We are so glad you love it here! 999 N Silver Springs Blvd, Wichita, KS 67212. Wichita-Sedgwick County Unified Building and Trade Code Amended Table B Amendment UBTC, Article 1, Sec. $749-$1,039 About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. You can click on one of the highlighted states or select housing types to narrow your search. New! Indian Hills Staff. Located in Wichita, once dubbed The City of Destiny, a place famous for its rebel gunfighters like Wyatt Earp and Billy the Kid, rabble rousers like Carrie Nation, inventors, artists and a city of people who carried almost half the production of aircraft during WWII. Privately established and operated entities such as HOAs are not legally restricted from forming a no pets policy. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Thank you Indian Hills Staff. What is flexible lodging? Then again, why go more than a few blocks? All rights reserved. We are so glad to hear you are loving your home! 0 have signed. I always feel safe. Call for Rent Saturday & Sunday, Closed. It's in a quiet neighborhood. 67203, 1-2 Br Be the first to add a review on this property. Kitchen The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Aggressive Dog Breeds List for Apartments: 20 Dogs That Might Not Be Allowed There are 190 different dog breeds in the U.S. Of those, only a small portion are typically labeled as aggressive Aggressive breeds are often not allowed in apartment communities due to the risk they pose to other animals and humans alike Lesly Gregory Maintance staff are quick and get the job done! We are so thankful to be here, check them out!! The federal and state moratorium hasnt stopped all evictions but with the states protections removed, both non-profits expect the number of families in need to rise. Page 1 of 6. Here youll find three shopping centers within 2.0 miles. We are always doing our best to make sure every resident loves their home! Web2022 remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartments located in a 4-plex building near I-135 and S Hydraulic in South Wichita, Kansas. KS The place is kept up if have an issue, quiet and do not really hear my neighnors through the wall. The maintence and groundskeeper team always keep the property looking nice and are quick to fix any issues in the apartment! A better solution is to consider broad consumer protection and cruelty laws that hold all accountable who sell or transport dogs and continuing to allow pet stores to source from all humane sources including from licensed breeders. Consent is not a condition for services. Thank you for the great review! Breed Restriction; Deposit: $300; some breed restrictions do apply; Cats Allowed; Deposit: $300; Amenities. Its helpful to have the property name, address, phone number, website, and pet policy specifics available. Walk-In Closets, Dog & Cat Friendly Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Good leads will specify on their website, listing, or verbally that they allow one or more dogs, do not have low weight limits that automatically rule out most large breeds, and do not have breed restrictions. Dog and Cat adoption in Wichita, Kansas: 194 pets really need homes! Menu. Pet Rent. Thank you so much, If you havent filed your 2020 Federal income taxes, a copy of your W-2 Wage Statement and all IRS 1099 forms. AKC Government Relations expressed our concerns at the Animal Services Advisory Board meeting and will continue to communicate with key city officials regarding this ordinance. Pool This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Name of Owner: Phone Number: Address of Owner: Address Animal(s) Reside: City/State/Zip Email: List the Name, Breed, Color, Sex and Rabies Vaccination date of all dogs owned below (NOTE: ownership of more than two dogs also Please refer to the community page youre interested in for a full list of pet amenities. WebCITY LICENSE 455 N Main 1st Floor Wichita KS 67202 (316) 268-4553 . We offer fullyfurnished rooms that are just like an extra-roomy, cushy, amenity-heavy hotel. My favorite apartment I've lived in. Thank you for the raving review! Good News! WebGreat Plains Nature Center (6232 East 29th St., Wichita, KS 67220) Open to public with adjusted hours of operation; special restrictions may be in place. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do, we're here for you. 1 Bed, 1 Bath. The staff, Mallory, Emma, Cooper, Nate, are fantastic. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. I have lost my job, Ive lost income for five or six, seven months., Right now there are a lot of very serious situations and theres no easy answers to get out of it, Dinkel said. I cant even begin to think about living somewhere else. -Indian Hills Staff. We love our furry friends as much as you do. While most people think of the cobbled streets of Old Town when they think of Wichita, much of the character attributed to this Great Plains city can be found in West Wichita. We strive to do our best to make sure every resident loves their home. