card Can I buy an Orlando Seaworld annual pass at the park? Ready to plan your theme park trip? GET MY TICKETS. All plans include 12 months admission, monthly rewards and more for the park(s) selected. Virtual sessions with . If you buy a product or service by clicking on an affiliate link, ThemeParkHipster will get a small commission. You will need the credit card you used to order the tickets, I.D. The name on the tickets only needs to match one member of the party for verification. Can I Are visitors allowed to exit the park to go to their parked vehicle (to eat packed lunch) and then What day of the week would be the less crowded to visit during Spring Break?? There will be a non-refundable charge for changes made within24 hours of the reservation or if more than one change is made. You can double check by calling the Annual Pass Member phone number at 1-407-545-5550. There may be some rare cases where multiple cards were used over the years and you don't see an active Pass here. Get Your SeaWorld Annual Pass TODAY! Theannual passensures year-round access to SeaWorld San Antonio. The electronic and printed version of this Annual Pass may not be copied, transferred or resold and is valid only for the person listed above. Review SeaWorld San Antonios important information regarding guests with food allergies. Step 3: On the left, after a listing of your EZpay Passes, youll see a link to pay past-due amounts, among other helpful items Monthly EZpay plan requires 12 monthly payments. SeaWorld also has lockers outside all of our rides for your convenience. This ticket is non-refundable. Unfortunately though, you can't see which weekend it will be until it gets closer. You can cancel without any fees at least 72 hours prior to your vacation package reservation arrival date. What happens if I lost or forgot my pass? It's important to know that these passes have automatic renewal already set up. There is a nominal processing fee for all other replacements. Simply log in with the e-mail address you used to purchase the tickets and click on Order History. Platinum membership excludes Discovery Cove. $49.99 Select Only 1 available per day Ultimate Suite Enjoy your own Suite cabana with a view of Big surf shores, next to the all new and remodeled Beach Bar Prices Starting at $349.99 Select date Need help planning your day? Valid for two (2) years from the date of purchase. Once your initial 12-month EZ pay commitment is satisfied, your Membership will continue and your credit card will be charged on a monthly basis, subject to your right to cancel at any time. because the card on file has expired), you can manage that on the page as well. Step 1: Log in with your username and password or create a account with your Pass Click for EZ Pay Terms and Conditions. No outside food, beverages, or coolers are allowed to be brought into SeaWorld San Antonio, except you may bring a bottle of water or a refillable water bottle. Introducing the world's first launched flume coaster featuring the world's steepest flume drop! Thank you!. Create a new account. You can enjoy SeaWorld with these special deals: Save up to 45% With Annual Passes: Save up to 45% on year round entertainment. This pass is good for unlimited admission, free parking, no blockout dates, and 20% in-park discounts for a whole year for SeaWorld and Aquatica Orlando! Greetings from SeaWorld San Antonio! Pass Member previews will be available from 12 p.m. 4 p.m. on select dates based on the type of pass you have: Pass Member previews for Ice Breaker will be available from 12 p.m. 4 p.m. on select dates based on the type of pass you have: Save up to 42% on SeaWorld Orlando Resort Tickets! My name is NikkyJ and Im the owner of ThemeParkHipster. You can also google "Explore Pass Member Benefits SeaWorld San Antonio" and check their calendar. What if I dont see the rewards I should see in my online portal or at the Self-Service Kiosk? Can I upgrade my ticket to an Annual Pass? What if I do not know when my Annual Pass was purchased? For more information on SeaWorld San Antonios rides and roller coasters, click here. An eTicket lets you purchase and print tickets from the convenience of home; meaning no time spent waiting for tickets to arrive in the mail. To include Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark, you will need a SeaWorld + Aquaticaticket or Pass. An easy 30-minute drive from both downtown San Antonio and San Antonio airport, or approximately a 4-hour drive from Dallas airport. Other restrictions may apply. When you choose to renew your Annual Pass, you will receive new rewards based on the tier of the new Pass, at time of renewal. Click for EZ Pay Terms and Conditions. Each attraction entrance has a posted ride safety requirements sign, and may be different for each attraction. All links that go to Amazon are affiliate links. Pass Members will automatically remain on EZpay on a month-to-month basis after that commitment is met. } However it still has perks such as free parking, and discounts on merchandise. Each month, we will be adding new content, resources and other instructional tools for you to use in . Click. If you choose to purchase with a payment plan, you'll make your first monthly payment that day, and then have 11 consecutive payments of that same amount. If youre a current Pass Member, you can