The other 2 look like China cabinets to me without the doors. It has the following sequence on it Qc754B1015651. I am working on an Estate and I have a Lane Chest which has a style no. Hi Roy, Hi Dan, I appreciate any information you may have on this piece. I will send pictures to your email address. Very interesting. It is but this table has Hi Lisa, These distinctive objects are often made of wood and designed with extraordinary care. We speculate that much like the popular Drexel Declaration line the design ofLane Acclaim appealed to Mrs. America because it was a good compromise between traditional and modern. Hi Leah, Vintage Mahogany Georgian Style Dining Table . Answer (1 of 3): Usually Lane cedar chests have serial numbers that are stamped or applied to the bottom of the chests. Cheers! We really scored big time! Then vintage shop owners can give you a more dialed in amount based on your local market. Thanks for reaching out. Dust regularly, but do it lightly because dust is abrasive. Any idea what it is or when it was produced, or any other info? Like oil-based polishes, it does well at removing fingerprints, dust, and some stains from furniture finishes. If you can send pictures to [email protected] well dig incheers! have a Lane Cedar Chest, Stamped Lane Altavista n the inside Top. Thanks for reaching out sounds like a lovely find. Cheers! It has wooden wheels, no tray, and a simple LANE Altavista, Va. brand logo. Sounds like a couple of fun finds. Enjoy and thanks for reaching out! I bought a second wedge shaped table (the two are now my coffee table), two rectangular end tables and a round end table for $50 each. Enjoy! Of course, having your piece assessed in person by a furniture expert or restoration artist is the best way to find this information out (pictures can be tough to use for exact analysis). I would recommend taking it to a furniture restoration firm that specializes in vintage they can help you with the drawers and top! With serial number 112331 and style number 48388X. Based on the serial number, your piece was made in 1953. Cheers! Is there a way to authenticate it? Hi Salina! We recently acquired a Lane chest, but are struggling to date it because reading the serial number backward just produces nonsense, and wed be interested in your thoughts. The chairs that came with it have dark metal legs with an orange cushion, dark wood framed wicker back. If you could email me photos of the front of the bedroom set pieces and of the labels/markings Ill dig into it further. Hope that helps! Do not replace lamps or other objects immediately back onto the furniture so that the polish will have ample time to dry completely. Cheers, Again I was surprised to see that there are headboards in this line sporting the well known dovetailed motif. However, Lane pieces typically have their serial number or style information stamped nearby the logo. What a wonderful find walnut was a common wood used by Lane so youre onto something enjoy! I have a 3 legged corner sofa table, that we know nothing about. Ive been trying to research it online. before he pitches it?I have pictures of it. Lane will honor reasonable and customary labor charges for a period of one year from the original date of sale for the purpose of repair or replacing warranty parts. Great to hear from you. Allow it to dry for 8 hours. I can send pictures. Im not an appraiser, so I cant speak to value. Certain upholstery and replacement parts are available through our Customer Service Department or through your local Lane retailer. Perfect for positioning at the end of the bed or doing double-duty as entry seating and storage, possibilities for using Lane chests are virtually limitless. My Father in law recently acquired his from his mother. Thank you! For the best results, do not spray directly from the can. Hi Barbara, According to the seller, they are Lane early 70s pieces (inherited from parents), and each has the right characteristics including style and serial number marks, except they are all missing the actual logo mark (unless it is very well hidden). I have a Lane coffee table that has cup stains and overall worn out. Hi Carol, they have the same serial number on them: 3381230 and then they have these number which are slightly different 698-11 and 698-31 trying to figure out what these pieces might be worth as well, i almost gave them away! Thanks. Thank you! Hi Maria, Cheers! The table lists the # as 22855. While the location matches with Lane, without the Lane logo its hard to authenticate. Thank you for the note sounds like lovely finds! Without being there to see these tables in person, I would recommend going to your local vintage shop owners to get a personal recommendation to a furniture restoration firm. But I cannot find one like it and I dont know who to contact to see how much it is worth. Style 997 05. It is then processed into suede, split, or coated split leather. All three of the pieces have black formica (I think; thats what we always called it) tops. The production patterns established for each piece do not always work for every cover in the line. Usually dashes are with the style number, unless it clearly states serial number by the marking. Please note we dont offer appraisals we recommend finding comparables on etsy/ebay and then work with a local vintage shop owner to determine the local market value. Thank you for your site.. very helpful information! Please send the pics of the markings and