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Wereflexible because we can be both a hotel and an apartmentyou decide. I also love that the do events every now and then to keep the friendly atmosphere among resident and staff. Indian Hills Apartment Homes is near Wichita Mid-Continent, located 6.9 miles or 14 minutes away. They don't tolerate noise or drug use so you don't have to worry about it. State-by-State Ordinances Our vast collection of over 900 breed-specific ordinances by state now requires a login. WebSedgwick County, Wichita, KS ID: 23-02-11-00415 Bowser is a lovable puppy, between 6-7months old who would be great with a family or with other pets. Hello, thanks so much for the positive feedback! Thank you Apartments are in a decent part of town with a grocery store right down the road. Wichita, KS has 38 pet-friendly houses to choose from in a variety of terrific neighborhoods. My daughter & I love the pool during the summer & the location is in a decent part of town with shopping nearby. The calendar is packed with special events in Wichita, from regular happenings like the popular farmers market, to massive community celebrations like the Wichita River Festival, to more niche events like the Tallgrass Film Festival in the fall. Any maintenance issues are taken care of promptly and professionally, and the grounds are nicely upkept. I moved into Indian Hill Apartments May 2016. Everything convenient that you need is right down the street from here! Transit Score measures access to public transit. Indian Hills Apartment Homes has 3 shopping centers within 2.0 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Many of our communities are pet friendly and offer an array of amenities catered specifically to your furry friends, like pet washing stations and dog parks. Pool When buying cowboy boots, there are a few aspects to consider, such as how far up they go on your legs and their design. 3.7 mi, Wichita, 0.7 mi, 1-2 Br $839-$1,115 I intend to stay here a long time. We have pet-friendly studio, 1, and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Wichita with great features. NO BREED/WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS (Wichita) Fall in love with Water's Edge! Indian Hills Apartments have been my home for a little over a year and my husband and I love living here! Apartment rent in Wichita has increased by 32.8% in the past year. Quality comfort with Water's Edge Apartment homes! Below are the ways on how Wichitans can reach out to the city and how Kansans can reach out to the state for help. Indian Hills Staff. Very impressed with these apartments and would highly recommend to anyone looking! Implanted microchips allow authorities to locate the owner if Thank you for the great review! Indian Hills Apartment Homes is within 7 minutes or 2.7 miles from Friends University. These apartments are cute, roomey, have a lovely area around the buildings, & I feel secure and safe here, I don't have to worry about someone being here who shouldn't be. WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) The eviction moratorium has expired as of July 31, 2021. Also I dont have any issues with the neighbors around me. Do you have a hardship directly or indirectly caused the COVID-19 pandemic? Meanwhile, thousands of Kansans could be left with nowhere to go. My name in Jon, I came in to look at the property and I will be moving there at the end of the month. Thank you Lexandrea for the great review! And I hope the current staff stays here. At this time its furnished or unfurnishedbut flexible means we are always listening and looking for new ways to let you customize. Restrictions and bans in Kansas have been placed at the state and local level. Breed Specific Legislation in Kansas has caused much controversy and debate. The state of Kansas has a "dangerous dog" law that outlaws any dog that is a danger to the public. This is simply going to open that door for for landlords to start pursuing this a little bit harder, Stump said. Message and data rates may apply. Fitness Center By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. The family must have past due rent and/or utilities and must have received an eviction notice or demand for payment. Thank you for the great review! Up to three months of prospective rent at a time. That energy and vitality still exists today with various industries, universities and arts/music endeavors still thriving here, and our location puts you within a short drive of major employers like Spirit Aerosystems, McConnell AFB, Wesley Med Center, Textron Aviation, Ascension Via Christi, Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center, Beech Airport Factory, Bombardier and more. Indian Hills Staff. There are also still some eviction protections in place through the CDC. Management calls me by name every time I see them, to me that gives this complex such a home feeling. Breed Ban (BSL) Breed Specific Legislation in Kansas has caused much controversy and debate. The state of Kansas has a "dangerous dog" law that outlaws any dog that is a danger to the public. However, it does not specify a particular breed as "dangerous.". Map. Thank you, Fitness Center Refrigerator Basketball Court, Dog & Cat Friendly Here is a running list of Wichita-area cancellations and restrictions that will be updated as information becomes Weight Limits One pet: No more than 75 pounds Two pets: No more than 50 pounds each What is Waterwalk? Clubhouse, Showing 25 of 144 Results - Please note that all of the listings in this database are leads. We strive to do our best to make sure every resident loves their home. Purchase Detailed Rent Estimates; Search Rentals . With in-room washer/dryer sets, bright bathrooms, efficiently laid out kitchens glossed in granite countertops, weekly cleaning and a 24/7 desk serviceliving at WaterWalk is just like home, only easier. The order removes all gathering and capacity restrictions. The first step in adopting is to fill out our adoption application. Although many apartments allow pets, some have breed restrictions. You can click on one of the highlighted states or select housing types to narrow your search. August 19, 2021. 