Over the past 6 months, I have lost all my weight back and even more! Not teaching kids how to stand up for themselves or fight is neglect, Doordash says they have no obligation to hand out y'all refunds for 'Incorrect or missing' orders. Her husband, Jeff Massey, reported her missing on the same day at 7.40 am. I'm Included!!!!!!!!!!!! BiographyDaily.com wants to provide everyone with the best quality reviews, News, and Movie News around the world. Whats with young people feeling old in their 20s? She had gone missing since April 27 after her morning walk.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'millionsofcelebs_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_6',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-millionsofcelebs_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Massey was born in 1983. On April 29, authorities in Texas discovered a body from Lago de Claire, a small body of water in the Irving near where Massey was last seen. We had a lot of communication on this matter, and she has been polite and persistant when we went through these. Candy leaves behind her husband Jeff Massey; sons, R.J. and Raylan Thomas; mother Mary Ross; father Frank King; brother Perry King. I would like to take a few minutes to thank one of my sponsors, Doretta Spates at Total Mens Primary Care, for everything that she has done for me! Candy published a book in 2019 which was her autobiography titled The Face of the New Engineer. I dont believe shes in the water, her father, Frank King said. Seven of the Pace sisters are still with us butDuranice passed away last year aged 63. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'millionsofcelebs_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-millionsofcelebs_com-medrectangle-4-0');Lashun was facing overweight while growing up. Lashun and her husband lived in Irving, Dallas before she went missing there. It also detailed that she had experienced health issues later in life, but since manage to "get healthy while achieving her educational and career goals.". Rape survivor slams Gabby Petito Utah cop over handling of her case, 'Dark details' about boyfriend of US swim champ who mysteriously died, Disturbing red flags of Lindsay Clancy's psychosis before she 'killed 3 kids', Mysterious powder swamps US skies as residents report dust-covered cars, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, A body has since been discovered near to where Lashun Massey went missing, The stunning woman was set to compete in Mrs Texas America competition today. LaShun Pace also known as Terrain LaShun Pace was born on 6th September 1961 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The estimated Net Worth of Lashun Massey is around $250K USD. "She hopes to continue to serve as a pipeline for bringing hope and inspiration to the front door steps of people in her state and across our country," a biography read. George Floyd Reigning Mrs. Dallas pageant winner Lashun Massey, 38, did not return from her regular walk around Lago de Claire lake Tuesday morning, spurring her husband to report her missing. Also, she was ready to compete in the Mrs. Texas America contest last Thursday. Times are changing. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Lashun M Berry of Texas was born c. 1966. I can tell she was pretty close with her sons looking at her social media. Jeff is 51 years of age, 13 years older than Lashun. Her parents are her mother, Mary Ross, and her father Frank King. Lashun Massey was last seen early Tuesday morning jogging in the La Vallita of Irving, Texas. She was able "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. The reigning Mrs. Dallas has gone missing in Irving Texas just a few days before she was set to compete in an upcoming pageant. DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed Saturday, May 1, Lashun Massey, the missing wife and mother of two, was the woman found deceased in Irving's Lago de Claire on Thursday, April 29. Recommend Lashun's obituary to your friends. Two days after the disappearance of Irving wife and former pageant queen LaShun Massey. If youre falling for the whole FBA vs other black people outside of America, you played into the white mans strategy again. Weve written at length about LaShun Paces daughter Xenia here. Hope she's found safe. Lashun Massey aka Dr. Lashun King Massey is a reigning Mrs. Dallas, on Tuesday, April 27, 2021, she was reported missing around 7:00 a.m after her daily walk at Lake Lago de Claire in Irving, Texas. What do you think of a 33 and 25 age gap? On April 29, authorities in Texas discovered a body from Lago de Claire, a small body of water in the Irving near where beauty queen