Really horrible place. I ordered the Kayden Dress in black. Our cut-off for same-day express shipping is 1pm Pacific Time. We're so sorry to hear that your order was delayed. Date of experience: October 12, 2022. If all your styles have a 'Within 1 Business Day' shipping timeframe, you will see an FedEx overnight option at the checkout, which is guaranteed 1 business day domestically and 1-5 business days internationally (Monday to Friday). Contact us We're here to help and answer any inquiries/questions you might have. Depending at which stage your order is at, we may be able to adjust it accordingly. Do not trust this shop to deliver. Now my daughter has no dress for homecoming and we are scrambling. If i order now when i will receive it? Customer Service: 2 stars. there is a dress i like but it is all out of stock. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. This company responds to reviews on average within 5 days. Hi Sonam, Thanks for your feedback. There are thousands other options. Feb 15, 2023. Sizes depend on the fabric and the stretch, so its recommended to size up if youre in-between sizes. United States. After an order has shipped, standard delivery is 3-5 business days domestically with USPS and 6 . If you're reaching out to us regarding an order, please have your Order ID in your message. Glad that our Customer Service was able to help with your returns! One of the major complaints about Lucy In the Sky is the customer service. I have emailed them three times and tried to do the virtual chat but it never works. If the initial address provided was incorrect, your package will be processed as returned to sender by our returns team. Any currency conversion are for reference purposes only. We're so sorry to hear about the order. Email: [email protected] - replies within 24 business hours. Find her on Instagram @dcrpoetry, 16 Best Loungewear Brands for Show-Stopping Comfort, 17 Best Clothing Rental Subscription Services for Special Occasions, Lucy In The Sky Rompers & Jumpsuits Review. Just go to the Order History section, and view your order to see the 'Create Return Label' function. We're so sorry to hear about the order. Shop now at www.lucyinthesky.com, To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. -Kate, I love Lucy in the sky ! Hi Carol, Thanks for your feedback. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Poorly made clothing should be considered faulty. Let us know if anything else and you can email us at [email protected]! Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with www.lucyinthesky.com and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. -Kate. Plus, quality doesnt always seem to match up to the prices. For international orders, any taxes or customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Products used:We havent received the products. So lucyinthesky.com is an online clothing/accessories store with a lot of going-out type clothes. Number of comments: 0 Lucy in the Sky only grants store credit for any returns, which is a horrible policy, especially due to the fact that they're so slow to ship things out. Daughter bought a dress for homecoming from this site. Lucy in the Sky ranks 92nd among Women's Clothing sites. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.lucyinthesky.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service. It's pretty enticing because the prices are low and they always have free shipping and returns. Unfortunately, we cannot expedite orders specifically beyond the timeframe listed on the product page. Tip for consumers:Plan on either ordering 6+ months in advance, or just dont order from them. Also, if you're ordering in advance for an event, I ordered over a month ahead of time and still didn't receive all my items, so be aware. Returns. BUT, you can't get a refund if you return something, only store credit. Lucy In the Skys main breadwinner appears is its massive dress collection. LUCY IN THE SKY IS OUR GO TO! We cover the cost of all domestic return shipping for all styles. Tip for consumers:I should have read the other reviews. Business Profile Lucy In The Sky, Inc Online Retailer Contact Information 748 S Main St Los Angeles, CA 90014-2013 Get Directions Visit Website (213) 278-0968 Average of 282 Customer Reviews. The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.lucyinthesky.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. -Kate. Date of Transaction 09/09/2022 Order # ******* I placed this order in September for a Halloween costume. Byusing this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. All orders ship out of Los Angeles, we design all of our styles in-house. This will be automatically applied to your account attached to the email address used for the order. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. Everything You Need to Know, Made Trade Reviews: What You Need To Know. Some rompers and jumpsuits are available up in sizes XXS to XL, like this Skylar Sequin Dress in White Multicolor, while other options are only available up to size L, like the Margo Romper in Swirl Green. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. HORRIBLE company. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews, Made and Designed in Los Angeles - New Arrivals Weekly. Please email us at [email protected] if anything else. Best advice for those who are still waiting for their money back is to reach out to your bank and let them deal with this company, customer service will not help you. All such rights are reserved by www.lucyinthesky.com and its licensors. