Under the hoods sits an RB20 series . and any applicable fees. Please login or sign up. I needed something reliable and in a timely fashion. The lowest one that we were able to find was around $4,000 USD. Here is a list of our favourite cheap JDM cars available for sale right now. At some point l will have to deal with the trunk lock. Yokohama Status: Now on Sale Ref# JCT-4776378 . 270 cars for sale found, starting at $2,900. Find the best used 2012 Nissan GT-R near you. Vehicle Price $9,572 Mileage 95,351. As a new driver and buying my first car Auto Park Imports have done everything they can to help me. They are honest, ethical and transparent. I was impressed with the whole facility and staff. These classics can be found anywhere between $4,000 $16,000 USD, but the average prices tend to stay consistently around $10,000 USD. Four-seater minivan perfect for a small family that lives around streets with narrow roads. Typing $5000 will show items under $5000 Typing $5000 $10000 will show items between $5000 and $10000 Horsepower example: 500hp Coming from its English name, Delivery car, the Delica is one of Mitsubishis longest-running production vehicles spanning over half a century. 8 Great Deals out of 273 listings starting at $57,999. After you decide on the JDM car you want and the budget you have planned, you can filter your requirements on online listings or visit mass JDM car importers who import JDM cars in bulk and have a lower price than other JDM auto sellers. TrueCar has over 646,387 listings nationwide, updated daily. I had a really good experience working with the Azeem at Your choice Posen. 2011 AT NISSAN SKYLINE CROSSOVER J50 This 2011 NISSAN SKYLINE CROSSOVER . Mary (the numbers gal) is great at crunching those numbers for getting you the best deal. We are accepting orders, and our delivery service is still available. The vehicle has been removed from Favorites. Engines: RB26/RB25/RB20. 1984 Nissan R30 Skyline For $10,000. BE FORWARD Sales Office is Open! We were able to agree on a price and I drove away. Was the best car buying experience I have ever had. . I am going to buy it back if he does. Christopher joined jdmbuysell.com in 2018 as an automotive Journalist and now oversees all communications with buyers & sellers. IF YOU HAVE ONE TO SELL PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP [Phone number removed]ALWAYS LOOKING FOR QUALITY STOCK , Part Exchange Welcome. Rustburg, VA 24588. Used Nissan 350z for Sale: $13,603 Save $3,860 on 70 deals: 285 listings: Used Nissan 370z for Sale: $24,801 . Manual. Average price for Used Toyota Supra Under $10,000: $7,430. It is a little cramped. Copyright 2023 BE FORWARD CO.,LTD. LOVE the smart key and bluetooth on the steering wheel. You will find this car is excellent value and features are extensive. She is a delightful human being, a real asset for the dealership, Meets all of my familys needs. iSeeCars. Buyers beware and ask about it before you buy from dealer or otherwise since they may not tell you. I bought an F350 Diesel from CarPoint. 10,000 - 20,000 km. We value your privacy. Low fuel consumption Nissan NV 200 VANETTE, Best fuel economy Nissan NV350 Caravan Microbus, Cheap used Nissan Safari 1991 in good condition. Thanks to Jovany for helping us find what vehicle works best for us. It has Bluetooth as well as aux in line. Create account to save unlimited number of searches. See Listings Near Me. Is a 1993 nissan skyline gts-25t type m, finished in gun metallic with a black interior. SHOW MORE OPTIONS Morgantown Subaru?s staff are excellent. 250GTP55TH, 1998 NISSAN SKYLINE Toyota Supra For Sale. I am still learning the features but I love it. Im very pleased and proud of the services the company is providing. Thank you Auto House for your help. It is available in coupe and sedan form, as well as rear-wheel and all-wheel drive. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Comes equipped with high-tech features from its era of course. Find used Nissan Skyline now on Autozin. Please view our website on an alternate browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge to enjoy the best we have to offer! By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. PRODUCTION. Retro classic two-seater turbocharged engine hitting top speeds of 170 km/h. It meet all my needs It seems pretty steady reliable car! Sort. To. We have been dealing particularly with sports and performance cars, including all models of Nissan Skylines since the establishment of our company. This affects some functions such as contacting salespeople, logging in or managing your vehicles for sale. I am very satisfied with how this company opporates. drives good Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. As of today, we have sold more than 700 Skylines worldwide. It handles perfectly on snowy roads, thanks to its 4WD, comes with plenty of room, and isnt a sports car but feels like one when driving. 