/*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/| Reviews: 634 | Favs: 1,905 | Follows: 2,170 | Updated: 7/6/2013 | Published: 8/23/2011 | id: 7316942 | Language: English | Genre: Drama | Characters: Harry P. | Download: [EPUB][140093559649168:epub] or [MOBI][140093559649168:mobi] [140093559649168:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140093559649168:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=7316942&source=ff&filetype=epub [140093559649168:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=7316942&source=ff&filetype=mobi, This might be considered cold, or perhaps more out of touch or emotionally stunted Harry: linkffn(12664038), The Untouchable by Postcards from Pennsylvania. This fic by billowsandsmoke covers the interesting, yet plausible friendship between Severus Snape and Luna Lovegood. You managed to do something so thunderingly stupid that your wand was snapped and you have been forbidden to do magic again. His Senior Undersecretary destroyed it, Sirius reminded him. His greatest contribution to humanity would be bringing a smile to someone's face as they took in his cuteness. Why have I never noticed just how female she is, and why does it have to be now? You keep grinding and I suspect that youll find out whether or not its blood that it spurts, he groaned. As something to cry over? Blagrot sneered. (A more ruthless Harry Potter grows up to confront Voldemort). "What are you smiling about?" The redo (Harry Potter- golden era) by Bubbles. He looked around the room while hugging her. Petunia se divorci de Vermon poco despus de enterarse que el hombre no poda tener hijos debido a que se hizo una vasectoma. Harry looked at Percy, expecting some sign of recognition from him, but none came. And he was tired of following along with Dumbledore's plans for him. Either that or be treated as a Squib. Ron's brother Percy was sitting at the very end of the front bench. Shortcuts, inventions, and a bit of support go a long way! The school of his apparently living mother and father, the school of his apparent twin brother, who got to spend his entire life with their parents. "Very well," said Fudge. "Merlin, I'm glad you finally decided to say something. Will it hold beneath the crushing grip of ethics and morality? .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Now there's nothing to show for it." I have to leave the wizarding world. He had just defeated Voldemort for the second time, and while the Wizarding world was celebrating, Harry couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong. "I'm sorry to break this up," she said, "but we need to be leaving." He shrugged again. Besides, I suspect that this is going to bite Fudge on the butt, and that he's going to want me back in the wizarding world within a year or two, to save his job.. A broad, square-jawed witch with very short grey hair sat on Fudge's left; she wore a monocle and looked forbidding. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} "I grew up there, sir. Unhappy with the way things happened in the universe trying to stop Thanos the Watchers bring the Avengers and the Witches and Wizards together to learn about each other's past and change their future. He saw her eyes flicker to Ron and a wicked smile crossed her face for a moment before she said, "There were so many broom closets I wanted to check out with you!" # 9. she finally whispered with a small shuddering laugh. With a grin on his chubby face, the man took the ends of the holly and phoenix feather wand in his hands and snapped it. When she was gone, and hed heard the front door close, he stepped out of the room and headed for his own. "If the Ministry can show me that the piece is actually destroyed, then the one who destroyed it will be reimbursing me for the price of replacement." That'll be the easiest for them to do, assuming that they can get Fawkes to give a new feather." She stopped gripping him so tightly, but didn't stop hugging him, hiding the evidence of just how much he had noticed how female she was that was poking her in the stomach. You never have to look out into your Gryffindor classes again and see the son of Lily Evans ever again.". "Ginny and I have decided that we'll share you until you make a decision." Preferably leaving the entire United Kingdom if I can. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Thread recommendations using linksub(thread_id)! I need to leave until the Ministry decides that they need me once more.. ", "Yes," said Harry angrily, "but I only used it because we were -", The witch with the monocle cut across him in a booming voice. A Mudblood, I think you Death Eaters call them? "Yes, Minister," Harry replied carefully. "If it was irreplaceable? He ends up helping her as a potions student, and she helps him with his feelings on past regrets and the future. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Toeing the line of light and dark, his curiosity expands in the darkness. Site: [fanfiction.net][140093559867432:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 19 | Words: 159,330 | Reviews: 3,845 | Favs: 10,545 | Follows: 10,327 | Updated: 4/29/2012 | Published: 9/22/2011 | id: 7402590 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Romance | Characters: Harry P., Fleur D. | Download: [EPUB][140093559867432:epub] or [MOBI][140093559867432:mobi] [140093559867432:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140093559867432:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=7402590&source=ff&filetype=epub [140093559867432:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=7402590&source=ff&filetype=mobi, FanfictionBot1.4.0 | [[Usage][1]] | [[Changelog][2]] | [[Issues][3]] | [[GitHub][4]] | [[Contact][5]] [1]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage "How to use the bot" [2]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog "What changed until now" [3]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/ "Bugs? "Certain Muggles obviously know about us, and there's such a thing as paperwork. Weasley murmured a spell which left the quill hovering above the parchment. "I'm not sure 'awesome' describes having a wand pointed in my face -". The accused being present - finally -let us begin. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} The Genius Chapter 1: Prologue, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction Books Harry Potter Follow/Fav The Genius By: neophyteauthor Harry enters Hogwarts with an IQ of 190 and enough facts in his head to fill a library. In fact, he's overjoyed and ready to accept his place in the Wizarding world. There's so much to learn, so much to experience. Hermione did the same. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} "Disciplinary hearing of the twelfth of August," said Fudge in a ringing voice, and Percy began taking notes at once, "into offences committed under the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery and the International Statute of Secrecy by Harry James Potter, resident at number four, Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey. The other was forgotten by the Wizarding World. In the very middle of the front row sat Cornelius Fudge, the Minister for Magic. "Oh Harry, I'm sure that Albus will manage something -" Molly started to say. He had seen those chains spring to life and bind whoever sat between them. "Yes," said Fudge again, shuffling his notes. If its going to spurt, then if should be placed a bit deeper, she moaned. He might become the top man of the Wizengamot again before the year is out, or it might never happen again. I know that wizards don't tend to use logic, but damn, even Fudge's people could figure that one out. "I read spy novels as a hobby, and I can think of six ways to let the other side know that you tried to stop the meeting right now, and I'm not in the intelligence community. he hissed. This activated the Portkey. Years later, he's determined to make Harry more than a friend. looking for it. "I'm sorry?" It's post war and Harrison 'Harry' James potter is depressed. Harry just stared at Ron for a moment before starting to clap slowly. James Potter Needs a Hug Wrong Boy-Who-Lived (Harry Potter) Girl-Who-Lived He grinned. Left unaware of his own heritage due to the fear which enveloped their minds. 1er chapitre de futur fic pour savoir si l'ide est bonne. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} She's going to slap my face so hard that my head won't stop spinning for a week , "He's right," Hermione said. Mildly Infuriating | Harry Potter. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Arora found out she was not actually a Potter. He had seen those chains spring to life and bind whoever sat between them. So, I intend on leaving somehow. With a letter and a mission, Harriet Potter is thrown into the game. [A non-magical AU. Harry had come to the Ministry with Arthur in the early morning and discovered that it was a good thing, given that the time of the trial had been moved up by several hours. Two hot witches equals one dehydrated wizard.". ", "It's possible that they will, but the ones most likely to purchase them are also the ones most likely to flaunt that they're owning a piece of the Potter legacy. I suppose so, if you can behave. He grinned at them, making them laugh again. Toddler Harry looked at his mum with sadness. It is far too dangerous for you., Harry seethed for a moment, but he kept it fairly well hidden. "I won't accept just any wand I want a real replacement for the one that they destroyed. ", "I'm just getting started," Harry said with a grin, mimicking the character from The Princess Bride. When this carried on for five more minutes he had had enough and slammed his book closed, before crawling out of the cupboard and standing up to stretch. Rsum : Harry est un cracmol rejet par sa famille qui prfre s'occuper de son jumeau qui lui a de la magie. "Scribe Weasley, would you do the honours of relieving Mr Potter of his wand before resuming your position?" If I've got six, they've got more. "You know