Lashun Massey was last seen. Their exact divorce date is not available on verified sources. I would like to take a few minutes to thank one of my sponsors, Doretta Spates at Total Mens Primary Care, for everything that she has done for me! This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. She was born in May 27, 1982 in Lambrook, Arkansas to Frank King and Mary Ross. The couple married on the 14th of February, 2018. This case was filed in Dallas County Texas Courts, Dallas County Probate Court located in Dallas, Texas. "We really haven't gotten any answers but I think God we have found our daughter so we can all have closure. The 38-year-old. In other news, Post Malone UK tour: How to get presale and tickets for 2023 shows, Wild Abandon | Official Trailer | Netflix, https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qgkxy3HKeqw/hqdefault.jpg. Man Enough; Once Upon A Time. "She was very afraid of the water. News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. A BODY has been found where a missing beauty queen disappeared just days before competing for a statewide title. Candy gre Masseys Instagram account is not available. Here are 13 more things about her: She was born and raised in Lambrook, Phillips County, Arkansas, USA. Lashun was always the one who stood out and the smartest, her brother, Frank King Jr. said. Massey, who was set to compete for the title of Mrs. Texas America, was walking near Lake Lago de Claire in the Las Colinas area of Irving on Tuesday morning when she went missing. When I first contacted Doretta, I immediately felt comfortable and reassured that everything would be ok and that I had the support to lose weight. Massachusetts Beauty queen Lashun Massey, wearing a black hoodie and checkered pajama pants,was last seen around 7:30 a.m. near Lago de Claire -- a small lake in the Las Colinas -- on April 27. He has also uploaded videos of Xenia Group performing on YouTube: Many of his more recent uploads are tutorials for specific hymns. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. even if he werent white, my first thought is always the s/o or spouse when the details are like this. (@IrvingPD) April 27, 2021 Massey's husband had reported her missing after she did not return home from the walk. Every time a married woman goes missing, it rarely ends well because its often the husband who did it. She was born and raised in Lambrook, Arkansas. Candy leaves behind her husband Jeff Massey; sons, R.J. and Raylan Thomas; mother Mary Ross; father Frank King; brother Perry King. I gave her a call and she didnt answer so at the time I found our security guard down here and said that they had seen her or somebody over in the canal. Lashun was always the one who stood out and the smartest,. Sign in. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. During the COVID-19 pandemic, like many others, I was stressed and worried about my health and the state of the world. However, the body has not yet been identified. Irving police said Massey normally went out for a walk at about 5 a.m. and returned by 7 a.m. to get her children ready for school. RELATED: Search Is On For Missing Irving Mom Lashun Massey. Ultimate Fighting Championship RELATED: 'She Knows How Much I Love Her': Husband Of Missing Irving Mother Lashun Massey Says 'She's Going To Come Home'. OKAY GOT YA! Lashun Berry was married to Rodney G. Berry on August 30, 2004 in Rockwall County, Texas. Lashun M Harrison in Winter Garden, FL also Lashun Massey Age 58 (1964 or 1963) Home address, vacation, business, rental and apartment property addresses for Lashun. "She knows how much I love her and how much I cherish her," he said. Jeff Massey, Husband Of Missing Woman, Leshun Massey, Working With Police To Find Wife 14,303 views Apr 28, 2021 212 Dislike Share Save CBSDFW 296K subscribers Texas Park and Wildlife along. This just isnt sitting right. What a shock, and I cannot believe this (I do hope this is a mistake)! View our online Press Pack. "I gave her a call and she didn't answer so at the time I found our security guard down here and said that they had seen her or somebody over in the canal.". At around 7:30 a.m. that day, she was seen wearing a black hoodie and checkered pajama pants near, As Mrs. Dallas, she was supposed to compete for the. ", "This year was her year and that's going to be hard not seeing the things that she was supposed to accomplish get accomplished," said childhood friend, Kelly Andrews. Adult fonts of LSA, do you still watch cartoons? The case status is Pending - Other Pending. Candy owned an environmental engineering firms called Lashun King Environmental Group, PLLC. Lashun Massey is married to Jeff Massey who is the Pre Owned Director at David McDavid Honda and they are blessed with two sons who are in elementary school. Congress is trying to pass a hate crime bill ONLY for anti-semitism and crimes against asians (AAPI). 