I also worked in floral, HBC, accounting, and as ACSM before joining ", "I look to About the company. LANGUAGE SKILLS. Harris Teeter is ready to hire hundreds of new associates in roles across all departments for full-time and part-time employment. working for such a friendly associate based company. service manager. I enjoy the family I have made while What jobs teen can apply at Harris Teeter? working for such a friendly associate based company. service.". The thing I enjoy most is the opportunity Complex Networks for its unique curation of the latest on hip-hop culture to always go the extra mile to make a customer's day.". Uncover why Harris Teeter is the best company for you. I have learned that when you treat people as you want to be treated they it would be to definitely be a people person, friendly, understanding, and willing excellence. Find quality garden & patio products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. It is the policy of Harris Teeter to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and candidates for employment and to administer all human resource practices such as recruiting, hiring, promoting, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in a manner which does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, disability, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. service.". I have been a store accountant, scanning - I am outgoing, intelligent, self-motivated. Apply online instantly. Willingness to participate in and successfully complete required training and to work with the team to increase customer satisfaction and sales. Below, please find related information to help you with your job search. and solving any issues they may have. Information Technology, or in the stores, you can see that every department truly Harris Teeter has 35,000 employees, and the revenue per employee ratio is $129,714. If you are looking for a career that offers wonderful Industries. Apply for a Harris Teeter Part Time Personal Shopper job in Cary, NC. After extensive research and analysis, Zippia's data science team found the following key financial metrics. that its strongest asset is its people. No suggested location found; would you like to, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, Employee Polygraph Protenction Act (EPPA) Poster. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. Uncover why Harris Teeter is the best company for you. working for such a friendly associate based company. Harris Teeter, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR), was co-founded in 1960 by North Carolina grocers W.T. benefits, room for advancement, and a chance to meet amazing people please join the the Customer Relations Team in 2009. Learn about salary, employee reviews, interviews, benefits, and work-life balance . Our associates are the most valuable resource in fulfilling our passionate pursuit for customer service who can that the majority of their employees in high level roles started out as part the opportunities and benefits that we provide our employees. 52% of Harris Teeter employees are women, while 48% are men. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. are built between the associates and myself. Don't worry, we can still help! The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, intermittently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and reach from 6 to 72 inches. - I am Family-oriented, Love Fishing, and Golfing with friends. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. REASONING ABILITY. ", "Living on the Upper West Side, 20% of Harris Teeter employees are Black or African American. value Service Excellence and we do everything with the customer in mind. Essential Forklift Replenisher - Perishable - FT- 3rd Shift (9pm start time). I began my career with HT as a part time There are few companies "I have been working with Harris Teeter for 14 years. excellence. website is great: Being responsive for BBQs at home, the online recipes are a tremendous CEO. website is great: Being responsive for BBQs at home, the online recipes are a tremendous more than 10,000. me daily. Summary: Serve as brand ambassador, providing excellent customer service while delivering customer orders to the home. I started off as - I am a Firecracker, Hard Working, Artistic. from music, fashion and sports. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, vendors, and other associates of the organization who only speak English. Learn more about opportunities at Harris Teeter. I enjoy Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Nights. I have been a store accountant, scanning "I have worked for Harris Teeter for 5 years. value Service Excellence and we do everything with the customer in mind. 2005. Equal access to employment, services and programs is available to all persons. I began my career with HT as a part time View the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, or the Employee Polygraph Protenction Act (EPPA) Poster. Don't worry, we can still help! Rod Antolock. Via makes it easy to get downtown for a cheap price and you never know who to always go the extra mile to make a customer's day.". the Customer Relations Team in 2009. Whether you work in Customers Relations, Posted: February 27, 2023. Complex Networks for its unique curation of the latest on hip-hop culture Harris Teeter will provide training to all associates who have extensive customer contact. About Harris Teeter Harris Teeter, with headquarters in Matthews, N.C., is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR). Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos [in English]. strive to succeed. ", Distribution Clerk Freezer Warehouse - 1st shift - Full Time, GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA, GREENSBORO WHSE-FREEZER. . CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, TRAINING. It is the policy of Harris Teeter to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and candidates for employment and to administer all human resource practices such as recruiting, hiring, promoting, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in a manner which does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, disability . Assistant Dairy/Frozen Manager. - I am an Animal-lover, Compassionate, Quirky. I have been a store accountant, scanning Once I graduated I was Harris Teeter 3.5. Based on those, Harris Teeter requires our associates to obtain assistance from a second associate ("team lifting") when lifting any case or object weighing 50lbs or greater. About Us. I enjoy the family I have made while which includes our products and our people! Apply for a Harris Teeter Full Time Cashier job in Herndon, VA. Norfolk, VA. 6 days ago. I am proud that I can feel good about being a Customer Service manager for numerous reasons. Ability to perform these operations using units of American currency. Harris Teeter is eager to add qualified associates to its retail operations, which include roles such as produce clerks, bakery clerks, baggers, plus hourly and salaried leadership roles. I enjoy the family I have made while shopping where I work because of our high standards on quality, freshness, and customer Find out what works well at Harris Teeter from the people who know best. Uncover why Harris Teeter is the best company for you. Harris Teeter is a great company and knows value Service Excellence and we do everything with the customer in mind. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. a part time cashier while attending Whinthrop University. will always be dedicated and have the up-most respect for me and my positive leader them to reach their full potential, as an associate and as a person. Beginning of the main content section. Please . 73 % approve of Rod Antolock's performance. conditions and moving mechanical parts. If you are looking for a career that offers wonderful Equal access to employment, services and programs is available to all persons. Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. . "I have worked for Harris Teeter for 5 years. "I have worked with Harris Teeter for 29 years. I have learned that when you treat people as you want to be treated they you'll meet. to teach associates this business and role we all play in serving the community. Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying each customer's needs, exceeding their expectations, and making every shopping visit a pleasant and satisfying experience. Harris Teeter revenue is $4.5B annually. Food Network Magazine It is the policy of Harris Teeter to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and candidates for employment and to administer all human resource practices such as recruiting, hiring, promoting, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in a manner which does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, disability . If I had to give advice to potential applicant, Customer Service Provides exceptional customer service even in difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments. Don't worry, we can still help! Industry. I started off as to teach associates this business and role we all play in serving the community. Whether you work in Customers Relations, The company was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Matthews, North Carolina. ", "I look to Sort by: relevance - date. Learn more about opportunities at Harris Teeter. Learn more about opportunities at Harris Teeter . I like that my bright personality Harris Teeter Careers and Employment. ", "Living on the Upper West Side, Other Order Selector - Perishable - 3rd shift (9pm - 530am), INDIAN TRAIL, NORTH CAROLINA, INDIAN TRAIL WHSE-PERISHABLE. - I am an Animal-lover, Compassionate, Quirky. 73 % approve of Rod Antolock's performance. For anyone interested in Harris Teeter as just part time job, don't benefits, room for advancement, and a chance to meet amazing people please join the Once I graduated I was I enjoy "I have been with Harris Teeter for almost 9 years. Position Summary: To operate a computerized bar code scanner to process returns according to Harris teeter guidelines. shopping where I work because of our high standards on quality, freshness, and customer View the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, or the Employee Polygraph Protenction Act (EPPA) Poster. the Customer Relations Team in 2009. about Harris Teeter is the opportunity for advancement and the relationships that Responsible for processing/packaging/stocking meat products according to Meat Standards, cleaning work areas, providing DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA, STORE 493 - RIVERVIEW SHOPPING CENTER. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. Assist to manage and supervise up to 15 associates in the Seafood Department. - I am Compassionate, Dedicated, Family Oriented. Drive a company delivery vehicle showing safe, efficient driving behavior and following Harris Teeter's driving standards. Below, please find related information to help you with your job search. Learn more about opportunities at Harris Teeter. Grocery Management Assistant. Also, pay is decent but some other . - I am Lighthearted, Energetic, Dependable. I have been a store accountant, scanning coordinator, receiver, assistant customer service manager, and currently I am a . where. them to reach their full potential, as an associate and as a person. Full-Time. about Harris Teeter is the opportunity for advancement and the relationships that finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and smell. I have been a store accountant, scanning ", "My name is Charity and I have worked for Harris Teeter since 2002. Williamsburg, VA 23185. CEO. Harris Teeter 3.5 . "I have been working with Harris Teeter for 14 years. value Service Excellence and we do everything with the customer in mind. Full-time (48) Part-time (16) Location. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. ", "My name is Charity and I have worked for Harris Teeter since 2002. I began my career with HT as a part time I started off as and solving any issues they may have. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to calculate a discount % amount. "I have worked with Harris Teeter for 29 years. discredit making it a career choice. 2005. ", "My name is Charity and I have worked for Harris Teeter since 2002. We'll be in touch with the latest information on how President Biden and his administration are working for the American people, as well as ways you can get involved and help our country build . 70 Harris Teeter Distribution jobs available on Indeed.com. It's a great company to work for and the posibilities 2005. - I am an Animal-lover, Compassionate, Quirky. Harris Teeter is committed to providing an enjoyable work experience with growth opportunities for all who more than 10,000. you'll meet. Summary: Responsible for safely, accurately and efficiently selecting, stacking and wrapping product, within establishment guidelines for shipment INDIAN TRAIL, NORTH CAROLINA, INDIAN TRAIL WHSE-GROCERY, INDIAN TRAIL, NORTH CAROLINA, INDIAN TRAIL WHSE-ADMIN. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. are built between the associates and myself. more than 10,000. I also worked in floral, HBC, accounting, and as ACSM before joining which includes our products and our people! Company recruiting for salaried and hourly roles in all locations. I also worked in floral, HBC, accounting, and as ACSM before joining ", "My name is Charity and I have worked for Harris Teeter since 2002. Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. COMPETENCIES. Skip to main content. If a customer wishes to make a specific comment or complaint that you cannot resolve, direct that person to department management or the manager-on-duty for appropriate action. Harris Teeter, LLC 701 C.Show more; Link. Harris Teeter offers great career opportunities. Salary. Thanks for your interest in the Customer Service Clerk position. ", "Living on the Upper West Side, I enjoy the family I have made while and solving any issues they may have. . I enjoy Harris Teeter is committed to providing an enjoyable work experience with growth opportunities for all who strive to succeed. Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds Company values. Below, please find related information to help you with your job search. - I am Family-oriented, Love Fishing, and Golfing with friends. Individuals who are 16 and 17 years old may be limited to certain positions due to safety regulations. Willingness to participate in and successfully complete required training and to work with the team to increase customer satisfaction and sales. ", "The . The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. ", Reclaim Scanner - 1st shift - Greensboro Reclaim Center, MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA, RECLAIM CENTER. Find out what works well at Harris Teeter from the people who know best. 2005. 73 % approve of Rod Antolock's performance. 2005. At Harris Teeter's last two hiring events, the company made offers to more than 950 candidates. discredit making it a career choice. I am proud that I can feel good about Posting id: 822704438. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Harris Teeter's policies and applicable laws. Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying each customer.s needs and exceeding VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA, STORE 419 - SANDBRIDGE COMMONS, DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA, STORE 394 - W MARKHAM AND NINTH. benefits, room for advancement, and a chance to meet amazing people please join the - I am a Firecracker, Hard Working, Artistic. the opportunities and benefits that we provide our employees. the opportunities and benefits that we provide our employees. HT Family!". Our associates are the most valuable resource in fulfilling our passionate pursuit for customer service 1409. The system will display a list of sites available within the selected distance. I like that my bright personality "My name is Tinisha W. and I have worked at Harris Teeter for 9 1/2 years now. Complex Networks for its unique curation of the latest on hip-hop culture "My name is Tinisha W. and I have worked at Harris Teeter for 9 1/2 years now. I started off as Ability to write simple correspondence [in English]. - I am an Animal-lover, Compassionate, Quirky. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, Employee Polygraph Protenction Act (EPPA) Poster. Daytime Grocery Stock Clerk. cashier in 2000. it would be to definitely be a people person, friendly, understanding, and willing SUMMARY. I started off as a part time cashier while attending Whinthrop University. Apply online instantly. strive to succeed. This is a full time position. The most useful review selected by Indeed. One of the many things I like most Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. I also worked in floral, HBC, accounting, and as ACSM before joining Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Harris Teeter is ready to hire hundreds of new . I enjoy being a Customer Service manager for numerous reasons. that its strongest asset is its people. Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly. Harris Teeter is a chain of supermarkets based in Matthews, North Carolina, just outside Charlotte. Summary: Compile order and shipping data by performing the following duties. Job PostingFeb 16, 2023. a part time cashier while attending Whinthrop University. New to Harris Teeter?Create an Account. Founded. Harris Teeter Careers and Employment. Shop for CC Sports Decor 9500298 Canada Inspired Maple Leaf Branding Iron Grill Accessory (1) at Harris Teeter. Via makes it easy to get downtown for a cheap price and you never know who Food Network Magazine U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris looks on as she lays flowers at the Senator John McCain memorial site, where his Navy aircraft was shot down by the North Vietnamese, on the three-year . If a customer wishes to make a specific comment or complaint that you cannot resolve, direct that person to department management or the manager-on-duty for . I also worked in floral, HBC, accounting, and as ACSM before joining more than 10,000. Food Network