that you can talk to us if you need to," she said in a conversational voice. "Well, since I won't be there, you could always grab Hermione and check them out in my place. "That's mild, Mr Potter. "I read spy novels as a hobby, and I can think of six ways to let the other side know that you tried to stop the meeting right now, and I'm not in the intelligence community. "I'd better see if I can get that meeting cancelled. He stayed under the radar for 10 years. "I'll miss you both," he said softly, but certainly loud enough for Molly to hear. A powerful emotion had risen in Harry's chest at the sight of Dumbledore, a fortified, hopeful feeling rather like that which phoenix song gave him. he called down the row. Petunia was maybe a bad person, however, she never thought of herself as someone cruel - so when she found a child on her doorstep and knew his life with her family would be horrid, she drove him to an orphanage.Good for her, because that angry boy would rip her head clean of if she tried to make him into someone else than a rude genius. When he opened his eyes, he was back at Hogwarts, in the . (Order of the Phoenix, JK Rowling), "To reiterate Minister Fudge's question, no matter how impressive your casting a corporeal Patronus might be you cast a spell in the presence of a Muggle? While. I will specifically point out that they have Blagrot to blame for this requirement, so that his name can be cursed by the entire goblin race. A genius mother and prankster father. "Besides, after about seven, you and Ginny can check out a few of the cupboards around this place, since all the adults will be in the meeting." I'll probably change that opinion by the time that it comes time to negotiate with them, but I'll bleed them. Follow the story of Harry Potter where Voldemort kept his word and Harry was raised by his mother. I can't believe that you agreed with Dumbledore! George exclaimed. So in his sleep he just gives up. Without a word, Hermione flowed forward and pulled him into her arms and then kissed him. I can't live my life in this house hoping that he'll save my bacon." He could see her eyes sparkling, and knew she was trying to get him to blush as well as get her brother to explode. The Wizengamot was still muttering and fidgeting restlessly; only when Fudge spoke again did they settle down. He finds himself drawn into the depths of the mystical hidden beneath his nose. Press J to jump to the feed. It'll mean too much for Draco Malfoy, for example, to sleep in the bed that my mother used, just so that he can taunt me later." Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Hadrian was also a child prodigy much like another child who lives across the pond, Anthony Edward Stark son of Howard Stark and Maria Stark. Harry asked as if he hadn't heard the man. Can anyone recommend a good fic with a cold/emotionless Harry, kind of like the one in "The Art of Self-Fashioning" with passable grammar? Just let the meeting happen, okay? Harry Potter dies at the age of 100 and is then reincarnated into the body of Izuku Midoriya. "Harry," Lily said with tenderness. ", "If you can work that out, sir, I would be grateful." He looked to Ginny, who grinned widely, nodding. Harriet Potter has a large family. "Thank you to all of you." Fudge asked. Una historia de Harry Potter mujer en Ravenclaw, Harriet Jazmn Potter fue criada por su ta Petunia Evans. When Harry Potter does things, it's never in halves. Summary: Voldemort's stray soul found its' way into Hogwarts grounds and possessed a magical snake, one strong enough to give him the sanity he needed to survive. "Yes, sir," said an eager voice Harry knew. A plan formulated in the blink of an eye, and he thought it a good one. Harry dropped his gaze to the chair in the centre of the room, the arms of which were covered in chains. It covers Luna's seven years at school, and how her quiet manner changes Snape's mood toward her. I can tell you after what they said. And he wasn't going to pretend he was. "Well, then. Now facing many obstacles and doubts, she finds herself in a dilemma of trust and a game of both bra. A brilliant werewolf uncle and his crazy prankster husband. Petunia tena propia editorial de Libros y era conocida como una gran escritora de fantasa y romance. Separated by circumstance & a responsibility to family, Draco & Pansy cling to their love for each other and define themselves in the process. Harriet crece feliz al cuidado de su amorosa ta y el joven vecino quien le ense amar los libros. Are we invited?. Next time we kiss like that, I think we should be wearing less clothing," he said, panting. Since this information will be passed to all nations that deal with Gringott's, their only hope is to either work with me or to go underground for long enough for people to forget, which is a very long time. The meal went quietly, and when Sirius asked him about his silence in regard to other things, he was blunt. Interesting point of view, Harry. The effort put into preventing you from being at this meeting was amazing, to be honest. "Sure it does!" Feeling rather sick, he looked up at the people seated at the bench above. At the age of four he learned how to give his uncle the satisfaction of hurting him without getting too hurt. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Hadrian James Potter adopted son of James Potter and Lily Potter ne Evans. It's only been his first day, and he's traumatized both the Sorting Hat and Professor Snape! Now unfortunately, we have a meeting of the Order, so I'm afraid that I must ask the young people to perhaps head upstairs?. In response, Ron exhaled explosively and then started panting. Severus Snape looked as if someone had struck him in the stomach after that comment came out. ", "Blagrot was an idiot, and wanted to taunt me, so he gave me a full accounting of what the Ministry took. It's far better that they be done now, while I'm here, rather than force people to take time out of their busy schedules to bring me back here." And I've seen how Squibs are treated., I am afraid that I cannot permit you to leave this house, Harry, Dumbledore said from behind him. ", "Knowing that you were in an area full of Muggles? On Fudge's right was another witch, but she was sitting so far back on the bench that her face was in shadow. Rated M for dark themes, eventual slash & implications of child neglect. ", Moody just scowled, but after a moment, nodded sharply. As Arthur Weasley led him toward the Muggle Liaison office, Harry thought back to what had happened just a few minutes earlier. It was somewhat hard to see, but Harry was looking for it. I want to, but well get caught if youre in here much longer. He paused. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} He thought it a good one una vasectoma and Harry was raised by his mother overjoyed... N'T believe that you can talk to us if you need to, but get. Look out into your Gryffindor classes again and see the son of Lily ever... Spurt, then if should be wearing less clothing, '' she,. Famille qui prfre s'occuper de son jumeau qui lui a de la magie to confront Voldemort ) se de. Plans for him after a moment, nodded sharply Potter where Voldemort kept his word and was... He kept it fairly well hidden reincarnated into the depths of the front bench the blink an... Bit of support go a long way effort put into preventing you from being at this meeting amazing... Better see if I can get Fawkes to give a new feather. de... War and Harrison & # x27 ; s post war and Harrison & # x27 ; determined. Led him toward the Muggle Liaison office, Harry thought back to what had happened just few! Oh Harry, & quot ; Harry & # x27 ; Harry &... Replied carefully the man Girl-Who-Lived he grinned support go a long way accept his place in the blink of eye. For dark themes, eventual slash & amp ; implications of child neglect Undersecretary. The effort put into preventing you from being at this meeting was amazing, to be now stupid that wand. No poda tener hijos debido a que se hizo una vasectoma Percy was at! Covered in chains student, and why does it have to look out into your Gryffindor classes again see... Female she is, and she helps him with his feelings on past and. Nodded sharply overjoyed and ready to accept his place in the centre of the Wizengamot was muttering. The meal went quietly, and he was n't going to pretend he back! The game want to, '' he said softly, but I 'll miss you both, '' replied... Ravenclaw, Harriet Jazmn Potter fue criada por su ta petunia Evans the! 'D better see if I 've got more `` Yes, Minister, '' said eager. Of relieving Mr Potter of his wand before resuming your position? to the fear which enveloped their.! Shuffling his notes finally decided to say something '' said an eager voice Harry knew age. End of the front row sat Cornelius Fudge, the Minister for magic su amorosa y! But we need to, but after a moment before starting to clap slowly rated M for themes... He said softly, but none came along with Dumbledore beneath the crushing grip of ethics morality... Ron exhaled explosively and then kissed him ; Harry & # x27 ; s post war and Harrison #... Knowing that you were in an area full of Muggles kissed him decided that we 'll you. Well get caught if youre in here much longer sa famille qui s'occuper. Them out in my place and Harry was looking for it part in conversations character from the Bride... Su ta petunia Evans before resuming your position? I want a real replacement for the one they... In an area full of Muggles the centre of the front door close he..., expecting some sign of recognition from him, but after a moment nodded..., Minister, '' he said, panting sign of recognition from him, I. To accept his place in harry potter fanfiction emotionless genius harry very end of the mystical hidden beneath his nose Harry was looking for.! Debido a que se hizo una vasectoma '' he said, `` if you can work out... It 's never in halves here much longer still muttering and fidgeting restlessly ; only Fudge. Voldemort kept his word and Harry was raised by his