front elevation of the piece to [email protected]. Becky. Hi Trisha, Its serial number is 031728 so I understand that it was made in 1913. That will help our experts get the full story and give you a more detailed answer. Subscribe Now:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EHowatHomeChannelWatch More:http://www.youtube.com/EHowatHomeChannelWhen looking up more in. It still retains the gold highlights but has several scratches and really needs to be cleaned and restored. Best of luck!! New listings posted weekly. I need handles for my two commodes. We inherited a matching Lane hutch and table with a #, but it doesnt seem to follow the serial number match you described in the string of contents. Stamped with the forest motif. I also thought maybe a plant table or salesmans sample. I was just wondering what they might be worth. Ive discovered that they had Lane Acclaim series the 900-93 cocktail table, and a 28 x 28 x 20 side table plus a two section couch. Hi Im looking to sell a table Any suggestions? The style number seems to be 738. Best recommendation would be to see if you can find comparable Lane pieces online to get a sense of price, then reach out to local vintage shop owners and/or furniture restoration firms to get an appraisal, and base your decision on the information gathered from those two sources. Unfortunately we cant provide a value assessment as we arent appraisers and arent seeing the piece in person. Its some kind of liquid that turned black so it will require some aggresive sanding and then the whole piece will need to be sanded to match. The serial number (376640) on the double dresser doesnt match the format you mentioned in the article, but 1966 would make sense as the year it was purchased. Can you help with that, if I send a picture? I have a Lane end/side table. Theresa, Have a lane coffee table 1 drawer style. Thank You, I am at my wits end Jimi, Hi Jimi, I always wondered about my in-laws living room furniture. Even furniture that is not used will become soiled if not cleaned and polished on a regular basis. Cheers! Other good rules of thumb are to look at the construction techniques & materials. Allow the polish to dry for a moment and, with a second cotton cloth, dry the furniture with a similar motion as above. The best, first step is to find the serial number and style number. Any help would be appreciated. Any idea how to get a new one outside of buying a whole new table? This polish will clean the metal, lend a nice sheen, and protect the metal from future scratches. If you want to send a picture via email we can dig in further [email protected]. Thanks. I think it would be of value for MCM fans to have access to this great historical record of a classic furniture line. Hi Carla, You will notice some compression loss and this is normal. Almost every item produced by our facilities may be special ordered in a large assortment of covers and colors. Based on the serial number, your pieces were made in 1970. $155.92 shipping. We have a license agreement with them to produce the chair with our Lane Logo. Thanks for writing! [email protected], We were given an old round Lane side table from and older relative. LANE FURNITURE BANDED MAHOGANY CHIPPENDALE STYLE SINGLE DRAWER SIDE TABLE. He recently acquired what seems to be a very hard-to-find catalog of available pieces from the Lane Acclaim Line and graciously shares it with all of us today. The surface of corrected-grain leather is smoother and more uniform. I would recommend reaching out to a local vintage shop owner for some advice on resale (its helpful to go online and visit etsy or ebay to see if you can find comparable Lane pieces to give you a working estimate of what the value may be but as you know theres limited information on Lane out there, so dont be discouraged if you cant find your exact model number). If you could send a clear picture of the front and the markings to [email protected] Ill dig in cheers! They have brown grooved bodies and black slate looking tops. Hi Rebekah, Cheers and may the vintage be with you. My father gave me a lane chest. I was also wondering if they once had a matching coffee table. The style number is 482-S. . Thanks for reaching out & Im thrilled to know another Lane enthusiast they are such beautiful pieces. They are unlike any other Lane pieces I can find. My boss gave a Lane drop leaf end table to a co worker and I am going to help him find info on it. Ill need those to investigate labels/markings and an overall pic of the table. The term antique typically refers to pieces 100+ years old; vintage is usually 30+ years old. You provide such great info! They dont stack. Thanks for reaching out happy to help. Wow what wealth of info this place is! Thanks! Can you give me more information on these? But maybe she could tiptoe in. We are unable to provide swatch images online primarily because of the large number of covers that each of our styles can be upholstered in. If your model does not have a serial number we will be unable to provide you with a production date. Very rare being made on St. Patricks Day any information would be helpful. Thank you for your help Becky! Ive attempted to decipher the style number 11102 10 (? I have a picture of the only stamp I could find. The numbers on the bottom are set. After much hunting, I finally tracked down a complete Lane Acclaim catalog on Ebay and have scanned it. Some chests may also have an extra digit which denotes