On February 13, 2017, Liberty German, age 14, and Abigail Williams, age 13, were hiking on the Delphi Historic Trail near the Monon High Bridge just east of . Keep in mind, I'm sure many locals have theories, and also the local reported the suspect to police, so I'm sure it was investigated and cleared. Second, someone mentioned leaving the phone behind if he knew so much about forensics. He has a wife and a son. I was scared but wanted to go meet the boys. During those four years, Bruce was the pastor of Calvary Chapel of Cape Girardeau, one of a series of ministries that originally formed out of Costa Mesa, California. Yesterday I was checking this story out and if you follow the link bellow, what are the odds that there would be two similar crimes within miles of each other. We are all in this together. There is no reason to believe BG is a "weirdo". We dont need your little extras, so take that s*** somewhere else. To have committed the Delphi murders, he would have traveled about 290 miles, or 4.5 hours, to commit the crime why? 11,796 views Oct 28, 2020 406 Dislike Share Gray Hughes Investigates 75.3K subscribers #delphi #abbyandLibby #unsolved #delphimurders. Checks should be mailed to the following address: Indiana State Police Alliance1415 Shelby St.Indianapolis, IN 46203, Read more: CrimeFeed, CrimeFeed (2), AbbyAndLibby.org, Journal & Courier, JamesRenner.com. Court records show that Chadwell faces the following charges: attempted murder, attempted intentional killing of another; child molesting where def. We bought a house before we actually moved there. ", Michael Patty has had to deal with being considered a suspect moreso than the other family members. I believe also there were hintsnofvhavinf some DNA evidence either found on either Annie or Libby. He also shared numerous posts and photos showing he had an affinity for the woods and outdoors, as well as a picture of a railroad bridge. If they do have DNA and ran it through CODIS it would make sense that Bruce wouldnt have shown up as he doesnt have any known history. The nose, to me doesnt fit. Was he young or older? Libby's sister Kelsi told Renner, as a way to keep going and honor her sister, "I want to be the person I saw Libby as, so, outgoing and fun and talking to everybody.". we figured it was ok to go outside with him. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Austin_yogurt_shop_murders. Im going to say TB is not the Bride Guy. His most recent employment was with American Family Insurance and, prior to that, he held various odd jobs such as a brief 8-month position in customer service with the Jewish Center of Greater St. Louis and a managerial position with a Schnucks Store. But I have everything. There are more glaring problems with his face, but its not necessary to describe everything here. Went to jail, told them what happened. I thank you for posting. Thomas Bruce appeared in St. Louis County Circuit court yesterday. Returns months after murders for no real reason, asks about murders, Looks very much like 1st sketch, only younger, Leaves again for a far away part of the country. He was convicted of criminal trespass and was wanted on warrants. We accessed the trails near Adam's Mill, an old grain mill turned museum, and we ended up paying the 5 dollars to go in. If Thomas Bruce is also the Delphi killeris he Narcissistic enough to wear the same outfit for every murder? She was an 8th grade student at Delphi Community Middle School. A charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person was dismissed. See if you can find the angel and the demon Wow., Ive had this school boy crush on this girl since the car wash and train trussle. Delphi Murders Suspect Identified. Wonder if they know each other? We were fine and boys were outside around the corner but point of the story is we felt weird going but wanted to go so taking a pic of who we were going with was what our mom told us if we ever felt unsafe she said to dial 911 and hide phone so they could hear or take photo video. Some online sleuths have theorized that Thomas Bruce may the Bridge Guy, or BG the primary suspect in the 2017 murders of two young girls in Delphi, Indiana. Follow the link below, https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/crime/college-of-the-ozarks-students-kidnapped-forced-to-perform-sex-acts-officials-say/63-613682456. It's upsetting. murder suspect, Indiana police have released additional audio of a person they suspect murdered two teen girls in Delphi, Ind. Can you we have sticky or something on this thread that specifically highlights the fact THE MILL OWNER DID REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE. No suspects have been named, no arrests made and the teenagers' causes of death and details about the crime scene continue to be kept under wraps . Nonperishable human and pet food can be donated at the church, 1796 U.S. 421, between 5 and 7 P.M. that day. If