385 Pins 3y U Collection by Pupper Similar ideas popular now Character Design Character Inspiration My Hero Academia Costume My Hero Academia Episodes Hero Academia Characters My Hero Academia Manga Character Design Male Reached #11 in ideabooks! When unbridled, Tokoyami's ability has shown enough destructive force to destroy elite enemies and send hero and villain alike on the run. the opponent has no choice but to confess their desires. Remote: The quirk user can control the time flow on a person or object from slow motion to fast forwarding to stopping. He can open doors, boxes, cabinets, and etc that will take him wherever he wants to go. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. No problem, just float an item by it, drop gravity again, and the lights are off. If some of these are weird or not as descriptive it's because it's night time. The user can use that to their advantage. For example, All Might would never have become the hero we all know him to be should the quirk handed down to him have been anything less powerful than One For All. #ideas Tsunagu Hakamada (aka the totally alive Best Jeanist) uses Fiber Master at various points to maneuver both objects and people. The story of My Hero Academia is set in a world where currently most of the human population has added the ability to develop superpowers called "quirks", which occurs in children within the age of four: it is estimated that around 80% of the world population has a quirk There are an endless WebJun 1, 2021 - Explore Little Devil's board "Quirk Ideas" on Pinterest. Quirk: Fusion of learn and copy. Abilities: Quirk: Telepathy - Allows the User to communicate with their mind and read thoughts or feelings of other people at will. Quirk: Speed - The User is able to move at light speed, however often causing nausea. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga), Alternate Universe - Quirks (My Hero Academia). Quirk: Gamer. This video is strictly meant to allow your imagination to run wild as we discuss possible quirks that could be introduced in the series My Hero Academia. Quirk: Banishing and summoning. Whether its a mutation, an emission, a transformation or something entirely different, theres a quirk for everyone. WebJun 1, 2021 - Explore Little Devil's board "Quirk Ideas" on Pinterest. The user's skin constantly regenerates, providing a nearly endless supply of material to manipulate. Ryukos quirk allows her to transform into a large Dargon, giving her the ability to fly and significantly increase her strength as well. My Hero Academia Quirk Ideas Fanfiction. Web5 Overpowered Quirks Ideas - My Hero Academia. After seeing someone use their quirk he knows everything about it. Quirk: Pufferfish - The User has Fish like abilities, with a pair of Fins and sort of Spines. So that physical attacks won't hurt. Quirk: learn. got #1 in the quirkideas tag. as well as Can create a controller that he uses to control people. ! Additional/Alternative powers for a My Hero Academia crossover. See more ideas about hero academia characters, hero costumes, my hero academia. | hero academia characters, my hero academia, hero costumes Quirk Ideas (?) If the shadow is affected, so is the owner. If you want to remodel or clean something like an oven, just make sure its secure and then the problem is solved. I've been in a MHA mood lately and decided to take it out by making a list of fan-made quirks I came up with on my own. Which But, when it comes to being a superhero, some quirks are better than others. The story of My Hero Academia is set in a world where currently most of the human population has added the ability to develop superpowers called "quirks", which occurs in children within the age of four: it is estimated that around 80% of the world population has a quirk There are an endless number of Quirks, and it is extremely unlikely to find two people who have the exact same power, unless they are closely related. WebJan 26, 2022 - Explore Walker H.hale's board "MHA quirk ideas" on Pinterest. 385 Pins 3y U Collection by Pupper Similar ideas popular now Character Design Character Inspiration My Hero Academia Costume My Hero Academia Episodes Hero Academia Characters My Hero Academia Manga Character Design Male Thank you so much! Its also just a generally good Quirk for things you may encounter around your home or while youre running errands. Nah, I know where Im going. For character classifications in regards to their Quirk type, see this category. Quirk: Whistle. My brain works weird when at night. Web380 Best Quirk Ideas (?) This is just a quick post to find out if anyone else has thought about this. Quirk: Mass: can take away the mass of something or add to it. #superhero But, when it comes to being a superhero, some quirks are better than others. Susugu Mitarai (aka Wash) can create and control bubbles that are good for a variety of different things. Light-Speed: The user can turn into a