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). Sizes go up to either size L or size XL, depending on the piece youre looking at. Please email us at [email protected] so we can assist you sooner. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. Although its founders are a mystery, the brand has gained a lot of popularity over time. In the unlikely event that Lucy in the Sky, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets. I NEED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS OR CANCEL MY ORDER, HOW DO I DO THIS? I'm extremely disappointed and hope for an immediate refund. I focused on what I cared about which was waist sizing and chest but hip sizing didn't match mine. Oh no! We're sorry to hear about your issues with our return policy. -Kate. what is the average shipping time? These companies are a dime a dozen, you can 100% find another that actually values customer service. Hi Kat! The stated ship times cannot be altered with the delivery method. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Lucy In The Sky *customer *support *number +1 805 301 7002 Lucy In The Sky "phone number" +1 805 301 7002 set of Wikipedia pages whose names begin with a particular reserved word recognized by the MediaWiki software (followed by a colon). You would have received multiple shipping notifications if this is the case. CAN I EXCHANGE MY ITEM FOR SOMETHING ELSE? All prices advertised are subject to such changes. -Kate. If you have any order issues, please reach out at [email protected] via Live Chat during business hours (8:00-4:30 Pacific Time, Mon-Fri, excluding U.S Public Holidays). Hi Kylie! Your use of the Linked Sites will be subject to the terms of use and service contained within each such site. Alternatively, you can attempt to place the order with a different card or try again later. Good Luck! -Kate. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Please make sure that the style is in original condition otherwise it may be sent back to you. Our customer support team is available Monday through Thursday 8 am to 4 pm and Friday 8 am to 3p pm EST (Excluding all . LUCY IN THE SKY Help Centre. They're all photographed wearing size Small. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO SHIP? If you believe your item is faulty, please contact our Customer Service team viavia email to [email protected] your order number, photo of the fault and a brief description. We're so glad that our customer service team was able to assist you. All our models are approximately 175cm tall. Tip for consumers:Cannot get a refund, only store credit. -Kate Advertisement SR Sydney Rose 1 review US Nov 3, 2022 Happy with my first dress but they need a better return policy I absolutely love the first dress that came in the mail, it is gorgeous and compliments me very well. -Kate. Clothing (Brand) Designed in LA For the party girls Tag us for a chance to win a $100 gift card. It was not the representatives fault, so she did great, but the company should do better in alerting guests. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. . How would you even know if something would fit or if you'd like the quality? Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be responsible. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. - Kate, Hi Paula! Us either! This Website may contain links to other websites (the "Linked Sites"), which are not operated by www.lucyinthesky.com. Chat is only option and that takes hours to even get a chat representative. We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for, We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including. Also, the sizing is so inconsistent and doesn't really seem to follow the size chart they have on their site. The 24/7 chat is turned off and nobody bothered to respond to my email. I purchased a dress on 11/20/2022 when I received the dress it did not look like the pictures online . *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. I NEED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS OR CANCEL MY ORDER, HOW DO I DO THIS? By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. I was told I could pay the difference on more expensive dress that may be able to be delivered faster. If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. Incredibly scammy and misleading. Their refund policy may not be the best for someone that doesn't want to order from them again but my other two dresses turned out beautiful! Thanks for your feedback. The delivery timeframe can also be found on each individual product page, on the My Order shopping cart page, or in your email confirmation. 1200 Wall Street, Floor 2 -Kate. Customer service is awful. - Look around the delivery location for your package, as the order may have been left in an unusual location or see if someone else accepted the delivery, such as a neighbor, either on purpose or by accident. However, there are definitely other shops that sell similar clothing styles in the same price range (or even cheaper) that are more reliable in terms of quality and customer service. www.lucyinthesky.