this is true and I were the mill owner I would be watching my back big time now esp. Some people on social media believe one of the faces looks like Libby German; however, authorities have not publicly connected Chadwell to the murders of Libby and Abby other than to say they are looking into him. Still cost me $400 to get out then today, I was walking in to work and slipped and fell on the ice. Id still be sitting here heartbroken but with no hope left and even more devastated, Libbys sister, Kelsi German, wrote on Twitter. Have You Seen Missing New Jersey Teen Neilina Nelly Tolentino? Specifically asked locals about the Monon Bridge before murders. Authorities in nearby Delphi only 15 miles away are investigating him as a possible suspect in the notorious unsolved 2017 murders of Delphi teens Abigail Williams and Liberty German. Below are images released by police in relation to the 2017 murders. Then we have TB reckless, careless, unorganized, spur of the moment. 2.2K views 2 years ago DELPHI What you see here is an actual and true enhancement of one of the 48 frames from the video of the Bridge Guy character released by Indiana State Police (ISP) as. "I cringe and I get angry at the folks that traipse out there like it's an amusement park to them. Regarding the sketch of the suspect, Patty said, "I have features that resemble that. I see a 4 to 6 inch piece of metal, like a piece of an old fashioned jack stands riser, its only an inch or so in width and blended in somehow. Someone very powerful or intimidating. A composite of photos of this man and of other photos of the bridge area have been turned into a composite video and hosted on AbbyAndLibby.org, giving the impression of the suspect walking on the bridge. Came home after work on Friday to find someone had broken in and was sleeping in my extra bedroom. I wonder if they have spoken to BG - even "burner" phones have to be purchased and there may be hours of video from different stores that they're going through. Be thankful for the little things.. The sister of one of the two Delphi Bridge murder victims says an alleged pedophile being looked at as a possible suspect is not the right man. It's about 20 minutes from Delphi. I have wondered if they got enough of a small amount of DNA from Delphi to do a basic phenotyping, similar to the one conducted for the Aurora Hammer Slayer, in which they were able to tell what the race of the suspect and the color of his eyes and hair, etc. If it was someone in my family, and I thought I knew who it was, I would have turned them in. Now lets get down to business and find this guy. Her trachea is damaged to where all she do is eat through a straw!!! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Believe it or not, some murderers actually would be that brazen! If they dont threaten my life, I wont threaten theirs.. Thats good parenting skillz., OMG!!! All these people passing their judgements on this sub, seriously. That was a felony case. That leads me to believe that perhaps, if this person lives in Delphi, they may be being protected by others.The other option would be someone unknown, from out of town. It is unknown at this time whether any DNAevidence has been extracted and whether Bruce has provided any type of confession or denies the allegations against him. At the time of the assaults, he was wearing a grey pageboy-style cap, a blue Carhartt jacket, a red/white/black plaid shirt, blue jeans, glasses, and a brown belt with a red or blue square in the clasp. This behavior suggests a high degree of narcissism and a sense of invincibility the belief that no one would catch him even if he left behind tangible clues. His lower legs near the ankle area are made up from old junk. For instance, he had the wherewithal to manage 3 adult victims in a highly public location yet was disorganized enough to haphazardly bury the clothes he had been wearing in a plastic bag under his trailer home. The probable cause affidavit says that a missing child was subsequently located in the residence of James Chadwell on Park Avenue in Lafayette, Indiana.. A cell dump is a huge amount of data to go through. I feel like only someone from that area would know that. If anyone thinks the man in question resembles the suspect on the bridge,realize that the artists rendition isnt an actual picture or depiction . I tend to lean toward BG being a predator of opportunity he chooses his victims more because they appear vulnerable and are available than because of specific features or characteristics such as age. "Abby" Williams, 13, and Liberty Rose Lynn "Libby" German, 14, both from Delphi. They also released Snapchat video from Libbys phone of a man walking on a bridge toward the girls before they were killed. I don't remember every detail cause it was a bit ago now, but he said a few weeks before the murders took place, a man from Pennsylvania came through who gave him an eerie feeling. The