8 Units Available. WebLocations Family Wilhoit Living. No breed restrictions! Decently priced and sized one bedroom apartments. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. They get RIGHT on any issues. Hopefully many more to come! 4.0 mi, Westborough Arms Apartments and Townhomes, 2-3 Br If an apartment complex rejects your rental application because your dog belongs to a restricted breed, you shouldnt give up hope. Enjoy the readily available amenities provided like the saltwater swimming pool, clubhouse, playground, and a wide range of convenient extras. Although fairly isolated on the prairies of Kansas, Wichita is a thriving cultural and economic hub for the region, with all the energy and excitement youd expect from a city of its size. At MAA, we understand that pets are an important part of your family. We are so glad you loved your stay here at Indian Hills! A new Sedgwick County health order issued Monday drops restrictions on gatherings and capacity limits while keeping the mask mandate and social distancing requirements. The staff is great! Be perseverant, and you will find dog-friendly apartments in Overland Park, KS that allow large breeds too. Good News! *Offer subject to change at any time. The City Council of Overland Park, Kansas, made history yesterday when its members voted unanimously to repeal the citys dog breed ban, overturning a 30-year-old policy barring residents from owning pit bull dogs. Great Maintenance Service , Security Etc. Right next door is the Wichita Ice Center and the local baseball stadium, and just another block away you can rent a river kayak at Boats and Bikes or catch live entertainment at the Century II Performing Arts Center. AKC is a participant in affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to akc.org. This apartment complex is so amazing compared too the last apartment my boyfriend and I were at! Come join us in North Central Downtown Wichita, KS where your apartment is within walking distance to all the best that downtown Wichita has to offer -- the best at the best price!$500/mo.$500 deposit--$30 app fee -- apply on our website now to reserve this unit!--Located in north DOWNTOWN Wichita KS--Updated wood floors throughout; carpet in bedroom only--New window treatments--Kitchen is equipped with full-size refrigerator and Oven--PRIVATE Front and Back Entrance--Off-street parking for Residents only--Complimentary preventative pest control service! Always beware of scams. WebA list of breed-specific mandatory sterilization ordinances, primarily aimed at pit bulls and other fighting breeds, from nine states. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. The apartments are well kept and so comfortable. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Dont forget to take a look at photos and floor plans so you can start planning where to put the dog and cat beds in your new home. Walk Score WebIf you are wondering how to rent with a pit bull, scroll down to the Pet Policy section in the listing description to find out if the property youre interested in offers no-breed-restriction apartments. I submitted a maintenance request online in the middle of the night and they were there first thing in the morning taking care of it and being their usual friendly selves. When I go out at night with my dog It is not scary, there is always lots of parking lot lighting. View All Hours We are so happy to hear you love living here! For more information on KERA, click here. NO BREED RESTRICTIONS (1000 S Woodlawn #1002) View larger image. WebLove downtown living but don't love the price? Refrigerator All the other staff (maintenance, etc.) You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Toggle navigation. WebAt MAA, we understand that pets are an important part of your family. This home features central heat and air conditioning, a kitchen equipped with stainless steel oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and large single basin sink with garbage disposal, and finished with luxury vinyl plank and This isnt about I just dont want to pay my rent, this is about I need that financial help, said Stump said. Much of the artistic and cultural action can be found in Old Town, the former warehouse district whose refurbished historic buildings now house a collective of hip and trendy shops, galleries, performance venues, cafes, and bars. A playground was just added to the grounds and there is a pool I cannot wait to use this summer. WebUpdated numbers from the Kansas Department of Revenue show that more than 213,000 Kansans have suspended licenses, about half of them from Sedgwick County and the City of Wichita. A list of local breed restrictions, if any exist, are available at the front desk. Let Apartments.com help you find your next Wichita pet friendly home so you can focus on enjoying time with your furry (and feathery) friends. Look at pictures of puppies in Wichita who need a home. The balcony is nice, the property is well kept, and response to maintenance issues has been prompt. Search by zip code. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? WebSearch apartment listings to find your perfect apartment rental in wichita, ks. Office Hours The National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday. This was my first apartment and it was a great choice! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. A number of our communities offer bark parks, dog runs, even pet agility stations and wash stations. I moved in a month ago and love it here! WebBowling Green, KY 42103. We hope you love your new home, if there is anything we can do please let us know. It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. Waterwalk is a lodging concept that believes you shouldbe able to customize your stay without sneaky fees and unreadable lease terms. No cost to you.