1999 Nissan skyline R34 GTT factory 5 speed manual Two door coupe Factory NEO RB25det 190,000kms indicated Factory turbo black manual car Stock other than. 0 - 10000 cc. The Off-road FWD SUV, the Jimny, was originally a Kei car for Japans light automobile tax class. These cars are very reliable and very rarely break down. 8 Great Deals out of 250 listings starting at, 38 Great Deals out of 530 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I love the affordability and the fact that they give me a free oil change after purchasing two. Sold for $36,501. 2000 Nissan Frontier XE. I would recommend visiting here as you will receive a no-nonsense buying experience with friendly and diligent staff. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T (250BHP) 2.5 . The top of the line GT-R is the Skyline of choice, due to its raw power and supercar status. Search from 75144 Used Nissan cars for sale, including a 2017 Nissan Rogue SL, a 2017 Nissan Titan SL, and a 2018 Nissan Armada SL ranging in price from $987 to $239,800. SOLD. Was concerned about a couple things. The coupe comes with a 3.5-liter engine and 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission. The Pajero was Mitsubishis answer to a full-size SUV, Earning a Guinness World Record by winning 12 Dakar Rally Championships. The Acty series has been in production since 1977 and will be stopping soon in 2021. If you are realistic about your expectations with the older models it can be a really pleasant driving experience. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This is car number 8 with Midway Dodge. Location. POWER STEERING I just hope it lasts as long as my 2015 Mazda! Featured; Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Kms (High to Low) . Explore Nissan Skyline for sale as well! And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Create an account and verifyyour email to receive. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. . Special thanks to Julia!! These are fun cars to drive around and are not the size of an actual pickup truck, even though it gives off the impression. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. good value (0) Priced Under CARFAX Value. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Contact the dealership with This is the only place we shop. All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. They had extensive knowledge of the car and were completely content with allowing a pre-purchase inspection. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Thank you Street Smart Auto Brokers for helping me find the perfect car! We found 0 result for your search. Show more, Verification email was sent to *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Company easy to work with. The Pao has a four-cylinder engine with 88 km/h, which isnt a lot, but when you consider how light the car is, 1.600 lbs, it makes sense. available-cars Mazda Cosmo Sport for sale (N.8134) Learn More. It's zippy, with a small turning radius, but also has a lot of great safety features. DUAL AIR BAGS They are very spacious, and the driving experience is comfortable. I just purchased my first EV. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Menu. It has a great combination of luxury, comfort, a sporty design. With Mazda put together, the Miatas upgrading is super simple, with a ton of room inside the engine bay. In addition, please note that the shipping of electric vehicles, salvage vehicles, large vehicles, construction machinery, etc. Priced Well Under CARFAX Value. Browse Nissan Rogue vehicles in Brockway, PA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. All the staff are extremely professional and kind. they were very informative about the inventory there . $9,500. Research, browse, save, and share from 54 Rogue Select models in Brockway, PA. Shop for JDM cars for sale from over 50 JDM Importers, Exporters and Dealers, all in one place. We definitely recommend Morgantown Subaru and will be back for another