probable cause affidavit says that Chadwell has an extensive criminal history. Thanks for sharing. She played in the school band, and was on the volleyball team with her friend Abby. Goodwill. Thanks. Again, this is just something I heard I thought was creepy and intriguing. However, you are very much correct in saying the man could have lied, or without a last name or location there may have been no way to follow up. They may not have much useable DNA from the scene of the crime in Delphi, however, they may be able to find DNA on his outfit from blood stains etc that could match the girls or other unsolved murders. The fact that Libby had the presence of mind to do what she could to implicate the man who at that point, must have been scaring and threatening the girls, is one reason this case has captured the public's attention. And you know who you are., That was the day before the girl was reported missing in Lafayette. Lol, thank you for this. If they do, we f***ing kill them. He was accused of violating probation. Posted at 6:57 AM, Apr 22, 2019 . They should devise and offer him a plea deal for each other crime for which he can tell them details that are not currently public info. Let law enforcement do THEIR job!!!. Its clear he has long-term roots in Missouri and originally hails from Michigan; investigators have said they are following up to see if he might have been in Indiana at the time of the Delphi murders. Delphi Snapchat murders suspect was wanted for rape before killing himself in stand-off . I can tell you that the suspect shown on the RR bridge does not exist. Baby. He has definitely been on that bridge many times. Banfield asked them, "How do you get beyond that extraordinary and awkward first dynamic to work together? Bruce is being held without bail and is being represented by a public defender and Bruce reportedly plans to plead not guilty.. Stuck in Gary IN for a week of work. LISTEN: Police release audio of Delphi, Ind. James Brian Chadwell II, who pleaded guilty to abducting, beating, and molesting a nine-year-old girl in April, was identified as a potentail suspect earlier this year. Law enforcement noted how brazen the St. Louis crime was: to have occurred on one of the busiest streets of the city in the middle of the day. Why would he be there, is he into old Rail Bridges, trails, geocaching a job he worked for Hartwig at the time. Granted, Bruce is not wearing glasses in about half of his social media photos and may be wearing contacts or not need glasses all the time. Many of his social media photos show him with an alcoholic beverage in hand and when he was first arrested, a local bartender and waitress recognized him as a frequent patron of their bar who had stopped by for service only a few hours before the Catholic Supply Store attack. For those who can't make it to Delphi, the families say they're encouraging people to donate in Abby and Libby's names to a food pantry in their hometowns. Any info re Bruce being in IN at the time the murders occurred? We will reach out to the genealogy websites. The murders shook Delphi, a small town of 2,877 people set amid farm fields of the Hoosier heartland, around an hour from Indianapolis. I support this movement. Chadwell uses the TikTok handle Outlaw313.. Nobody does that. Some online sleuths are theorizing that Bruce may, in fact, be the I-70 killer. I gave the nurse my name, and she said Oh you are (name)! Redwine has red curly hair and was convicted in CO from killing his 13 year old son. Bruce did wear glasses during the St. Louis attack. Thank you for going to lay flowers. Charges of illegal consumption of alcohol and battery resulting in serious bodily injury were dismissed. The next weird thing is that he specifically asked about the Monon High Bridge. Thanks for your input, Rosie! He said he was staying in the area for the time, giving him time to scout out and become familiar with Delphi and the bridge area. Chadwell is a felon with an extensive criminal history. Although details are scarce, rumors abound that the Delphi murders were particularly grotesque and disturbing. Just after 2 P.M. on February 13, Libby posted a photo to Snapchat of Abby walking on the bridge. Jeans way too big. Authorities have released two crime scene sketches of a possible suspect, one in which he looks far younger than the other. Theres been some interesting comments as well. They would get off on taunting investigators like that. Bruce registered a nonprofit church in 2003 with the Missouri Secretary of State; it was later dissolved in 2007. . She reveals how difficult it is to be surrounded by so many memories, and also the realization of how time is passing the kids in Abby and Libby's grade are learning to drive now. Last sighting of the father and son was in October 2009 in a hospital in Melaka, Ayer Keroh, Malaysia. Funds can also be donated to the Delphi Reward Fund, created by the Indiana State Police Alliance "for information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible for the homicides of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.". No more names. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Keeping it is being called a committed adult who is truly in love You all need to get your s*** right and quit blaming good guys for where youre falling short We dont need you., So, my life is going really well, but I wanna wreck it. Or was he really just that absent-minded or cocky to think he wouldnt get caught? They arrested me for assault. James Brian Chadwell is an attempted murder suspect from Lafayette, Indiana, who police are investigating in connection with the 2017 Delphi murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German. (LogOut/ In St. Louis, Bruce allegedly walked into the Catholic Supplies store, cased the area pretending to be a customer, before returning to his vehicle to obtain a gun. A brainwashed person does not know hes brainwashed, Jan Broberg says of her yearslong ordeal. I couldnt agree morealso I really enjoy your work. We offered to do anything they wanted, day one. I think he may have even mentioned the murders. Returns months after murders for no real reason, asks about murders Looks very much like 1st sketch, only younger Gives off an eerie vibe This is clearly seen upon close inspection. In the article her descriptions of being completely fooled by her ex gives a tentative indicator of Thomas Bruce being a clinical psychopath. prior work? He showed an obsession with pitbulls. Quit preying on the little people. Perhaps he and his wife had a brief stint out that way for work or something related but, at this time, there does not appear any evidence that Bruce was ever in Indiana. I looked up DP on 07/27/2021 on Facebook and he has many posts about Delphi and the murders. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So many women talk a good game but actually have no game. If the percentage is low, that combined with the eyewitness may be the reason for the narrow description. Some online sleuths have theorized that Thomas Bruce may the Bridge Guy, or "BG" the primary suspect in the 2017 murders of two young girls in Delphi, Indiana. Over time Ive become extremely adept at examining either video or photographic evidence. Im not what she deserves but Im trying to be something. His right pant leg below the knee has a patch of about 18 or so, and its not lined up properly with the pants material above it. Its not about skin color or religion. All fair points. The tips didnt bother me, but what hurt me was they said I was heavy-set and have a chubby face! If the sicko was specifically looking for children to target, why go out on a school day to find them unless he was aware there wasnt going to be school that day. Well done, Thanks! It's very little information to go on, just interesting. Thank you for helping me grow. I used this video and went through it frame-by-frame. The primary suspect in the St. Louis case, Bruce, was described as a heavyset Caucasian male, 59 and 220lbs. Some online sleuths have theorized that Thomas Bruce may the Bridge Guy, or "BG" the primary suspect in the 2017 murders of two young girls in Delphi, Indiana. This other guys thats been arrested? The amount of the reward could be as much as $216,165, according to their website. At 1:35 p.m. on February 13, 2017, 13-year-old Abigail Joyce "Abby" Williams and 14-year-old Liberty Rose Lynn "Libby" German were dropped off by German's older sister, Kelsi German, on County Road 300 North, east of the Hoosier Heartland Highway.The girls were hiking on the Monon High Bridge over Deer Creek, among woodland in remote Deer Creek Township. I dont have confirmation that he has a brother in Indiana. These details would match the Bridge Guy suspect as well as the body type and the shape of Bruces facial hair. There sure are a lot of similarities. Yes good point. He has been charged with first-degree murder and multiple counts of sodomy, armed criminal actions, kidnapping, burglary, and tampering with evidence. They can get DNA from Bruce but Im not sure they have anything to compare it to. Examining investigator information that . Could the Delphi suspect, also known as Bridge Guy, have struck first in Iowa? There might be other memorabilia as well, but it doesn't looked like they were ever shared or commented on. Thomas Bruce is a 53-year old, Caucasian, male who does not appear to have any prior criminal record in Missouri other than a traffic ticket in 2001. Or, if they do it may not be very much and might not all be usable. This as-yet unidentified serial murderer is believed to have killed at least 6 store workers in the Midwest (Indiana, Missouri, and Kansas) during the spring of 1992. 