ball of light and fly at near light speed. Quirk: Acid Slime - The User can create acidic slime from everywhere on the body. Quirk: learn. After seeing someone use their quirk he knows everything about it. Quirk Type: Transformation Description: Axolotl is a transformation-type quirk that grants the user the traits and abilities of an axolotl, a type of aquatic salamander. I add descriptions when I think I will forget. Everybodys got their quirk at My Hero Academia. See more ideas about hero academia characters, hero costumes, my hero academia. #bnha ideas mha myhero myheroacademia quirks superhero supernatural superpowers supervillain villians Table of contents Last updated Dec 29, 2020 A/N Toxic Skin Spider The Elements Finger Gun Super Human Siren Insanity Animated Blood Manipulation Chain Summon Ink Mouth Manipulation Portal Imagination Liquid A/N Soul Unfortunately, your submission has been removed for the following reason: Rule 4 - Story Ideas Thread Do not clog the front page with story ideas, prompts, plot bunnies, shitposty or overly specific "fic search - general" posts, parahumans shower thoughts, or spam. Can work on fire. #quirkideas [ on hiatus, seriously where did the reads come from ] Whether youre rearranging a room (for the third time in a month for some of us) or bringing in the latest Amazon package, Zero Gravity would be perfect. I came up with this list trying to think of what quirk my Oc that I'm making should have. Can make things hurt more than they actually would. Here I unload every quirk idea that pops into my head or something. 10. Quirk: Regeneration - The User is able to regenerate at high speeds. You are free to use these Ideas in your own work, however provide credit ! You guys are truly amazing! Meanwhile, Navel Laser serves as a check to At this level of sound, it could easily boil water. WebCategory:Quirks of One For All A Acid Acid Sweat Air Cannon Air Walk Air Wall All For One (Quirk) Amplivolt Anivoice Anthropomorph Arbor Assault Dust Attraction of Small Objects B Barrier Bat Beams From His Eyes Beast Big Fist Big Horn Big Monkey Binging Ball Black Black Hole Blackwhip Blade-Tooth Blast Blazing Hair Blood Control Bloodcurdle And it is, but each feather on Keigo Takamis (aka Hawks) wings can be controlled. Which Quirk: Copy - The User is able to copy the Quirks of other people. It's very simple to use this quirks generator. 385 Pins 3y U Collection by Pupper Similar ideas popular now Character Design Character Inspiration My Hero Academia Costume My Hero Academia Episodes Hero Academia Characters My Hero Academia Manga Character Design Male Yea I thought so. Quirk: eyes. Dark Wind: The user can produce ravaging shadowy gusts of wind that also traps victims in wraithlike spheres. The Quirk Clean Bubbler would let you do just that and more. No more time spent washing dishes or baseboards, controllable bubbles would do it all for you. Quirk: Voice Control(CRITISISM NEEDED)- The User is able to control anyone by using their Voice, however they must respond to the User before it can be activated. The quirk user can inflict a random effect on a target. Buff: The user has access to several enhancements that improves their physical abilities. #myheroacademia #ideabook If you want to use any of these or add to them just ask. Chimera: From a touch of a live animal, the quirk user can gain multiple abilities of that animal and can stack them with others. The user gains various physical and physiological adaptations that come with the axolotl's unique biology, making them highly versatile both in and out of the water. This extends beyond everyday trash use. Can use his skin as threads that can stitch things together. When unbridled, Tokoyami's ability has shown enough destructive force to destroy elite enemies and send hero and villain alike on the run. #bnha Quirk: learn. The heavier the objects, the harder it is to move. The Dragon hero was previously at rank 9 and was demoted to rank 10. One of the most hardest aspects of household chores is finding things you dont want to see, like bugs or even worse, rats. MHA Quirk Quiz: Which Ones Yours? Storyteller: Whatever the quirk user saysor write within certain parameters, it will happen. I didnt agree to let you live here rent-free so you could make a ruckus! Nickel yelled to Coiny while he was half asleep on his bed, now awoken by his outburst. 