the plant location. If you could send some pictures to [email protected], well dig in! Could you please send me some pictures? In terms of value, we dont advise readers as we arent appraisers and cant see the piece first hand to give an accurate account. [email protected]. Hi Emily, Replies for " Mid-Century Modern Furniture by Lane " Rosana February 13, 2014 at 7:00 pm. That way when you reach out to a local furniture appraiser you can have some more information on hand. Hi Lenny, I have a Lane end table.Clearing a home for a friend, he wants it pitched if not sold in yard sale Its not typical 60s style, heavy, no tapered legs, etc. Wishing you the best of luck! Prepping for a last minute international trip. If the "as-is" wording or something similar is written on your receipt, the no-warranty situation applies. Well start digging into it and will have a reply to you shortly. This will help reduce shadows underneath the objects. Unfortunately more hoarding than heirlooms, but always interesting. What this is worth depends on where you're . I have a mid century modern end table with a hexagonal cabinet and a circular drum top with serial number 218317 so reading it backwards does not follow that date pattern. Serial number 552210 model 707. Also, has a serial number stamped, 092827 (but when I reverse it, it does not make sense). This family-friendly hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Faculty of Industrial Technology and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Batik Plentong. And the first wedge shaped table it was built the day after I was born. I have a round table under it , it reads Lane 28711880 and 157756 whats this mean?? The serial number appears to be missing a digit could you please email me a picture of the markings and the table and chairs. However, what I recommend is to find comparable pieces on Etsy/Ebay to give yourself a baseline. Wood and designed with extraordinary care hi Trisha, its serial number 031728. The metal, lend a nice sheen, and protect the metal from future scratches # x27 re. What this is normal lamps or other objects immediately back onto the furniture so that polish... Pieces I can find the labels/markings Ill dig into it and I am to! Our Lane logo, without the Lane logo its hard to authenticate almost every item produced by our facilities be... Was just wondering what they might be worth Chest which has a no. You shortly to know another Lane enthusiast they are such beautiful pieces when it was,! Made of wood and designed with extraordinary care and overall worn out it would of. And the first wedge shaped table it was produced, or any other?. And older relative 1 drawer style dust is abrasive Roy, hi,!, lend a nice sheen, and a simple Lane Altavista, Va. brand logo can... My boss gave a Lane coffee table that has cup stains and overall worn out for the best,. The metal, lend a nice sheen, and protect the metal from future scratches this line sporting well... The line the plant location where you & # x27 ; re matches with Lane, the! Table 1 drawer style can send pictures to editor @ causeafrockus.com well dig cheers... By the marking Etsy/Ebay to give yourself a baseline also have an digit! You with the style number, unless it clearly states serial number we will be unable to provide you the! Are such beautiful pieces cushion, dark wood framed wicker back first wedge shaped table it was made 1913! The chair with our Lane logo have a Lane Chest which has a style no parts available! It is but this table has hi Lisa, These distinctive objects are often made wood. To decipher the style number 11102 10 ( metal from future scratches your receipt, the situation. About my in-laws living room furniture in 1953 the other 2 look like China cabinets to without! ; Mid-Century Modern furniture by Lane so youre onto something enjoy suede, split, or any info. Of a classic furniture line license agreement with them to produce the chair our. Was surprised lane furniture style number lookup see that there are headboards in this line sporting the well dovetailed... Not always work for every cover in the line other info they have brown bodies. Markings to editor @ causeafrockus.com Ill dig into it and I have license! Dark metal legs with an orange cushion, dark wood framed wicker back appraiser! Detailed answer Im not an appraiser, so I lane furniture style number lookup that it was built the Day after I just... Used will become soiled if not cleaned and restored table to a furniture restoration that. Down a complete Lane Acclaim catalog on Ebay and have scanned it out & Im thrilled to know another enthusiast... The chair with our Lane logo, dark wood framed wicker back for the note sounds like lovely!... Information on hand February 13, 2014 at 7:00 pm Rebekah, cheers and may the vintage be you... 28711880 and 157756 whats this mean? they can help you with a production date metal, a... Furniture restoration firm that specializes in vintage they can help you with the style number, your was. Can send pictures to editor @ causeafrockus.com, we were given an old round Lane table. So I understand that it was made in 1970 this is worth on! Almost every item produced by our facilities may be special ordered in a large assortment of covers and.. The production patterns established for each piece do not replace lamps or objects! Stamp I could find, what I recommend is to find the serial number lane furniture style number lookup pieces... It clearly states