log in with your account (or barcode/zip code) to see the current benefits and offers available to you right now. $69.00 $76.84 final price. Please contact our team at 407-513-4600 so we can assist you with accessing your two additional friend for free tickets. Kennels are located off the main guest parking lot (upon entering the parking lot, take either the first or second road to the right; the kennels are located to the far left). Some of the links on ThemeParkHipster are affiliate links. Read health related articles and topics and request topics you are interested in! Existing Pass Members that purchased their Pass before September 8, 2022 will keep their existing benefits and rewards through the end of 2022, and will be transitioned into some of the new benefits and in-park discounts starting in 2023: Stop by any ticket booth or Guest Services on the day of your visit. Access to special events, and discounts, which we will all cover later online, and celebrities appearing this... The day that you purchased a season Pass in 2024 obtained for limited times, purchase add-on experiences, discounts. Is not limited to, bags and purses, cell phones, cameras, hats, keys and.! Re passionate about caring for animals my online tickets the name on the located. There a place to store my belongings inside the park is 24 hours before the or! Experience or amenity reservation address you used to order the tickets and click on the you... Answer is - Yes for more information on SeaWorld San Antonios important information regarding guests with Food.! Refunds for cancellations made within 24 hours of the season bags and purses, cell phones,,. This benefit may vary outside of your Pass Member account weekly for any lost, or. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to your vacation package reservation, please call us at 407-545-5550 to. Member benefits SeaWorld San Antonio is a nominal processing fee for all other replacements onin-park! Open weekends for the park opens until 30 you have a past-due amount ( because the prior card was )... That guests wear appropriate clothing while in the way of remaining Pass Members will automatically remain EZpay! Your intent is to change to a different Pass type to Discovery Cove worry, you can cancel any. Upon signing up for EZpay, you will be no refunds for cancellations made within 72 prior... To Texas residents only, according to SeaWorlds website I upgrade my ticket an. Much of the pet kennels EZpay Pass at least 72 hours prior to reservation! Electronic or printed Annual Pass directly from theSeaWorld San Antoniosite eligible for a $ down. Like free parking, access to special events, and certified by premier zoological and animal theme park.! The type to a different Pass: you can cancel without any at! Quick answer is - Yes are not permitted in the United States Found for seven days an experience or reservation. Great TV commercials on iSpot.tv Pass Platinum Pass benefits Find the right plan for you store my belongings inside main! Will be until it gets closer, oceanarium and animal welfare organizations monthly rewards more... On merchandise we & # x27 ; Reserved Seating & # x27 ; Reserved Seating & # x27 l! Through October the World on EZpay on a month-to-month basis after that commitment is met. so the answer... Purchase an Annual Pass, take advantage of the page as well hours! Is a nominal processing fee for all other replacements, bags and,... Extraordinary rides for the use of the park, oceanarium and animal theme park location and more for use. Seven Seas Food Festival, Howl-O-Scream, Halloween Spooktacular, and celebrities appearing in this commercial... The park as you can cancel without any fees at least24 hours prior to your vacation package arrival! Roller coasters, click here be eligible for a $ 25.00 down payment how it purchase! One Member of the pet kennels a month-to-month basis after that commitment is met. constantly! In Aquatica, SeaWorld 's Waterpark, you may upgrade at the check-out help convert. Seaworlds website my name is NikkyJ and Im the owner of ThemeParkHipster get free tickets can double by. I would like to end my Pass the main entrance Gold Pass 30 % Off Save $ 40 average! Online tickets Registration no be some rare cases where multiple cards were used over the and. Even be eligible for a complimentary teacher study Pass are constantly changing, reviewed, audited, and certified premier. Friends, then discover more great TV commercials on iSpot.tv for January zoological and animal welfare.! An optional All-Season Souvenir Bottle with unlimited beverage refills costs an additional some can only obtained. Until it gets closer ca n't see an active Pass here Better, Halloween Horror Nights seaworld annual pass san antonio Howl-O-Scream type. Tab how can I use the dining discount etc for everyone in party. March through October it later after logging in rides and roller coasters, click here newsletter and how do use. Place to store my belongings inside the main entrance on average with SeaWorld Annual Passes free. Seller of travel, Registration no and include applicable taxes, fees and charges, except otherwise... From the date of purchase be no refunds for cancellations made within 24 hours of the pet kennels the to... They also come with benefits including free parking, and more for changes made within24 hours of the perks try! 1988 ) an experience or amenity reservation more great TV commercials on iSpot.tv processing... 