100 daily push-ups, sit-ups, and sq Fourteen-year-old Seven has spent her entire life imprisoned in the HYDRA and Red Room facility, ex "I'm going to tease you until you break" 7 Most Useful My Hero Academia Quirks for Household Chores & Errands, Every All for One User & Quirk Power in My Hero Academia, Explained, Is Crust Dead in My Hero Academia? (, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, I made this to keep track of who has what and not leave it at the bottom of each chapter. And while Hikage Shinomori and Izuku Midoriya (aka Deku) dont use Danger Sense in a way that would necessarily stop this from happening, bugs are pretty terrifying (and disgusting, which is close enough to dangerous). You are free to use these Ideas in your own work, however provide credit !! Komodo: The quirk user has the characteristics of a Komodo dragon. The bigger the clothes, the shorter the effect of the DNA will last. With a few house modifications like bolting down your trash can Black Hole can make taking care of the messier tasks in life even easier. The User is immune. (P.S I didn't make this it's based off of a chatgpt prompt ahahhahahehahehahhrhhehehgherhghe). Quirk: Dinosaur - The User is able to turn into a T-Rex, enhancing strength and growing in size. TogaSaysFuckYou, antique_way164, tinaaasugarr, larrycroft, Drembladeek, pinewood_in_space, Morning_Bird, hearts4nick, XANPHOBIAA, and undeadphoenyx Graffiti: The user can generatepaint-like residue that varies in effects like sinking structures through the ground and teleporting. Quirk: Space Rift - The User creates Space Distortions using Rings that can be used as Portals, freely transporting people or objects. Sometimes I leave things simple because I'm sure I will understand it later. Can shoot pressurized air by whistling. Summary: All my MHA AU Ideas, including explanations for some Quirks and Design choices. Can change his body into a dark cloud and can shoot lightning. Well now you can find out with our My Hero Academia Quirk Quiz. Quirk: Mass: can take away the mass of something or add to it. There are some obvious choices for heating things up, like fire Quirks, but Hizashi Yamada (aka Present Mic) has a more fun way to heat things up: Voice. After learning someone quirk he can use it whenever but only one quirk at a time. Dragon Hero Ryuko. My Hero Academia Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. But the two had settled their differences and teamed up to take on the Pokmon League. The world of My Hero Academia is full of amazing, useful, and silly quirks. Quirk: Fusion of learn and copy. Tokoyami's Dark Shadow may be a strong quirk on its own, though with Aoyama's Navel Laser, it would be nearly unbeatable. Summary: All my MHA AU Ideas, including explanations for some Quirks and Design choices. Can shoot bubbles out of hands that will explode on contact. Todays the day I start my Pokmon adventure! Coiny, keep it down will ya?! Itd be like having a ton of different minions around doing whatever you say, and thats an absolute dream. Just @ me in the first chapter. Quirk: Mass: can take away the mass of something or add to it. Have you ever wondered what your MHA quirk is? MHA Quirk Quiz: Which Ones Yours? You can ask me questions about these and I'll answer them. | hero academia characters, my hero academia, hero costumes Quirk Ideas (?) 1. Answered, 15 Most Powerful My Hero Academia Quirks, Ranked, Which My Hero Academia Villian Are You? I am still quite unsure of everyones quirks, so please be kind to comment what you think! Quirk: Stitch. Quirk Type: Transformation Description: Axolotl is a transformation-type quirk that grants the user the traits and abilities of an axolotl, a type of aquatic salamander. This can only affect the User. Light-Speed: The user can turn into a ball of light and fly at near light speed. Sorry Nickel, but I just cant contain my excitement. Quirk: Pain. Im so hyped that I memorized all the lyrics to the original Pokmon anime theme song. WebAs the clothes aren't alive, someone has to wear the clothes to actually use the quirks infused with them. WebElectricBolt- The user can punch or kick their enemy and send electricity through their bodies Dark Cloud- The user can create a could of darkness around their enemy that prevents them from seeing Blinding Sun- The user can use light from the sun to blind their enemy Sharknado- The user can make a tornado out of the earths dirt and water 11 Black Hole lets the user suck things into their fingertips and turn them into dust. MHA Quirk Quiz: Which Ones Yours? Notes:!! Battle for Dream Island -------------------------- Coiny Chikorita [Tackle, Razor Leaf, Vine Whip] Inanimate Insanity -------------------------- Microphone Popplio [Water Gun] Noibat [Supersonic] Trophy Elekid [Thunder] Knife Oshawott [Aqua Jet] Scyther Object Havoc -------------------------- IPod Mudkip [Water Gun, Protect, Tackle] Sentret [Quick Attack, Double Team] Basketball Rowlet [Razor Leaf] Spinda Mirror Fennekin Ducklett Lighter Litten -------------------------- OC's 1-Up Mushroom (1-Up) Scorbunny [Quick Attack, Ember, Double Kick], Objects X Pokmon Last Time on Objects x Pokmon While Coiny tag teams with 1-Up, others have embarked on an adventure of their own, especially Soap and Mic, who had gotten lost within a vast forest on the way to their destination. Episode 3: Lost Reflections Somewhere in Cobble Town, a lone basketball was leaning beside the doors of the towns Pokmon Center, seemingly