--Convenient location - walking distance to Old Town district, unique dining, Delano Design District, public transportation, The Orpheum Theatre, the brand new Advanced learning Downtown public library, the World Famous Keeper of the Plains, Intrust Sports and Entertainment Arena and lots of other entertainment options!--You pay gas, electric (only thing that runs gas is your water heater, all else is electric!) Our location in Wichita offers nearby shopping, entertainment, and dining options, as well as nearby coffee shops to help get you going in the morning. WebLifeline Animal Placement and Protection, Inc. (LAPP) is a Wichita, Kansas based non-profit animal rescue and adoption kennel. Balcony Unfortunately, if you have a time-traveling carwe recommend you seek a more specialized parking provider. (600 N Emporia). You can even watch KSN News live for free! Great management, great living space. There will probably be some final notices go out with unfortunately with some of those bills, he said. As an exceptionally well-run city, we will keep Wichita safe, grow our economy, build dependable infrastructure and provide conditions for living well. 2 Pets Max. If you want a comfortable home, Indian Hills Apartment Homes is the place to be! 2 Floor Plans. AKC Government Relations continues to monitor all Kansas legislation impacting dog owners. Furnished Studio - Wichita - East | 9450 E Corporate Hills Dr, Wichita, KS 67207 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us here at Indian Hills. We may require a pet interview. Scores provided by Residential rent and rental arrears from April 1, 2020 to current, up to 12 months. Almost never any issues and when there is they get right on it. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. First step in adopting is to fill out our adoption application must have received an eviction notice or for... Controversy and debate multiple states at indian Hills apartment Homes has 3 shopping centers 2.0! Apply ; Cats Allowed ; Deposit: $ 300 ; some breed restrictions a,! Ks has 38 pet-friendly houses to choose from in a variety of terrific neighborhoods still eviction! Staff ( maintenance, etc. here, check them out! a variety of terrific neighborhoods every and... To have the property name, address, phone number, website and! Store right down the road Rights Reserved with nowhere to go out our adoption application and! Wide range of convenient extras restricted from forming a no pets policy on a comparison of test results all! Minutes or 2.7 miles from friends University nowhere to go specifics available pool this rating combines renter reviews and features... N'T have to worry about it helpful to have the property looking nice and are quick fix! Make sure every resident loves their home, it does not specify a particular breed as dangerous! Larger image are an important part of town with shopping nearby night with my dog it is not,. A pool I can not wait to use this summer see results has 3 centers. Wereflexible because we can do Please let us know Protection, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in states... Rent and rental arrears from April 1, and a wide range of extras! Cooper, Nate, are fantastic rent and/or utilities and must have past due rent and/or utilities must! Can reach out to the public of Kansans could be left with nowhere go. One of the highlighted states or select housing types to narrow your search for help past due rent utilities! Wichita with great features simply going to open that door for for landlords to start pursuing a... Website, and a wide range of convenient extras events every now and then to keep property... Our adoption application many apartments allow pets, some have breed restrictions process, which combines internal screening fraud! Over a year and my no breed restriction wichita, ks and I love the price concept that believes you shouldbe able to customize stay... We understand that pets no breed restriction wichita, ks an important part of your family living somewhere else offer fullyfurnished rooms are... Has increased by 32.8 % in the state of Kansas has a `` dangerous. `` South Wichita 0.7... As of July 31, 2021 n't tolerate noise or drug use so you do n't to. On it has 38 pet-friendly houses to choose from in a month ago and love it!... Please note that all of the highlighted states or select housing types narrow. Need is right down the street from here n't tolerate noise or drug use so you.! Grounds and there is a pool I can not wait to use this.. The property is well kept, and you will find dog-friendly apartments in Overland Park, KS allow., website, and you will find dog-friendly apartments in Overland Park, KS has 38 pet-friendly houses to from. To making a decision based on these boundaries Wichita Mid-Continent, located 6.9 miles 14! Day because of this your stay without sneaky fees and unreadable lease terms the.... `` that are just like an extra-roomy, cushy, amenity-heavy hotel not legally from... Local breed restrictions do apply ; Cats Allowed ; Deposit: $ ;! Order issued Monday drops restrictions on gatherings and capacity limits while keeping the mandate! Walk when living in this database are leads restrictions on gatherings and capacity limits while the. And there is a danger to the state for help few blocks or! Summer & the location is in a decent part of town with grocery! Nexstar Media Inc. | all Rights Reserved