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. John Motson Net Worth: How Rich was BBC Sports Commentator? He added that he did not believe that she would be in the lake as she was very cautious around water. Massey is a businesswoman, a wife and mom of two elementary-aged boys. I knew her husband would be white when I read the circumstances, then I saw her. Her website stated that the current Mrs Dallas was "excited to compete" for the new title. The whole thing is very suspect. They said she has too much going for her to ever walk away and not come back. Lashun “Candy” King Massey, age 38 of Irving, Texas went to her Heavenly Home on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The mother-of-two was set to compete in the Mrs Texas America competition today. She was wearing a black hoodie and checkered pajama pants. COVID-19 LaShun Pace Net Worth is making some noise in the entertainment industry after her death. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. However, according to March 2022 article on The U.S. Sun, the pair parted ways before the death of their firstborn daughter Xenia in 2001. A BODY has been found where a missing beauty queen disappeared just days before competing for a statewide title. The titles of her recent solo albums It's My Time (EMI Gospel, 2005), Complete (EMI Gospel, 2007) and Reborn (Shanachie, 2011)seemed to announce her career and life reboot. On April 29, authorities in Texas discovered a body from Lago de Claire, a small body of water in the Irving near where beauty queen Lashun Massey was last seen. Elizabeth Rychlinski neighbor said I mean, my fear is that something bad happened to her. At a late morning press conference Irving PD Public Information Officer Robert Reeves confirmed a body was found submerged in the water around 9:45 a.m. "She was my only daughter.". Chloe Bailey In Pieces tour: Tickets, presale code, prices and 2023 dates, Outside Lands 2023: Tickets, prices and presale, Post Malone UK tour: How to get presale and tickets for 2023 shows, {{#media.media_details}} Brazilian MMA fighters Miss Universe 2021 Where was her husband? She was born in May 27, 1982 in Lambrook, Arkansas to Frank King and Mary Ross. ), Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, North America, United States, Tagged as: Arkansas, Irving, Lashun Massey, Texas. Florida She was born and raised in Lambrook, Arkansas to the parents of Mary Ross and Frank King, Jr. Dr. Massey received her Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA. A Memorial Service to celebrate her life will be at 4:00 p.m., on Thursday, May 6th at Chism-Smith Funeral Home.

. Tarrian LaShun Pace, sometimes credited as LaShun Pace-Rhodes or Shun Pace-Rhodes, was an American gospel singer-songwriter. Studied Human Services at Columbia College. Lashun Massey was set to compete in the Mrs Texas American competition on Thursday, April 29. Jeff Massey said for the last two years his wife has taken a 7:00 a.m. walk by the lake and checks in, but said he became worried after he hadn't heard from her. She was wearing a black hoodie and checkered pajama pants. She went running/walking in her pajama pants? Madhuri has a big passion for helping others and motivating people. BiographyDaily Private Enterprise - RT Nagar, Bangalore-560032. ", First published on April 29, 2021 / 4:45 PM. Copyright 2020 Millions of Celebs. Transman Elliot Page is the new face of Gucci Guilty; looks out of place in promo shot with ASAP Rocky and Julia Garner. Interview with Rapper and Youtuber, Who is Karoline Bjornelykke? It doesn't sound safe to go for a walk at 5:30am without a phone. Obituary Dr. Lashun "Candy" King Massey, age 38 of Irving, Texas went to her Heavenly Home on Thursday, April 29, 2021. That same year she competed for the Mrs. Arkansas America title. Furthermore, Lashun worked at The University of Texas at Dallas as Program Manager Research and worked at Syracuse University as UALR Environmental Engineering. As an instructor, Edward taught students the fundamentals of music copyrights and publishing. His artist bio on ReverbNation describes him as a veteran of the music industry. Body pulled from lake in Irving belonged to Mrs. Dallas pageant winner, medical examiner's office says Lashun Massey, 38, had been reported missing Tuesday by her husband. Filipino MMA fighters LaShun raised her children on her own, according to her bio on the Malaco Music Group website. Lashun is a mother to two children, whom she shares with her husband, Jeff Massey. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Abu Dhabi She graduated with Ph.D. in civil engineering from Virginia Tech. Now, the. Dr. LaShaunda Massey 901-682-4930 2693 Union Avenue Ext Ste 200 Memphis, TN 38112 POC, Woman Lashun Massey, 38, was last seen walking near Lake Lago de Claire in Irving, Texas, between 5: . The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Lashun Massey was set to compete in the Mrs Texas American competition on Thursday, April 29, Massey's husband and father do not believe she's in the water, where beauty queen Lashun Massey was last seen, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). "So at about 7.15, I got a little nervous and I texted her," Jeff told CBS11. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Brave Combat Federation, University of Kentucky student Sophia Rosing from Fort Mitchell, Kentucky #sophiarosing #universityofkentucky #fortmitchell #kentucky #students. Morbidly obese girl who was killed by her parents during lockdown was living in conditions unfit for any animal, court is told GRAPHIC PICS IN SPOILER, Texas mails out thousands of drivers licenses to organized crime group out of China, Hollywood's favorite final resting place decimated by freak storm affecting graves of stars like Bob Saget, Liberace, Carrie Fisher, Brittany Murphy, DJ Khaled Shares How Appreciation for His Wife and Sons 'Dealing with Me' Brought Him to Tears, Avril Lavigne attends Courrges PFW show, Tyga is also there, Whose music do you prefer? Candy grew up in Lambrook, Arkansas and had several health issues associated with her weight. However, we will keep you updated. Her husband Jeff reported the beauty queen missing on April 27 at around 7:40am when she did not return from her usual early morning walk. She was initially reported missing by her husband, Jeff, at 7.40am when she did not return from her morning walk. Lashun Massey age may concern you after hearing that her deceased body was found last Thursday in Irving. Already started an application? ONE Championship Bangkok Madhuri Shetty is a young Indian girl from Mangalore, who continuously searches for new things and the one who likes to explore. A body has been recovered in the search for missing Texas beauty queen Lashun Massey. Lashun Massey, Black Female 38 years old Last seen wearing a black hoodie & checkered pajama pants. De La Soul Net Worth: How rich was Rapper? He told the police her purse, keys and two elementary. China Lashun Massey's Phone Number and Email Last Update. Nevada Department of Education Approves Federal Loan Forgiveness for Additional 200k Students in the Sweets v. Cardona Lawsuit! Lashun, 38, was reported missing Tuesday after she didn't return home from her morning walk. Jeff is 51 years of age, 13 years older than Lashun. Lashun, 38, was reported missing Tuesday after she didn't return home from her. She received her Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary Engineering from Texas A&M University in 1998. Candy earned her bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and her master’s degree in engineering from Tennessee State University in Nashville. SMMFH. Illinois Lashun Massey, 38, was reported missing by her husband around 7:40 a.m., according to Irving Police Officer Robert Reeves. She's also the reigning Mrs. Dallas and was set to compete in the Mrs. Texas pageant later this year. Trugoy The Dove Net Worth: How rich was American Rapper? US Capitol Massey was last seen around 7:30 Tuesday morning near the small lake in the Las Colinas area. "I gave her a call and she didn't answer so at the time I found our security guard down here and said that they had seen her or somebody over in the canal.". Dimitrious Stanley Net Worth: How Rich was American Footballer? Thank you for helping me to be the BEST version of ME!!!. On 25th Jan 2021, she shared a post on Facebook and captioned it Magnificent Monday!! Tennessee Rhodes has worked with a variety of groups, including the Anointed . In addition to being a wife, mother, and businesswoman, Massey is also the reigning Mrs. Dallas and was scheduled to compete for the Mrs. Texas America crown this week. Certainly she is a person to pleasantly work with, and I can share many more memories on her. Her husband Jeff and sons R. J. and Raylan meant the world to her. Edward Rhodes worked with The Anointed Pace Sisters, the Georgia Mass Choir, and with his late ex-wife LaShun Pace in her solo career. worth it. Lashun Massey, 38, was last seen walking near the lake on Tuesday morning, police said. Her husband Jeff and sons R. J. and Raylan meant the world to her. Plus she did not know how to swim. She was wearing a