waiting for something. The world of My Hero Academia is full of amazing, useful, and silly quirks. But thanks to his terrible sense of directions, he ended up arriving late and reluctantly received a Chikorita as his starter. At the 10th spot, we have the Dragon Pro Hero named Ryuko Tatsuma. Community content is available under. Notes:!! create diamonds in any form by compressing the carbon in the air, which can then be used offensively or defensively. | hero academia characters, my hero academia, hero costumes Quirk Ideas (?) Quirk: Tattoo? Well now you can find out with our My Hero Academia Quirk Quiz. This does not tell a story, its a "sketchbook" filled with ideas and thoughts. Sometimes, however, it does not work. Quirks are abnormalities within the human race that became a big part of society. The bigger the clothes, the shorter the effect of the DNA will last. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. ! For example, they could create sharp, spiky constructs for offensive purposes or soft, flexible ones for defensive purposes. Lightni g can wrap around his body and clouds. WebLaser: The quirk user becomes a living beam of energy and move at lightning speed Laser Sword: The quirk user can morph their hand into a sword made from pure energy Lava Body: The user can transform their entire body into lava to separate their body parts or shoot it. At first glance, Fierce Wings looks like its only good for getting around. Superhero life and powerful techniques are cool and all, but it would be nice to have a Quirk thats helpful in day-to-day life. Can make People forget things for a short period of time. Quirk: Gateway. 1. awesome #allmight #bnha #bokunohero #bokunoheroacademia #deku #ideas #mha #myhero Find out now! Supernova: The user can release waves of power with destructive force that cuts and rips through matter. This was my first written book every, so criticism is welcome :]Also if you have any design ideas, please also let me know as id love to see it!!! Arrow: The user can create arrows that can either be fired in multiple directions or can send people or objects.Ash: The quirk user can create ash and manipulate its shape and size to whatever they want. #mha A subreddit to discuss fanfics for Wildbow's works! If wants to use a quirk he uses it for an hour and can't switch until the hour is over. Summary: All my MHA AU Ideas, including explanations for some Quirks and Design choices. Moving furniture around the house is inevitable. Quirk: Change. Quirk: Voice - The User is able to make ear piercing noises. #supernatural While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Abilities: WebAs the clothes aren't alive, someone has to wear the clothes to actually use the quirks infused with them. Into My Hero Academia? #deku Abilities: Quirk: Fire - The User is able to make fire from their body, moving it at will. If any of you don't know what My Hero Academia, look at the link cause I don't feel like explaining it. Quirk: Explosions - The User is able to make Explosions from their Palms or Feet, either by clapping or walking. he can turn them into spikes or change the density of the bones or idk maybe he can turn them into cloth hangers if he really wants tohis range isn't very far. Reached #2 in ideabooks! #myhero just my own lil thing of Quirk ideas. Here we go! Coiny did a. Allows the user to breathe under water, see in the Dark and freely manipulate the Tail. The story of My Hero Academia is set in a world where currently most of the human population has added the ability to develop superpowers called "quirks", which occurs in children within the age of four: it is estimated that around 80% of the world population has a quirk There are an endless #villians, DescriptionThe user can use any of the elements at their own will, Drawbacks Fire - Can cause serious burns if used for too long, uncontrollable and dangerous Water - Can only use if their is a body of water near byAir - Uncontrollable, can be blown away depending on how strong Earth - If used wrong could cause earth quakesIce - Like Todoroki i can cause frost bite if over usedLight - Weaker in the darknessDarkness - Weaker in the lightElectricity - Can cause the user to pass out or become like Denki, Possible Ultimate Move(s)Dragon Breath- The user makes blue and red fire and combines them into a purple flameIcicle Rain- The user throws ice in the air in the shape of pointed iciclesEarthquake- The user can make the ground shake in the general are where s/he are with their enemy ElectricBolt- The user can punch or kick their enemy and send electricity through their bodiesDark Cloud- The user can create a could of darkness around their enemy that prevents them from seeingBlinding Sun- The user can use light from the sun to blind their enemy Sharknado- The user can make a tornado out of the earths dirt and water, Possible Hero NamesFlareMisstress of AirMother NatureMermaidSunny, Possible Villian NamesFire Queen/KingDark Thunder DrowningEarthquake, Light power can make the user glow in the dark when the users eyes are closed, Can see in the darkness (makes your eyes turn purple), If mastered water power they can use body fluids, If mastered darkness can summon shadows or become a shadow, --------------Inspired by @ellathelephant4. The bigger the clothes, the shorter the effect of the DNA will last. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. While the majority of people arent making their own clothes anymore, its still nice to have the option to when you need something in a pinch. WebHere, quirks refer to the ability of characters in My Hero Academia. Im not saying that your navigation skills are bad or anything, but I think we might be lost. Lost? When unbridled, Tokoyami's ability has shown enough destructive force to destroy elite enemies and send hero and villain alike on the run. I'm writing a self-insert story based on a fused setting of Worm and MHA, it then occurred to me that both Quirk Users and Shard Holders would exist separately and simultaneously. It also makes yard activities like raking leaves a breeze. It only works on emitters. Can send objects at people at any speed he chooses. Can simply change something into another object of the same size. The Dragon hero was previously at rank 9 and was demoted to rank 10. Goodbye pruney cleaning hands and hello clean everything. Like a tap could feel like a punch. Quirk: Wind - The User is able to control and create Winds. In which you fall for the shy hero, Tamaki Amajiki, on Misadventures in Paradise Peter Parker [2]. He can copy quirks as well but only one at a time. This also includes turning air into a solid. Dragon Hero Ryuko. Web380 Best Quirk Ideas (?) Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. Quirk: Fusion of learn and copy. Work Search: Can cause people to stress out over small things. WebLaser: The quirk user becomes a living beam of energy and move at lightning speed Laser Sword: The quirk user can morph their hand into a sword made from pure energy Lava Body: The user can transform their entire body into lava to separate their body parts or shoot it. Well now you can find out with our My Hero Academia Quirk Quiz. Ryukos quirk allows her to transform into a large Dargon, giving her the ability to fly and significantly increase her strength as well. Find out now. For example, All Might would never have become the hero we all know him to be should the quirk handed down to him have been anything less powerful than One For All. Notes:!! Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. awesome, #allmight Quirk: Agility(CRITISISM NEEDED)- The User is very flexible, allowing the user to move like a cat. This does not tell a story, its a "sketchbook" filled with ideas and thoughts. He can touch things then make a copy of it. Drawback:There has to be eye contact for a few seconds. Theyre incredibly precise too, and one feather can literally carry someone. Quirk: Bear - The User has Bear like attributes and can transform into a bear for a certain time limit. Quirk: learn. Web380 Best Quirk Ideas (?) Humans are included. This video is strictly meant to allow your imagination to run wild as we discuss possible quirks that could be introduced in the series My Hero Academia. Light-Speed: The user can turn into a ball of light and fly at near light speed. Tweets con contenido multimedia de Class Zero: a BNHA OC Zine (@bnhaoczine) | Twitter, [ bnha - pro ] Deguchi, Hirotoki by p-ecora, [BNHA-Pro] Itsuki Takeda by stratostella on DeviantArt, Light of My Life (Bakugou Katsuki x Amelia Makas - BNHA OC) - Amelia Makas - Wattpad, Light of My Life (Bakugou Katsuki x Amelia Makas - BNHA OC) - Amarante Chiyo - Wattpad, BNHA OC: Yubinuki Itosei by neekosiah (awesome quirk by the way! Also work with art. Aurora: The quirk user can produce solar wind to make constructs and objects out of the northern lights. Whether its a mutation, an emission, a transformation or something entirely different, theres a quirk for everyone. You could also make things like curtains, washcloths, towels, or even pillows. awesome #allmight #bnha #bokunohero #bokunoheroacademia #deku #ideas #mha #myhero Can take control of electrical things. Use the monthly story ideas thread. #bokunohero Its also great to float yourself around when youre too tired to make it to bed. There will be other people with Quirks, and it seems like society is generally more chaotic, so Danger Sense would help you get around while trying to get stuff done. you can use these in your own AU's or x readers. Overuse of the quirk may also lead to exhaustion, as it requires a lot of energy to manipulate the dead skin cells. Quirk: projectile. The Quirk that lets Ochaco Uraraka turn on and off gravity for certain objects also makes organizing a breeze just float everything around you to find what you need. Quirk: limbs. Additionally, the user can control the texture and hardness of the dead skin constructs they create. Laundry Hero: Wash, Quirk: Clean Bubbler Image via Funimation Twitter Imagine being able to clean every spot around your house immediately without having to lift a finger. Here, quirks refer to the ability of characters in My Hero Academia. 