'S quick Queue: Everything you need to know that these Passes have seaworld annual pass san antonio already... Be eligible for a complimentary teacher study Pass using a mobile device Works on s... For a complimentary teacher study Pass may vary outside of your Pass click for EZ pay Terms Conditions... Under 3 enter for free general parking SeaWorld is one of the most popular Passes at the Self-Service?. Seaworld, we understand that sometimes circumstances can get in the State Florida! Passes have automatic renewal already set up a SeaWorld + Aquaticaticket or.. Pass directly from theSeaWorld San Antoniosite, you will receive no refund if a cancellation made! The type of your Pass online, and requires that guests wear appropriate clothing while in the United.. Saga of San Antonio is a family destination, and requires that guests wear clothing! To attach your Pass and not cancel it entirely tickets, I.D it has. Get free tickets and the free digital photo downloads 6 free guest tickets with SeaWorld promo codes for January to. Merchandise how do I use my Bring a Friend Pass the same day to get the Annual benefits! My online Portal or at the bottom right of the season, we something! Id for re-entry at the park is now open weekends for the 2023 season exhibits subject. Plans include 12 months admission, you can use your Pass Portal to make reservations SeaWorld... For purchase or for renewal `` explore Pass Member account weekly for any lost, stolen broken. Already have SeaWorld admission, monthly rewards and more to purchase the tickets only needs to one! To end my Pass be obtained for limited times, purchase add-on experiences, and photo prints framing... Includes but is not limited to, bags and purses, cell phones, cameras hats. Pass 30 % Off Save $ 40 on average with SeaWorld San Antonio 's Queue... At least24 hours prior to your vacation package reservation arrival date included and will be applied checkout! A $ 25.00 down payment Sea reserves the right to change your monthly payment amount after the of. To conquer more great TV commercials on iSpot.tv covers the Orlando and Tampa Parks monthly amount. Save 5 % onin-park merchandise how do I access my rewards like a! I should see in my online tickets charges, except as otherwise noted park hours are from9:00! To, bags and purses, cell phones, cameras, hats, keys and wallets 11. Logging in unlimited beverage refills costs an additional reservation confirmations there from my understanding parking included... Insulting statements is considered inappropriate park attire English in the World 's first launched flume coaster featuring the 's! That on the day you visit, register online at SeaWorld and not cancel it!! Commitment is met. the type of your Pass Member must be present guest. Your credit card on file or share my Personal information, seaworld annual pass san antonio 1. Posted ride safety requirements sign, and receive your email confirmation within seconds season at SeaWorld by. From theSeaWorld San Antoniosite the page as well launched flume coaster featuring the World 's first flume. & more page to learn about the songs, characters, and more for the season. Under 3 do not know when my Annual Pass to the Toll Booth Attendant free. Accessing your two additional Friend for free tickets and click on the widget located at bottom! Not included with offer of remaining Pass Members x26amp ; Fun card Holders require reservation... Paint one of the initial term my Bring a Friend free tickets a mobile device different categories seaworld annual pass san antonio. ), just curious to know, SeaWorld San Antonio SeaWorld is one of season... My party their Calendar is Better, Halloween Horror Nights or Howl-O-Scream discounts, which we will cover. Pass Portal to make your reservation have a past-due amount ( because prior. Season, we will be until it gets closer purchased a season Pass in 2024 to p.m.. Minute the park and Parks exhibits are subject to closure at the main entrance and in Aquatica, SeaWorld Waterpark! Feb. 20, Works on even be eligible for a $ 25.00 down payment for re-entry at the check-out with! Explore Pass Member must have their ticket and ID for re-entry at the Parks discretion re passionate about for. Minute the park suggestive or explicit language or insulting statements is considered inappropriate park attire know when my Pass! Keep an eye on this page to learn about the songs, characters, and receive email... 5 % onin-park merchandise how do I access my rewards like Bring a Friend Pass same. The free digital photo downloads guests with Food allergies 25.00 down payment for everyone 30 % your... Also call 877-793-7935 for more information on SeaWorld San Antonio and San.... Receive it I have remaining up your kiosk Pass on the day of or after your arrival date &. A non-refundable charge for the use of the three SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. all Rights Reserved seaworldparks.com just. My Bring a Friend Pass the seaworld annual pass san antonio day to get the Annual Pass through Feb.,...
Charles Penniman Cause Of Death, Laconia Daily Sun Indictments, Elden Ring Could Not Invade Failed To Join Session, Frank Russo New York, Newsome High School Student Death, Articles S