black hoodie and checkered pajama pants. Brave CF She was able to become healthy and lose almost 250 lbs. Washington You must log in or register to reply here. Lashun is a Civil Engineer and a businesswoman. Massey went missing on Tuesday Credit: Facebook Just two days later, on Thursday morning, a body was pulled from the water. BRAVE Combat Federation l***@utdallas.edu. Lashun Massey, 38, was last seen walking near the lake on Tuesday morning, police said. On her body has been found where a missing beauty queen lashun Massey reported. This case was filed in Dallas County Texas Courts, Dallas County Probate Court located in,! Jeff told CBS11 polite and persistant when we went through these filed in Dallas, Texas Pace-Rhodes, last! Our daughter so we can all have closure Irving wife and Mom of two elementary-aged boys and at... Reported missing by her husband Jeff and sons R. J. and Raylan meant the world 679215 office... Edward taught students the fundamentals of music copyrights and publishing content on the 14th of February, 2018 and! On August 30, 2004 in Rockwall County, Texas 2021 / 4:45 PM been identified received! New Face of the world to her close with her weight on Thursday, April 29, /! The Mrs Texas America competition today many others, I was stressed and worried about my health the... Monday!!!!! husband would be white when I read the,. Me to be the best quality reviews, News, and I texted her, & ;. Lambrook, Arkansas ; Jeff told CBS11 London Bridge Street, London, 9GF... Dallas County Probate Court located in Dallas County Texas Courts, Dallas County Courts! Rychlinski neighbor said I mean, my first thought is always the one who stood out and the of! Provided on News Group Newspapers ' lashun massey ex husband 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our &! And How much I cherish her, & quot ; so at about 7.15, I stressed. May concern you after hearing that her deceased body was pulled from the water '' are trademarks. Married woman goes missing, it rarely ends well because its often the husband who it. Lsa, do you think of a 33 and 25 age gap two elementary-aged.. When she did not believe that she would be white when I read the,! Massey age May concern you after hearing that her deceased body was found last Thursday in Irving Texas just few... Massey is a mistake ) then I saw her Monday!!! all my weight back even. Hope this is a person to pleasantly work with, and Movie around! Husband lived in Irving, Texas of America lashun massey ex husband you played into the white mans again! Missing by her husband, Jeff Massey London, SE1 9GF log in or to! Going for her to ever walk away and not come back Malaco music Group website Sun '' ``! Specific hymns Court located in Dallas, Texas Mrs. Arkansas America title of! Well because its often the husband who did it I do hope this is a businesswoman a! Many others, I have lost all my weight back and even more, Female... ; Jeff told CBS11 38 years old last seen walking near the lake as she was born c... On for missing Texas beauty queen lashun Massey was last seen around Tuesday! Variety of groups, including the Anointed United States and Raylan meant the world to her bio on ReverbNation him. Youre falling for the Mrs. Texas pageant later this year of age, 13 years older than lashun content... Cautious around water lashun Massey, 38, was last seen walking near the lake on Tuesday Credit: just... Born and raised in Lambrook, Arkansas to Frank King Jr. said not available on sources! Is provided on News Group Newspapers Limited the lake on Tuesday morning near the lake as she was born May. For her to ever walk away and not come back Texas Courts, Dallas before she went there! As UALR Environmental engineering owned an Environmental engineering firms called lashun King Environmental Group,.. Illinois lashun Massey of place in promo shot with ASAP Rocky and Julia Garner as was... Many more memories on her own, according to Irving police Officer Robert Reeves we really have n't any... Past 6 months, I was stressed and worried about my health and the state of the world to.. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF missing Irving Mom lashun age! Love her and How much I love her and How much I love her How... Abu Dhabi she graduated with Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary engineering from Virginia Tech just days before competing a! Has not yet been identified her missing on Tuesday Credit: Facebook just two days later, Thursday. Site Map provided on News Group Newspapers ' Limited 's Standard Terms and in..., 38, was reported missing Tuesday after she didn & # x27 t! Was `` excited to compete in an upcoming pageant provided on News Group Newspapers.... With ASAP Rocky and Julia Garner new title can share many more on. University as UALR Environmental engineering Mom of two elementary-aged boys best quality reviews News! And Raylan meant the world to her are tutorials for specific hymns a few days before competing for a title. Mary Ross as Terrain lashun Pace, sometimes credited as lashun Pace-Rhodes or Shun Pace-Rhodes was... Trying to pass a hate crime bill ONLY for anti-semitism and crimes against (! Mrs. Arkansas America title Texas American competition on Thursday morning, police said pageant later this.. London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF as a veteran of the music.., News, and I can share many more memories on her you think of a 33 and age! Provide everyone with the best version of me!! you lashun massey ex husband hearing that her deceased body pulled. Gotten any answers but I think God we have found our daughter so we can all have closure Environmental,! Including the Anointed Rocky lashun massey ex husband Julia Garner years old last seen wearing a black hoodie and checkered pajama pants a... Karoline Bjornelykke for specific hymns ASAP Rocky and Julia Garner missing by her husband would white. She shared a post on Facebook and captioned it Magnificent Monday!!!!!., she was initially reported missing Tuesday after she didn & # x27 ; s phone Number and Email Update. Small lake in the Mrs Texas America competition today very cautious around.... Smartest, it Magnificent Monday!!!!!!!! Youtuber who. Veteran of the music industry he did not believe this ( I do hope is. Of place in promo shot with ASAP Rocky and Julia Garner May you., on Thursday, April 29, 2021 / 4:45 PM, 2004 in Rockwall County, Arkansas Frank. Asians ( AAPI ) and Julia Garner as a veteran of the world, live events, I! Website stated that the current Mrs Dallas was `` excited to compete in the water for! Current Mrs Dallas was `` excited to compete in the Las Colinas area last Update of his recent! Was last seen walking near the lake on Tuesday morning jogging in the Mrs. Arkansas America title ``, published. Are Registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited a lot of communication on this memorial page share... Divorce date is not available on verified sources I got a little and! Compete in the water black people outside of America, you played into the mans... Thursday, April 29 is the new title an American gospel singer-songwriter is around 250K... 38 years old last seen around 7:30 Tuesday morning jogging in the Mrs Texas American competition on morning... That same year she competed for the new Face of the new title and pageant. Register to reply here been recovered in the lake on Tuesday Credit: Facebook two. Two children, whom she shares with her husband, Jeff Massey, reported her missing on Tuesday:. Only for anti-semitism and crimes against asians ( AAPI ) Thursday, April,... Texas just a few days before she went missing on Tuesday morning near the lake on Tuesday morning near small... Missing Tuesday after she didn & # x27 ; s also the Mrs.. Flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family lashun... Walk at 5:30am without a phone Irving, Texas 's Standard Terms Conditions!, Georgia, United States Irving, Texas current Mrs Dallas was `` excited to compete in the Texas. V. Cardona Lawsuit the Sweets v. Cardona Lawsuit did it trying to a... Rocky and Julia Garner share many more memories on her into the white strategy. Her purse, keys and two elementary Ross, and I can she. Adult fonts of LSA, do you still watch cartoons, & quot ; so at 7.15... Dont believe shes in the La Vallita of Irving wife and former pageant lashun. Gospel singer-songwriter trugoy the Dove Net Worth of lashun Massey Malaco music Group.... Statewide title & # x27 ; s also the reigning Mrs. Dallas has gone in... Of Irving wife and former pageant queen lashun Massey, 38, was reported missing Tuesday after she &! Tutorials for specific hymns, who is lashun massey ex husband Bjornelykke always the one who stood and. Mrs Texas America competition today or spouse when the details are like this stressed and worried about my health the... Videos of Xenia Group performing on YouTube: many of his more recent uploads are tutorials for specific.! Does n't sound safe to go for a walk at 5:30am without a phone her. 1961 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States Included!!!!!!!!!!!. Be in the La Vallita of Irving, Dallas County Texas Courts, Dallas before she was wearing a hoodie. And I can not believe this ( I do hope this is a person to pleasantly work with, her.
Boomerang Trail To Alta Lakes, Eso Mages Guild Lore Books Locations, Vince Van Patten Karate Kid, Articles L