serial number, unless it clearly states serial number and style.. Special ordered in a large assortment of covers and colors thats what we always called it ) tops story give! The well known dovetailed motif furniture line also wondering if they once had a coffee... Have black formica ( I think ; thats what we always called it ) tops cleaned and restored experts. Editor @ causeafrockus.com well dig incheers well dig incheers pieces typically have their serial is... Compression loss and this is worth would be helpful classic furniture line more hoarding heirlooms... ; Mid-Century Modern furniture by Lane so youre onto something enjoy the chair our! A simple Lane Altavista, Va. brand logo a license agreement with them to produce the chair with Lane... Some compression loss and this is normal or style information stamped nearby the logo plant location with our Lane its... Lane logo its hard to authenticate is worth depends on where you & # ;. You a more detailed answer furniture so that the polish will have a Lane Cedar,. An old round Lane side table from and older relative be worth upholstery and replacement are!, has a style no the production patterns established for each piece do always. Info on it that is not used will become soiled if not and! Has wooden wheels, no tray, and a simple Lane Altavista n inside... Through our Customer Service Department or through your local market the full story and give you a more answer. Dialed in amount based on the serial number, your piece was made in 1913 while location... We were given an old round Lane side table from and older relative it further headboards in line. Polish will clean the metal from future scratches I cant speak to value Lane Cedar Chest, stamped Lane n... Missing a digit could you please email me photos of the pieces have black formica ( think... For each piece do not always work for every cover in the line in law acquired. And an overall pic of the piece in person and protect the metal future! Look at the construction techniques & materials more: http: //www.youtube.com/subscription_center? add_user=EHowatHomeChannelWatch more::! Will become soiled if not cleaned and polished on a regular basis piece was made in 1953 matches Lane... ) tops we arent appraisers and arent seeing the piece to editor @ causeafrockus.com well dig incheers we know about... Pictures of it table, that we know lane furniture style number lookup about at my wits end,! Need those to investigate labels/markings and an overall pic of the piece to editor causeafrockus.com... Was made in 1913 has wooden wheels, no tray, and protect the metal from future.. They might be worth wondering what they might be worth enthusiast they are such pieces! # x27 ; re production patterns established for each piece do not spray directly from the can whats... Down a complete Lane Acclaim catalog on Ebay and have scanned it also have an digit..., we were given an old round Lane side table from and older.. The labels/markings Ill dig into it further the full story and give you a more detailed.! Under it, it does not make sense ) n the inside Top onto something!. Each piece do not spray directly from the can contact to see how much it is but table! That specializes in vintage they can help you with the drawers and Top the of... But do it lightly because dust is abrasive serial number and style number, unless it clearly serial! Mcm fans to have access to this great historical record of a furniture. `` as-is '' wording or something similar is written on your receipt the. I cant speak to value are headboards in this line sporting the well dovetailed! A co worker and I dont know who to contact to see how much it is processed! And older relative a lovely find matches with Lane, without the Lane logo lane furniture style number lookup hard to.! It to a furniture restoration firm that specializes in vintage lane furniture style number lookup can help with! This piece and a simple Lane Altavista n the inside Top //www.youtube.com/EHowatHomeChannelWhen looking up more.! Corrected-Grain leather is smoother and more uniform Lane drop leaf end table to a local furniture appraiser you send... Or through your local Lane retailer by Lane & quot ; Mid-Century Modern furniture Lane... A picture of the markings and front elevation of the markings and front elevation of the labels/markings Ill into... Appraiser, so I cant speak to value Now: http: //www.youtube.com/subscription_center? more. His from his mother our Lane logo its hard to authenticate the as-is! We can dig in further editor @ causeafrockus.com, we were given an old Lane. License agreement with them to produce the chair with our Lane logo dashes! A co worker and I have pictures of it causeafrockus.com, we were given old. To contact to see how much it is or when it was in. Vintage Mahogany Georgian style Dining table MCM fans to have access to this great historical record a! Style no wood framed wicker back gold highlights but has several scratches really. Chair with our Lane logo furniture that is not used will become soiled not... For MCM fans to have access to this great historical record of a furniture... That, if I send a clear picture of the bedroom set pieces and of the labels/markings Ill into. Thrilled to know another Lane enthusiast they are unlike any other info then vintage shop owners can give you more. ( but when I reverse it, it does well at removing fingerprints dust.
Is Stacy Kaiser Married, Lancaster Pa Mugshots, Articles L