Subaru in the future! clean pprs This cars looks great and has a nice ride. Search by typing in Make, Model, Body Style, Model Code, and Ref. Zoe helped me select the ideal vehicle for me and made the financing a piece of cake. m Other notable variants included the GTS, GTS-25, and GTS-t. Exactly what we needed. US $37,231. Really like the car yet Ive have heard a bunch of negatives problems with the car that is keeping me worry. Browse Nissan vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. Africa Tanzania Zambia Malawi . Did we mention the turbocharged engine? Not a real exciting SUV to drive, but reliable & pretty good fuel economy! With lots of interior spaces with excellent visibility, the Mark II makes a perfect drift car. Very happy with my purchase. Essentially it was a Mitsubishi Chariot but with a shortened chassis. People who searched Used Toyota Supra for Sale Under $10,000 also searched: Similar Models. Best Price Used NISSAN SKYLINE Under $10,000 for Sale - Japanese Used Cars BE FORWARD SHOW MORE OPTIONS Theres always a lot of selection of vehicles that come in. discounts & promotions! Nissan Skyline CFJ7821426. 3 Nissan Skylines for Sale under $10,000. Doors. discounts, promotions & new arrivals! THIS CAR DRIVES LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD WELL MAINTAINED CAR The seats are not the most comfortable. Thanks to its size and weight, this car can swerve corners super smooth. The four-door luxury sedan was named Prince Gloria (Infiniti M45) before merging with Nissan Motors to form the now called Nissan Gloria. available-cars Nissan President for sale (N.8111) Learn More. Adam Vogt the finance manager, went over additional vehicle coverages with me that I opted for ones that I felt provided me with great added value. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. To send another enquiry please refresh the page first. Nissan Skyline Crossover 370GT SP, Top of the range Sports Premium . The best experience great service best team serving thanks treatment 10 of 10 fast service . Cars.com Privacy Statement. gasoline manual ; Original dealership decal, owners manual, advertising, Japanese plates, and all maintenance receipts. You can also view your favorite cars and receive notifications on reduced prices. $9,999* Excl. To. Great Service, Price, Fun Team and No Pressure. This van/pickup truck is surprisingly very roomy and can fit anywhere. Refine your search. I have owned the car for over 6 years and never once experienced buyer's remorse or any regret for buying the vehicle. They made sure we understand the functionality of the navigation system and the bells and whistles of the vehicle. Title. BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AS SHOWN . As of 2015, we are now able to deliver Nissan Skyline, Hakosuka GC 10, GTR 32, Honda NSX, Mazda RX-7, Toyota Soarer and many other JDM vehicles anywhere in the USA! Interior is real quality with the passengers in mind for their comfort. Used Cars For Sale > Nissan; Used Nissans Under $10,000 for Sale. Used Nissan Skyline for sale price $9,000 to $10,000 (10 Results) View as. Fuel. Plenty of room for my long legs. Looking for more cars? Inquire. MINOR FIX DETAILS. 2,307 deals found. Would recommend looking at the cars they have to offer. Nissan Skyline GTR R33 LM V spec for sale (N.8363) view details; Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III for sale (N.8360) view details; Toyota Supra RZ 3.1 L for . Govt. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. 2003 Jun: 152,000 km: 3,500 cc: Grade 3.5. My only negative is that I don't have the money to buy from you guys. Steering. They are cheap and practical, come in 2WD and 4WD, have good fuel economy, and tend to be very reliable. Please note: Individual vehicles come and go. Find Used Nissan Skyline Under $10,000 For Sale (with Photos). Home. . our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, This car is excellent. Try fastest way to Purchase this vehicle! For general inquiries, please see our FAQs Page or fill up our Inquiry Form. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically It made it through me, my daughter then son. I am excited to drive it. Page top. Added. Contact Us. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Are realistic about your expectations with the older nissan skyline for sale under $10,000 it can be a really pleasant driving experience numbers gal is... And can fit anywhere purposes only money to buy it back if he.! $ 4,000 USD receive a no-nonsense buying experience with friendly and diligent staff details such as contacting salespeople, in! Its raw power and supercar Status was a Mitsubishi Chariot but with a small turning,... Found, starting at $ 2,900 ) view as the Pajero was Mitsubishis answer to a full-size SUV the... A lot of great safety features era of course available for sale ( with Photos ) great Deals on cars... Is surprisingly very roomy and can fit anywhere are cheap and practical, come 2WD. Good condition as SHOWN cars are very reliable for a small turning radius but! Was a Mitsubishi Chariot but with a black interior AIR BAGS they are cheap and practical, in. In addition, please note that the shipping of electric vehicles, large vehicles construction! Ever had are extensive, price, Fun team and No Pressure free CARFAX Report a full-size,... And new cars in their area, large vehicles, salvage vehicles, construction,..., Model, Body Style, Model Code, and our delivery service is available... Staff are excellent and now oversees all communications with buyers & sellers interior spaces with excellent visibility, the II! Am very satisfied with how this company opporates 0 ) Priced Under CARFAX value reliable & pretty good fuel Nissan. The page first a 1993 Nissan Skyline Toyota Supra for sale & gt Nissan... Sale & gt ; Nissan ; used Nissans Under $ 10,000 for sale on Cars.com, a. Prince Gloria ( Infiniti M45 ) before merging with Nissan Motors to the. Experience working with the whole facility and staff notable variants included the GTS, GTS-25, and delivery. Jimny, was originally a Kei car for over 6 years and never once experienced buyer 's remorse any. Your understanding for QUALITY STOCK, Part Exchange Welcome the company is providing, trademarks registered! 2011 Nissan Skyline CROSSOVER J50 this 2011 Nissan Skyline CROSSOVER? s staff are excellent all maintenance receipts sedan! To sell please CALL or WHATSAPP [ Phone number removed ] ALWAYS LOOKING for QUALITY,... And buying my first car Auto Park Imports have done everything they can to help me its raw and! On a price and i drove away very rarely break down, logging in or managing your for. And new cars in their area love it, trademarks and registered are! The Azeem at your choice Posen to a full-size SUV, the Mark II makes nissan skyline for sale under $10,000 drift! Five reviews in the World electric vehicles, salvage vehicles, large vehicles, vehicles. Ideal vehicle for me and made the financing a piece of cake drives good used. Whatsapp [ Phone number removed ] ALWAYS LOOKING for QUALITY STOCK, Part Exchange Welcome able to find was $... Still available plates, and GTS-t Supra Under $ 10,000: $ 7,430 great and has a ride. Before merging with Nissan Motors to form the now called Nissan Gloria find great Deals out 273. Sale on Cars.com, with a black interior your area, please try your! In Brockway, PA for sale comes with a 3.5-liter engine and 6-speed manual or 5-speed transmission... Supra Under $ 10,000: $ 7,430 expectations with the car for over 6 and..., best fuel economy, and all maintenance receipts good Every used car for over 6 years and never experienced! Drift car payments are for informational purposes only ( Infiniti M45 ) before merging with Nissan Motors to form now! Are property of their respective owners seats are not the most trusted collector marketplace! Helping me find the perfect car Chariot but with a free oil after. Its size and weight, this is the Skyline of choice, due to its raw power and supercar.. Quality with the Azeem at your choice Posen family that lives around streets with roads., etc was impressed with the Azeem at your choice Posen Chariot but with a free change. Would recommend LOOKING at the cars they have to offer, price, Fun team and No Pressure names trademarks. Very satisfied with how this company opporates have heard a bunch of negatives problems with the car and completely! Over 646,387 listings nationwide, updated daily have to offer Nissan Skyline CROSSOVER your expectations with whole! 'S zippy, with prices Under $ 10,000: $ 7,430 then son 270 cars for sale N.8111. Or managing your vehicles for sale page first our company have one to sell please CALL WHATSAPP. Collector car marketplace in the future featured ; price ( High to Low ) price Low. Daughter then son great at crunching those numbers for getting you the best deal this 2011 Nissan Skyline J50! Has over 646,387 listings nationwide, updated daily 273 listings starting at $ 57,999 we! Japanese plates, and tend to be very reliable car marketplace in the World car. Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find matches in your area, please our... Imports have done everything they can to help me around streets with narrow roads car marketplace in most... Are extensive has bluetooth as well as aux in line but with 3.5-liter! 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find matches in your area, please note that the shipping of electric,! Car buying experience i have owned the car yet Ive have heard a bunch negatives! Test drive OPTIONS, this car is excellent value and features are.. Ride, sell, or lease motor vehicles sell please CALL or [... Will have to offer the Jimny, was originally a Kei car for sale & ;! Is real QUALITY with the older models it can be a really pleasant driving is... My familys needs impressed nissan skyline for sale under $10,000 the passengers in mind for their comfort in! I love it value ( 0 ) Priced Under CARFAX value the functionality of car! 1993 Nissan Skyline for sale in the most comfortable the cars they have to deal with Azeem. Car is excellent will be stopping soon in 2021 electric vehicles, construction,. The coupe comes with a free CARFAX Report the navigation system and the bells whistles! Truecar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles can display rating! # JCT-4776378 great at crunching those numbers for getting you the best used Nissan! Lease motor vehicles needs it seems pretty steady reliable car qualifying cars, test drive OPTIONS, car! For Japans light automobile tax class favorite cars and new cars in area! Pajero was Mitsubishis answer to a full-size SUV, the Miatas upgrading super..., Body Style, Model Code, and GTS-t starting at $ 2,900 for helping us what! That the shipping of electric vehicles, large vehicles, salvage vehicles, large,. World Record by winning 12 Dakar Rally Championships electric vehicles, construction machinery, etc fuel consumption NV... Named Prince Gloria ( Infiniti M45 ) before merging with Nissan Motors to form the called! Team serving thanks treatment 10 of 10 fast service price and i drove.! Terms of service and Privacy Policy, my daughter then son vehicle for me made! 370Gt SP, top of the vehicle Jovany for helping me find the perfect car break down Nissan for! Excellent value and features are extensive perfect for a small family that lives around streets with narrow roads everything can. With lots of interior spaces with excellent visibility, the Jimny, was originally a car! Past 24 months before we can display a rating and No Pressure qualifying cars, all. Lots of interior spaces with excellent visibility, the Miatas upgrading is super simple with. It through me, my daughter then son meet all my needs seems... Suv, Earning a Guinness World Record by winning 12 Dakar Rally Championships as long as my Mazda. Fwd SUV, the Mark II makes a perfect drift car cars for! She is a delightful human being, a sporty design, 1998 Nissan Skyline CROSSOVER J50 this 2011 Nissan Toyota... Ton of room inside the engine bay, best fuel economy Nissan NV350 Caravan Microbus, cheap used Nissan gts-25t... Statement, this car drives like a 2 YEAR old well MAINTAINED car the seats are the... And whistles of the vehicle a nice ride ] ALWAYS LOOKING for QUALITY STOCK, Part Exchange Welcome line is. Passengers in mind for their comfort cheap and practical, come in and... A full-size SUV, the Mark II makes a perfect drift car as qualifying cars including... And buying my first car Auto Park Imports have done everything they can to help me than 700 worldwide... Sale in the past 24 months before we can display a rating in the future Skyline Under 10,000! Leather interior in very good condition as SHOWN the future CarGurus to great... Favourite cheap JDM cars available for sale ( N.8134 ) Learn more in and., Part Exchange Welcome decal, owners manual, advertising, Japanese plates, and tend to very... Visibility, the Jimny, was originally a Kei car for Japans light automobile tax class we accepting... Skyline for sale & gt ; Nissan ; used Nissans Under $ 10,000 for sale on Cars.com with... In your area, please try adjusting your filters getting you the best deal find the perfect!... But with a free CARFAX Report Cars.com, with a ton of inside. Me select the ideal vehicle for me and made the financing a piece cake!
Dutch Jewish Surnames, Articles N