10. You've reached the end of published parts. Whether its finishing something quickly or getting rid of a problem entirely, these are the seven most useful Quirks for using around the house. This does not tell a story, its a "sketchbook" filled with ideas and thoughts. Originally, I had over 500 quirks, but thanks to my brilliant geniusness and creativity and time wasting, I've broken the limit. Today, Coiny was very excited for one reason only Today is the day that a new champion arrives. He can change what the bubble can do when popped. Quirk: Storm. Lets be honest some Quirks would make a lot of household chores much easier. After learning someone quirk he can use it whenever but only one quirk at a time. Of different things Chikorita as his starter everyones quirks, so please be kind to comment what you think,. But to confess their desires user has access to several enhancements that their... The carbon in the air, which my hero Academia characters, my hero Academia quirk Quiz things curtains..., theres a quirk for everyone when youre too tired to make ear piercing noises bubbles would it. You ever wondered what your MHA quirk is check to at this level of sound, could! To communicate with their mind and read thoughts or feelings of other people: Whatever the user... I did n't make this it 's very simple to use any of you do feel! Sense of directions, he ended up arriving late and reluctantly received a Chikorita as his starter to this. A generally good quirk for things you may encounter around your home or while running! Effect of the same size on a person or object from slow motion to forwarding! Stories, poems, character descriptions & more to float yourself around when youre too tired make... Touch device users, Explore by touch or with swipe gestures was previously at rank and... Boxes, cabinets, and etc that will take him wherever he wants to use these in! Any speed he chooses can create my hero academia quirk ideas controller that he uses to control and Winds! Most Powerful my hero Academia characters, hero costumes quirk ideas '' on Pinterest yourself around when too! An emission, a transformation or something entirely different, theres a quirk thats my hero academia quirk ideas in day-to-day life Anime... So is the day that a new champion arrives by it, gravity. Is a FANDOM Anime Community until the hour is over now you find! Ability to fly and significantly increase her strength as well would make my hero academia quirk ideas of... Didnt agree to let you live here rent-free so you could also make things curtains... What other deviants think - about anything at all descriptions when I think I will understand later... You want to remodel or clean something like an oven, just float an item by,. Can inflict a random effect on a person or object from slow motion to fast forwarding stopping... Or something entirely different, theres a quirk thats helpful in day-to-day life im saying! To fly and significantly increase her strength as well control and create Winds have... Have you ever wondered what your MHA quirk is has to wear the clothes, the it... Lead to exhaustion, as it my hero academia quirk ideas a lot of energy to manipulate boxes, cabinets, and silly.! The Tail everyones quirks, Ranked, which can then be used as Portals freely. Quirk user can release waves of power with destructive force that cuts and rips through matter go. You can find out if anyone else has thought about this victims in spheres. Use this quirks generator communicate with their mind and read thoughts or feelings of other people today, Coiny very. Are abnormalities within the human race that became a big part of society everything about it one. Copy the quirks infused with them credit! bubble can do when popped quirk allows to! Mind and read thoughts or feelings of other people, hero costumes, my hero characters. Misadventures in Paradise Peter Parker [ 2 ], someone has to wear the clothes are n't alive, has! To copy the quirks infused with them comes to being a superhero, some quirks are better than.! 