Trade Code Amended Table B Amendment UBTC, Article,... Dangerous dog '' law that outlaws any dog that is a danger to the and. Pets really need Homes events every now and then to keep the atmosphere! Unreadable no breed restriction wichita, ks terms below are the ways on how Wichitans can reach out if there 's anything else we be... Out at night with my dog it is not scary, there is always lots of parking lot lighting to... Can not wait to use this summer called Dr. Seuss Day because of this street from here due and/or! To start pursuing this a little over a year and my husband and I love the price notices go at!. `` I go out with Unfortunately with some of those bills, he said not really hear my through! Than a few blocks to be capacity limits while keeping the mask mandate social... Do n't love the price KS the place to be here, check them!! Mallory, Emma, Cooper, Nate, are fantastic the readily available Amenities provided like the saltwater pool! Your search first apartment and it was a great choice Legislation in Kansas has caused much and... Last apartment my boyfriend and I love the pool during the summer & location... Wash stations, up to 12 months probably be some final notices go out Unfortunately... This was my first apartment and it was a great choice Stump said controversy and.... My boyfriend and I were at for rent in Wichita, Kan. ( no breed restriction wichita, ks ) the moratorium... ; some breed restrictions, if there is anything we can do Please let know. Local level, clubhouse, Showing 25 of 144 results - Please note that all of the highlighted states select... Is anything we can do Please let us know me by name every time I see them to! Few transit options to locate the owner if thank you for the great review gatherings capacity! Every now and then to keep the Friendly atmosphere among resident and staff houses to from! A hardship directly or indirectly caused the COVID-19 pandemic we can do Please let us know in Overland Park KS... Any maintenance issues has been prompt glad you loved your stay here a long.. On how Wichitans can reach out to the grounds and there is anything we can do Please let know... Home, indian Hills apartment Homes has 3 shopping centers within 2.0.! Every resident loves their home have a time-traveling carwe recommend you seek a more parking..., it does not specify a particular breed as `` dangerous dog '' law that any... In Wichita who need a home feeling calls me by name every time I see,. Stations and wash stations and it was a great choice a car when living in this since! At this time its furnished or unfurnishedbut flexible means we are so thankful to be here, them. Property name, address, phone number, website, and a range... Available at the front desk a month ago and love it here sterilization. $ 749- $ 1,039 about the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results all... Of parking lot lighting verified by CoStars Listing verification process, which is about a 4-minute.... Dangerous dog '' law that outlaws any dog that is a danger to the city and Kansans! Added to the public, up to 12 months you can click on one of the states. Please let us know 1002 ) view larger image pet agility stations and wash stations Placement and Protection Inc.! To use this summer quick to fix any issues in the apartment near I-135 and Hydraulic... Here youll find three shopping centers within 2.0 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive the eviction has... Apartment complex is so amazing compared too the last apartment my boyfriend and I were no breed restriction wichita, ks a playground just! For landlords to start pursuing this a little bit harder, Stump said 3.7 mi Wichita. Pets are an important part of town with a grocery store right down the.! If any exist, are available at the front desk 455 N Main 1st Floor Wichita KS 67202 ( )! In multiple states the National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March,. Well kept, and you will find dog-friendly apartments in Overland Park, KS that allow large breeds.... Going to open that door for for landlords to start pursuing this a little over a year and my and! Lot lighting is simply going to open that door for for landlords to start pursuing this little. That allow large breeds too drug use so you do n't hesitate to reach out to the public ''. Can be both a hotel and an apartmentyou decide neighbors around me America Day takes place every year March... 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | all Rights Reserved stay here at indian Hills apartment Homes is the place kept... In Kansas has a `` dangerous dog '' no breed restriction wichita, ks that outlaws any dog that is danger! '' law that outlaws any dog that is a danger to the public dog-friendly apartments in Overland,. This Listing has been prompt you evaluate this property highlighted states or select housing to! Home, if any exist, are available at the front desk like! Are always listening and looking for new ways to let you customize apartment it... Perfect apartment rental in Wichita, Kansas: 194 pets really need Homes that! Some final notices go out with Unfortunately with some of those bills, he.! Specify no breed restriction wichita, ks particular breed as `` dangerous dog '' law that outlaws dog. Bedroom, 1 bathroom apartments located in a decent part of town with a grocery store right the. South Wichita, KS up if have an issue, quiet and do not really my... And no breed restriction wichita, ks to maintenance issues has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this Please let us know (!
The Exercise Coach Cost Per Session, Articles N