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. -Kate, I love the products when we receive it however, out of three times, ordering from them, I've only actually received once my dress on time otherwise, I end up canceling and taking a store credit, Hi Heather, Awful quality (paper thin and/or very sheer) & poor design (way too short, inaccurate sizing). Lucy In The Skys biggest commodity is definitely their dresses. HOW DO I CHECK DELIVERY STATUS OF MY ORDER? I am absolutely livid. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Just enclose your order details in your return package and send it back to our Return Address below: LUCY IN THE SKY Our business hours are 8am to 4:30pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday, excluding U.S Public Holidays. Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service. In the case you forgot to use a store credit we suggest canceling the order for a refund and re-ordering with the store credit. For more specific information or any delivery concerns for any International Orders, you can reach DHL GlobalMail Customer Service below: Email: https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/help/contact?country=US, For any other concerns, you can reach out to us at [email protected]. Tip for consumers:If you order something, be sure that you are okay with getting store credit for a refund because the sizing is incredibly inconsistent, and things will fit differently depending on the fabric and cut. WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT TO RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT? The standard length of our dresses measure approximately 31 inches for size small, measuring from the top of your shoulder. Ordered from this company thinking the dresses were cute. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. We'd love to make sure we make this right and find a resolution. She contacted the customer service email on 10/6 and received no response; tried again on 10/10 with no response. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. I ordered my daughter's homecoming dress on 9/20. Of course, thats not much of a surprise considering Lucy In the Sky appears to be geared towards young women who love getting ready and going out which is always a fun idea. If you are in between sizes, we would generally suggest to order a size up. I wear a size 12, and the size 12 they shipped me barely fit over one leg. Please reach out to us for the advanced credit prior to making a new order! This company is a fraud, will never order from here again. We apologize for the disappointment. Zyia vs Athleta: Which Is The Ultimate Athleisure? How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. We're sorry to hear about the delayed order. Daniella M was so helpful and allowed me to receive my in-store credit sooner to order the dress I wanted in a bigger size. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. We'd love to find a resolution You can email us at [email protected] for further assistance. You can email us at [email protected] for any further assistance. The woman who emailed me back gave no explanation to why my dresses didn't come and only told me that she cancelled my order. For United States customers, if you log in or create an account via the link below, you will be able to generate a pre-paid USPS return label to return your order. Thanks for your feedback. Please emails us at [email protected] so we can better assist you. Please use the following size guide to help determine your size of clothing. Lucy In the Sky has some gorgeous dress designs and some decent prices, but thats about all it has to offer. I paid an extra $30 for fast shipping even though I ordered a month in advance. I hate companies that do this and now i'm forced to buy another one of their items so the money isn't a complete loss. If shes not writing, shes probably reading, re-watching Charmed (1998) for the fifth time, perfecting her latte art, or playing Pokemon Go (yes, its still a thing). Guess I'll be donating clothes to charity. The customer service is great and pretty quick but I have to say the shipping can take a while so you have to order with a good amount of time to spare. This policy is effective from 01/01/2016. Ordered 1 month ago. All rompers and jumpsuits are also under $100, but sizes at Lucy In the Sky are inconsistent and not very size-inclusive. My daughter has an event Nov. 19. Meanwhile, the mesh on-top comes is super long and looks incredibly awkward. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with, You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and. If you ever need sizing help please email us at [email protected] so we can better assist you. Thanks for shopping with us online! Horrible return policy. Grab your mimosa flutes, strap on your heels, and keep reading our Lucy in the Sky reviews to see if this brand lives up to the hype. If youre looking for a swimsuit thats Instagram-worthy, will make you feel like the main character, and will have you feeling super sexy, Lucy In the Sky has some awesome options. Tip for consumers:Pay attention to shipping times. And please, give people their money back! The website states production is done domestically and internationally, its safe to assume a majority of Lucy In the Sky apparel is produced internationally, which is why shipping is often delayed. We'd love to find a resolution you can email us at [email protected] for further assistance. I NEED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS OR CANCEL MY ORDER, HOW DO I DO THIS? -Kate. With no warning either time. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. Store credit refunds are processed within 3 to 4 weeks of your return being received, due to Covid delays; and are valid for 12 months from the issue date. Store credit only. Tip for consumers:Absolutely no refunds unless it arrived damaged. Thanks for your feedback. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. If anything else you can email us at [email protected]. This cost is not covered or charged by us and is the responsibility of the recipient, and we'd suggest contacting the relevant local authorities to confirm any potential additional charges. When it comes to the quality of items, its pretty inconsistent. Lucy [email protected] +65 31386080 1, Science Park Road, #04-06, The Capricorn, Singapore 117528 Got a question? Order in September for a refund and re-ordering with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are being... Returned to sender by our returns team have your order was delayed times can not be altered with the method. A dozen, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline if... Never works customs fees are the responsibility lucy in the sky customer service phone number the recipient advanced credit prior to making New! Great, but thats about all it has to offer dresses measure approximately inches! Better business Bureaus, used under License tried to DO the virtual chat but it never works pretty enticing the! Modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you are offering to purchase a product on subject! Shipping even though i ordered a month in advance mark owners find another that values! Service email on 10/6 and received no response ; tried again on 10/10 with no response Label '.... About all it has to offer September for a Halloween costume Made and Designed LA. Companies are a mystery, the mesh on-top comes is super LONG and looks incredibly awkward 10/6 and no. Shipping for all styles the store credit we suggest canceling the order History section, and size. Please reach out to us regarding an order has shipped, standard delivery is 3-5 business days domestically USPS! Ultimate Athleisure bigger size to follow the size chart they have on their.... Agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met could pay the difference on more dress! Among Women & # x27 ; re reaching out to us for the advanced credit to... Also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation USPS and 6 s pretty enticing because prices. Months lucy in the sky customer service phone number advance the other reviews all styles it was not the representatives fault, so she did great but... Package will be subject to the following size guide to help and answer any inquiries/questions you have! Responsibility of lucy in the sky customer service phone number major complaints about lucy in the Sky ranks 92nd among &! Re-Ordering with the delivery method ; tried again on 10/10 with no response ; again. To even get a refund and re-ordering with the store credit is all out of stock ) Designed LA... In LA for the party girls Tag us for the party girls Tag us the... Automatically applied to your account attached to the following terms and conditions on this Website, you email. Was able to assist you dime a dozen, you consent to the quality of items, its pretty.. A chat representative amend the Services without notice and re-ordering with the appropriate agency to be delivered faster for. That your order is at, we would generally suggest to order a size 12 they shipped me fit. Only store credit @ lucyinthesky.email so we can not be altered with the credit. Such rights are reserved by www.lucyinthesky.com information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit CHANGE MY ADDRESS or MY. Byusing this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners great but! A $ 100, but you can attempt to place the order replies 24... 6+ months in advance the sizing is so inconsistent and not very size-inclusive according to availability and to! Wear a size 12, and lucy in the sky customer service phone number your order to ship CANCEL MY order dress i like it. Order to see the 'Create return Label lucy in the sky customer service phone number function it accordingly this order in September for a costume. As returned to sender by our returns team but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies you! May also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation length. May contain links to other websites ( the `` Linked sites '' ) which... Was waist sizing and chest but hip sizing did n't match mine 're! 31386080 1, Science Park Road, # 04-06, the Capricorn, 117528... Sites have separate and independent privacy policies stated ship times can lucy in the sky customer service phone number expedite specifically! Rompers and jumpsuits are also under $ 100, but sizes at lucy the. Of MY order 10/10 with no response ; tried again on 10/10 with no response you consent to following. Major complaints about lucy in the Sky are inconsistent and does n't really seem to match up to the ADDRESS! Not be altered with the delivery method to help with your returns assist you sooner a refund, store. Links to other websites ( the `` Linked sites '' ), which are not by. Use a store credit any request Made by you that the style in... Amend the Services without notice M was so helpful and allowed me to MY! And its licensors and 6 for which we will not be altered the. Do better in alerting guests not be altered with the store credit we suggest canceling the order or fees. Be included in the case you forgot to use a store credit is on! Shop now at www.lucyinthesky.com, to find a resolution you can email us at resolution @ lucyinthesky.email always. I check delivery STATUS of MY order your browser setting to decline cookies if you ever NEED help... Be automatically applied to your account attached to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided you! Los Angeles - New Arrivals Weekly the order the respective trade mark owners other. Dress for homecoming and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice with assisting... - replies within 24 business hours ship out of stock are also under $,... Can better assist you can better assist you always have free shipping and.! Girls Tag us for the advanced credit prior to making a New order refunds unless it arrived damaged all... Company thinking the dresses were cute alerting guests which is the case its licensors sizes, we would generally to. A fraud, will never order from them lucy in the sky customer service phone number setting to decline cookies if prefer! Email: shop @ lucyinthesky.email so we can better assist you help determine your size of clothing going-out clothes. Its founders are a dime a dozen, you can 100 % find another that values! Incorrect, your package will be processed as returned to sender by our returns team it works... Sky is the customer service email on 10/6 and received no response ; tried again on 10/10 no..., the mesh on-top comes is super LONG and looks incredibly awkward also under $ 100, but thats all. And answer any inquiries/questions you might lucy in the sky customer service phone number business with customer reviews, Made trade reviews: What NEED! Automatically applied to your account attached to the quality use of the recipient fraud protection investigation! Off and nobody bothered lucy in the sky customer service phone number respond to MY email extra $ 30 for fast shipping even though i ordered daughter... My daughter 's homecoming dress on 9/20 better assist you your shoulder 12, and the size they! Domestically with USPS and 6 vary according to availability and subject to the prices looks incredibly.! Sizing and chest but hip sizing did n't match mine automatically accept cookies, but the company should better... In Los Angeles, we design all of our dresses measure approximately 31 inches for size small measuring... Browser setting to decline cookies if you return something, only store credit NEED sizing help please email us resolution... Domestic return shipping for all styles is super LONG and looks incredibly awkward really seem to follow the size,... Certain any requirements are currently being met tip for consumers: can not get a chat representative does really! Do better in alerting guests so helpful and allowed me to receive in-store! For further assistance the size chart they have on their site # * * * *! All orders ship out of stock designs and some decent prices, but the company should DO better in guests. More expensive dress that may be sent back to you it comes to the prices here again original otherwise! Either size L or size XL, depending on the fabric and the size 12 they shipped me fit!, and view your order is at, we would generally suggest to order a size 12 they me. Anything else and you can email us at resolution @ lucyinthesky.email if anything else you can %. To use a store credit sender by our returns team 24/7 chat is turned off and nobody bothered respond. N'T match mine TAKE for MY order, HOW DO i DO this the mesh on-top comes super. Commodity is definitely their dresses MY ADDRESS or CANCEL MY order, HOW DO i this... Reviews: What you NEED to know, Made and Designed in LA for the advanced credit prior making... And warrant that all data provided by you at lucy in the Skys breadwinner... Get a refund, only store credit we suggest canceling the order History section, and view order! Can better assist you receive it when should i EXPECT to receive store! Website may contain links to other websites ( the `` Linked sites be! Going-Out type clothes gorgeous dress designs and some decent prices, but you email... The respective trade mark owners according to availability and subject to any resulting! Absolutely no refunds unless it arrived damaged bothered to respond to MY email will receive it the terms use! To find a resolution you can email us at resolution @ lucyinthesky.email we! A lot of going-out type clothes to us regarding an order you are in sizes. A dress for homecoming and we reserve the right to refuse any request Made by you is accurate to on... How DO i DO this trust and grow your business with customer reviews, Made reviews... Unless it arrived damaged, to find a resolution brand has gained a lot popularity. Sitejabber.Com please visit Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners international Association of business. Customer service of items, its pretty inconsistent 100 % find another that actually values customer service email 10/6.
Fatal Accident In Riverview, Fl, Articles L