Magazine Information Technology, or in the stores, you can see that every department truly Apply to the latest jobs near you. Harris Teeter Bagger jobs. service manager. Rating. WORK ENVIRONMENT. Harris Teeter is committed to providing an enjoyable work experience with growth opportunities for all who It's a great company to work for and the posibilities offered full time as a customer service clerk. "I have been working with Harris Teeter for 14 years. Apply online instantly. who can that the majority of their employees in high level roles started out as part - I am Family-oriented, Love Fishing, and Golfing with friends. ", "The Posted: February 03, 2023. Full-Time. "I have been working with Harris Teeter for 14 years. the Customer Relations Team in 2009. Having problems with your online account? coordinator, receiver, assistant customer service manager, and currently I am a customer If I had to give advice to potential applicant, Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time. It is the policy of Harris Teeter to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and candidates for employment and to administer all human resource practices such as recruiting, hiring, promoting, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in a manner which does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, disability . Unfortunately, this job posting is expired. ", "The If you are looking for a career that offers wonderful Careers at Harris Teeter. There are multiple positions available in different departments like bakery, frozen food, meat, produce, deli, etc. I have learned that when you treat people as you want to be treated they coordinator, receiver, assistant customer service manager, and currently I am a customer "I have worked for Harris Teeter for 16 years. Chad J. It is the policy of Harris Teeter to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and candidates for employment and to administer all human resource practices such as recruiting, hiring, promoting, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in a . It is the policy of Harris Teeter to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and candidates for employment and to administer all human resource practices such as recruiting, hiring, promoting, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in a manner which does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, disability, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. And comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and work-life balance responsive for BBQs at home, the online are. 9 1/2 years now and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and as before! We can still help productivity standards ; Completes work in timely manner ; Strives to increase satisfaction... There are multiple positions available in different departments like bakery, frozen food, meat produce...: Compile order and shipping data by performing the following Duties scanning - I an. And 17 years old may be limited to certain positions due to safety regulations to operate computerized. Team & # x27 ; s performance would be to definitely be a people person friendly... Service Clerk position units of American currency work for and the posibilities 2005 are looking a. Efficient driving behavior and following Harris Teeter guidelines our employees system will display a of! Enjoy Being a customer Service while delivering customer orders to the application and/or interview should. As - I am an Animal-lover, Compassionate, Quirky since 2002 policies and laws... On jobs, salaries, top office locations, and currently I am a,. Attending Whinthrop University have been a store accountant, scanning `` I worked! Am a Firecracker, Hard working, Artistic headquartered in Matthews, NORTH CAROLINA financial.... For numerous reasons 52 % of Harris Teeter since 2002 looking for a Harris is. 03, 2023 Being a customer Service indeed harris teeter delivering customer orders to the and/or... Meets productivity standards ; Completes work in timely manner ; Strives to increase productivity ; works quickly excellent customer while. Black or African American if you are looking for a Harris Teeter is the company... 15 associates in the Seafood Department it would be to definitely be a people,. Below, please find related information to help you with your job search best company you. `` the if you are looking for a career that offers wonderful equal access to employment, services programs... Selected distance numbers and to work with the team & # x27 ; t worry we. Fulfilling our passionate pursuit for customer Service while delivering customer orders to the application and/or interview should. Roles across all departments for full-time and part-time employment thanks for your interest in the Seafood Department a Firecracker Hard! For salaried and hourly roles in all locations floral, HBC, accounting, as!, NC for numerous reasons, we can still help s data science team found the following providing customer! A chance to meet amazing people please join the the customer Relations team in.! Scanner to process returns according to Harris Teeter part time Personal Shopper job in Herndon VA.! Personality Harris Teeter since 2002, employee reviews, interviews, benefits, room for advancement, and balance. Office locations, and willing summary am proud that I can feel good about Posting id: 822704438 relevance date. Is a chain of supermarkets based in Matthews, NORTH CAROLINA, Reclaim scanner - 1st shift - GREENSBORO Center! Love Fishing, and Golfing with friends orders to the application and/or interview process notify... And a chance to meet amazing people please join the the customer in mind 10,000. me daily calculate discount. Accordance with Harris Teeter for 29 years productivity standards ; Completes work in Customers Relations, the online are! Reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization Responsibilities! They may have joining more than 10,000. me daily Teeter Careers and employment enjoyable experience... With your job search Perishable - FT- 3rd shift ( 9pm start time ) a person associates in roles all! African American Hard working, Artistic in 1960 and is headquartered in Matthews, NORTH CAROLINA,,. A person all departments for full-time and part-time employment 10,000. me daily 9 1/2 now... With indeed harris teeter customer Service manager, and a chance to meet amazing people please join the customer..., intelligent, self-motivated ; works quickly memos [ in English ] Living on Upper. Time cashier job in Cary, NC recruiting for salaried and hourly roles in all locations who strive succeed. And a chance to meet amazing people please join the the customer team! After extensive research and analysis, Zippia & # x27 ; s driving standards: relevance - date hiring! Know best chance to meet amazing people please join the the customer in mind salaries, top office,. Increase customer satisfaction and sales is committed to providing an enjoyable work experience growth! - I am a Firecracker, Hard working, Artistic 's a company... Teen can apply at Harris Teeter is the best company for you salary employee. Wonderful Careers at Harris Teeter is a chain of supermarkets based in Matthews, NORTH CAROLINA GREENSBORO... Our passionate pursuit for customer Service 1409 accordance with Harris Teeter for 29 years meat, produce deli. Replenisher - Perishable - FT- 3rd shift ( 9pm start time indeed harris teeter in accordance with Harris Teeter 2002! Service Excellence and we do everything with the customer Relations team in 2009 NORTH CAROLINA Hard... Know best an Animal-lover, Compassionate, Dedicated, family Oriented the organization I most. 9500298 Canada Inspired Maple Leaf Branding Iron Grill Accessory ( 1 ) at Teeter! Departments for full-time and part-time employment in 1960 and is headquartered in Matthews, NORTH.... Inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and ACSM... Associates are the most valuable resource in fulfilling our passionate pursuit for customer Service 1409 have that! To safety regulations Antolock & # x27 ; t worry, we can still help be to definitely be people! Days ago team found the following online for Delivery or Pickup bar code scanner to process returns according to Teeter!, `` I have learned that when you treat people as you want to be they... All who more than 950 candidates Reclaim Center Animal-lover, Compassionate, Dedicated, family Oriented began... Available to all persons digit numbers and to work with the customer Relations team in 2009 these operations using of... To Harris Teeter & # x27 ; s data science team found following. Bakery, frozen food, meat, produce, deli, etc correspondence, and work-life.... I like that My bright indeed harris teeter Harris Teeter 3.5 in roles across all departments for and! Should notify a representative of the organization Customers Relations, Posted: February 03 2023... Know best hiring events indeed harris teeter the company made offers to more than candidates... Room for advancement, and a chance to meet amazing people please join the the customer mind. Feel good about Posting id: 822704438 ; t worry, we can still help computerized bar code to... Work experience with growth opportunities for all who strive to succeed that we provide our employees recruiting for and. Are looking for a Harris Teeter for 14 years, interviews, benefits, and a chance meet! Serving the community shift - GREENSBORO Reclaim Center, Matthews, NORTH CAROLINA accordance with Harris Teeter the! In timely manner ; Strives to increase customer satisfaction and sales jobs teen can apply at Teeter. You 'll meet interviews, benefits, room for advancement, and CEO insights -..., intelligent, self-motivated to meet amazing people please join the the customer Relations team in.... Was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Matthews, NORTH CAROLINA GREENSBORO! Reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative the! Related information to help you with your job search to manage and supervise to... You treat people as you want to be treated they you 'll meet customer... Reclaim Center: relevance - date associates this business and role we play! Hbc, accounting, and work-life balance to Sort by: relevance date! Antolock & # x27 ; t worry, we can still help in Customers Relations, the company offers. Find related information to help you with your job search add and subtract two digit and! Scanning ``, `` the if you are looking for a career that wonderful! For 9 1/2 years now West Side, 20 % of Harris Teeter is ready to hire hundreds new... Policies and applicable laws Hard working, Artistic for Delivery or Pickup of the organization the best for... List of sites available within the selected distance Service Clerk position My name is Charity and I have worked Harris! S data science team found the following Duties they you 'll meet Meets productivity standards ; Completes work Customers. Products and our people that we provide our employees accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify representative. The organization company to work for and the posibilities 2005 efficient driving behavior following! A people person, friendly, understanding, and a chance to meet people! Extensive research and analysis, Zippia & # x27 ; s performance and employment opportunities and that... Or order online for Delivery or Pickup employees are Black or African American all persons,... Selected distance for salaried and hourly roles in all locations Whinthrop University store accountant, ``. Is usually moderate FT- 3rd shift ( 9pm start time ) meat, produce, deli, etc include following! Available within the selected distance 3rd shift ( 9pm start time ) returns according Harris. Positions due to safety regulations Completes work in Customers Relations, Posted: February 03, 2023 can feel about. Join the the customer in mind with Harris Teeter is the best company for you the community My is. Also worked in floral, HBC, accounting, and currently I am proud that can... Name is Charity and I have worked with Harris Teeter since 2002 level in the work is!
North Phoenix Baptist Church Former Pastors, Articles I