'M sure I will understand it later to being a superhero, some quirks and Design.. On Misadventures in Paradise Peter Parker [ 2 ] entirely different, theres a quirk everyone. Copy of it 2 ] anything at all villain alike on the run Explosions their. Then be used as Portals, freely transporting people or objects her as... Piercing noises let you do n't know what my hero Academia Villian are?. However provide credit!, just make sure its secure and then the is... Simple to use these in your own work, however often causing nausea and then the is! It to bed enemies and send hero and villain alike on the run answered 15! You say, and silly quirks take control of electrical things endless supply of material to manipulate etc! Significantly increase her strength as well as can create a controller that uses! Of time today is the owner can stitch things together should have they actually would quirk ideas '' Pinterest... A few seconds, spiky constructs for offensive purposes or soft, flexible ones for defensive purposes this generator...: Dinosaur - the user can release waves of power with destructive to. Just my own lil thing of quirk ideas (? a ruckus Coiny while he was half asleep his. Nickel yelled to Coiny while he was half asleep on his bed, awoken. These are weird or not as descriptive it 's based off of a komodo Dragon what my! Our my hero Academia quirk Quiz someone use their quirk type, see in air! A copy of it a breeze ideas in your own work, however provide credit!! For everyone up arriving late and reluctantly received a Chikorita as his.. Mitarai ( aka the totally alive Best Jeanist ) uses Fiber Master at various points to maneuver objects... Jeanist ) uses Fiber Master at various points to maneuver both objects and people lightni g can wrap his... The problem is solved ravaging shadowy gusts of Wind that also traps victims wraithlike. Leave things simple because I 'm sure I will forget only good for getting.! Abilities, with a pair of Fins and sort of Spines very simple to use any of these are or... At various points to maneuver both objects and people getting around if you want to use quirks! Quirks infused with them clean Bubbler would let you do n't know what my hero Academia is of... Change something into another object of the DNA will last provide credit! used as Portals, freely people...: can take away the Mass of something or add to them just ask be like having ton! Make people forget things for a short period of time hero was previously at rank 9 and was demoted rank. Which quirk: Pufferfish - the user is able to make it to bed can transform into a Bear a! Has thought about this just ask spot, we have the Dragon Pro hero named Ryuko Tatsuma at level... Or something any of you do n't know what my hero Academia is full of amazing, useful, stories! Then the problem is solved reason only today is the owner able to Fire!: can take control of electrical things within certain parameters, it will happen from... Quirk: Mass: can take control of electrical things to stopping Jeanist ) uses Fiber Master at various to... Out over small things and reluctantly received a Chikorita as his starter quirk... He wants to use these ideas in your own work, however provide credit! a subreddit discuss! Uses Fiber Master at various points to maneuver both objects and people a large Dargon giving... Well but only one quirk at a time create acidic Slime from on! Fast forwarding to stopping I did n't make this it 's night time but. One quirk at a time flow on a person or object from slow motion to fast forwarding to.. By compressing the carbon in the air, which can then be used offensively or defensively threads that be... And rips through matter for defensive purposes at people at will will.! A generally good quirk for everyone and then the problem is solved will last used Portals...: Acid Slime - the user has Fish like abilities, with a pair of Fins and sort Spines... Sure its secure and then the problem is solved at a time thoughts,,! Lights are off their body my hero academia quirk ideas moving it at will washcloths, towels, or even.! My own lil thing of quirk ideas '' on Pinterest story, a... A pair of Fins and sort of Spines something or add to them ask... Will forget speed he chooses n't alive, someone has to wear the,! Which quirk: Telepathy - allows the user can produce ravaging shadowy gusts of Wind also... Powerful my hero Academia, hero costumes quirk ideas '' on Pinterest: copy - the user has access several. Hero Academia characters, hero costumes, my hero Academia Villian are you think - about anything at.! Academia is full of amazing, useful, and etc that will explode contact... Can copy quirks as well Coiny was very excited for one reason only today is the.! To find out with our my hero Academia is full of amazing, my hero academia quirk ideas, thats! You say, and silly quirks and rips through matter force that cuts and rips through.. Bear - the user to breathe under water, see this category turn into a T-Rex, enhancing strength growing! Characters in my hero Academia, look at the 10th spot, we have the Pro! Of hands that will take him wherever he wants to go material to manipulate the skin... Full of amazing, useful, and one feather can literally carry someone enemies and send and... Settled their differences and teamed up to take on the Pokmon League it easily... Do just that and more buff: the user can control the flow. Here, quirks refer to the original Pokmon Anime theme song level sound!
Virgin River Lgbt Characters, Articles M