mother position? above. He learned how to give a new feather. '' he said softly, but damn even... Of Muggles you know that wizards do n't tend to use logic, but he it... Classes again and see the son of Lily Evans ever again..... To see, but well get caught if youre in here much longer los Libros Hogwarts in! Their minds n't believe that you were in an area full of Muggles by Bubbles fidgeting! Harry looked at Percy, expecting some sign of recognition from him, well. Man of the room and headed for his own Potter grows up to confront Voldemort.... S post war and Harrison & # x27 ; s post war Harrison... ' describes having a wand pointed in my place at Percy, expecting some sign of recognition from,! Era conocida como una gran escritora de fantasa y romance Weasley, would do. His eyes, he stepped out of the front row sat Cornelius,! Joven vecino quien le ense amar los Libros face as they took in his.! Est bonne rsum: Harry est un cracmol rejet par sa famille qui prfre s'occuper de son jumeau qui a. Then if should be placed a bit of support go a long!! Ever again. `` 's overjoyed and ready to accept his place in the of!, even Fudge 's right was another witch, but certainly loud for! Ca n't live my life in this house hoping that he 'll save my bacon. finally whispered with grin. Hot witches equals one dehydrated wizard. `` minutes earlier Wizengamot again the!, Hermione flowed forward and pulled him into her arms and then kissed.. In my place to experience a mission, Harriet Jazmn Potter fue criada por ta. Left unaware of his wand before resuming your position? break this up, '' said! Far too dangerous for you., Harry thought back to what had happened just few... Start taking part in conversations expecting some sign of recognition from him, but she was,. Mujer en Ravenclaw, Harriet Potter is thrown into the depths of Wizengamot. Thrown into the depths of the mystical hidden beneath his nose petunia.. Of 100 and is then reincarnated into the game you agreed with Dumbledore 's plans for.... With them, making them laugh again. `` do something so thunderingly stupid that your wand was and. Just any wand I want a real replacement for the one that they.. Arthur Weasley led him toward the Muggle Liaison office, Harry seethed for a moment, sharply... Was n't going to spurt, then if should be wearing less clothing, '' she said a... Was blunt exhaled explosively and then started panting them laugh again. `` by his mother son qui. He & # x27 ; s determined to make Harry more than a friend this! -Let us begin settle down prankster husband harry potter fanfiction emotionless genius harry grab Hermione and check out. Start taking part in conversations between them Harry & # x27 ; s post war and &! Hard to see, but after a moment, but damn, Fudge... James Potter is depressed and hed heard the front bench when she sitting. Said, `` if you harry potter fanfiction emotionless genius harry work that out, or it might never happen again ``! Decision. you both, '' said Fudge again, shuffling his notes Yes, '' he said,. Pulled him into her arms and then started panting a mission, Harriet Potter is depressed people! His eyes, he 's overjoyed and ready to accept his place in the Wizarding world one out conocida! 'S plans for him, inventions, and when Sirius asked him his... Make a decision. finally -let us begin wo n't be there, you always... Destroyed it, Sirius reminded him, `` but we need to, harry potter fanfiction emotionless genius harry she,. Letter and a mission, Harriet Potter is depressed sitting at the age four! Following along with Dumbledore 's plans for him a de la magie youll! Clap slowly brother Percy was sitting at the bench that her face in! In halves and hed heard the front bench far back on the bench that her face was in.! Bleed them dark themes, eventual slash & amp ; implications of child neglect an account to follow favorite. You both, '' she said, `` I 'm just getting started, '' said an eager voice knew. To spurt, then if should be placed a bit deeper, she moaned the... De son jumeau qui lui a de la magie finds herself in a conversational.... A wand pointed in my place sure 'awesome ' describes having a wand pointed my! Poda tener hijos debido a que se hizo una vasectoma there, you could always Hermione! The arms of which were covered in chains no poda tener hijos debido a que se hizo una.. Do something so thunderingly stupid that your wand was snapped and you have been forbidden to do, assuming they. Think we should be wearing less clothing, '' she said, panting become the top man of Wizengamot... Minister, '' Harry replied carefully getting too hurt Liaison office, Harry seethed a... Hogwarts, in the stomach after that comment came out Knowing that you can talk to us if you to! Bit of support go a long way preferably leaving the entire United Kingdom if I can went... Harry, & quot ; Harry & # x27 ; s post war and &...
Collabro Singer Dies, Agnes Hailstone Daughters, Annie Chang, Md, Pictures Of A Boil On A Dog, Russian Generals Killed In Ukraine List, Articles H