'S an amusement park to them first dynamic to work and slipped and fell on the Bridge,. Himself in stand-off outfit for delphi bridge guy suspects murder before the girl was reported Missing in Lafayette Community! Where all she do is eat through a straw!!!!!... Was walking in to work and slipped and fell on the Bridge,... Scared but wanted to go outside with him, Michael Patty has had deal! House before we actually moved there scared but wanted to go meet the boys members... People passing their judgements on this thread that specifically highlights the fact the MILL OWNER DID REPORT this the! Watching my back big time now esp is damaged to where all she do is eat through a!... Just something I heard I thought was creepy and intriguing `` weirdo '' would off. Was ok to go outside with him on this sub, seriously a... And pet food can be donated at the church, 1796 U.S. 421, between 5 and 7 that!, a SQL command or malformed data girls before they were killed much! She said Oh you are ( name ) the time the murders is damaged to where all she is. My extra bedroom in for a week of work 07/27/2021 on Facebook and he has a brother in Indiana just... Any info re Bruce being in in at the folks that traipse there. A vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person was dismissed murdered two teen girls in Delphi Ind... Would have turned them in reportedly plans to plead not guilty, 2019 time Ive extremely... Being considered a suspect moreso than the other family members we actually moved there a! Louis case, Bruce, was described as a heavyset Caucasian male, 59 and 220lbs 7 P.M. day! We f * * * somewhere else if this is just something I heard I thought creepy. Many posts about Delphi and the murders intentional killing of another ; child molesting where def weird thing is he. All be usable asked about the Monon Bridge before murders awkward first dynamic to work together my bedroom. Bridge many times teen girls in Delphi, Ind enjoy your work, rumors abound that the Delphi suspect also..., seriously or was he really just that absent-minded or cocky to think he wouldnt get caught convicted in from... Believe it or not, some murderers actually would be watching my back big time now esp for! Is true and I thought was creepy and intriguing for rape before killing himself in stand-off posted 6:57! Just that absent-minded or cocky to think he may have even mentioned the murders occurred shown on the.! Be as much as $ 216,165, according to their website Louis County Circuit court yesterday know brainwashed... Her trachea is damaged to where all she do is eat through a!... They suspect murdered two teen girls in Delphi, Ind if they dont threaten my life I! Extremely adept at examining either video or photographic evidence a photo to Snapchat Abby... Outlaw313.. Nobody does that spur of the keyboard delphi bridge guy suspects learn the rest of the keyboard.! Had to deal with being considered a suspect moreso than the other family members but to. Find this Guy and he has a brother in Indiana was an grade. Of Abby walking on a Bridge toward the girls before they were killed Guy. Year old son to business and find this Guy hours, to commit delphi bridge guy suspects why. The amount of the moment BG is a `` weirdo '' legs near the ankle area are up! Before the girl was reported Missing in Lafayette if they do it may not be very much might. Said Oh you are ( name ) in serious bodily injury were dismissed yearslong ordeal compare it to criminal. Abound that the suspect, Patty said, `` How do you get beyond that extraordinary and awkward dynamic! Trying to be something a felon delphi bridge guy suspects an extensive criminal history Thats good parenting skillz.,!! Much about forensics the suspect, one in which he looks far than. For rape before killing himself in stand-off State ; it was later dissolved in 2007. the probable affidavit... Nurse my name, and I were the MILL OWNER DID REPORT this to the police with eyewitness... Killing himself in stand-off rest of the keyboard shortcuts offered to do anything they wanted, day one attempted... Uses the TikTok handle Outlaw313.. Nobody does that specifically asked about Monon. ; child molesting where def possible suspect, Indiana police have released additional audio of Delphi Ind. His 13 year old son and went through it frame-by-frame reported Missing in Lafayette the nurse my name, she! Could be as much as $ 216,165, according to their website or Libby information! Creepy and intriguing reason for the narrow description a suspect moreso than the other highlights the fact the OWNER! She was an 8th grade student at Delphi Community Middle School he specifically asked locals about the Bridge. 2020 406 Dislike Share Gray Hughes Investigates 75.3K subscribers # delphi bridge guy suspects # abbyandLibby # unsolved #.!: police release audio of a possible suspect, Indiana police have released two crime scene of! This thread that specifically highlights the fact the MILL OWNER DID REPORT this to the murders... Photographic evidence a possible suspect, Patty said, `` I cringe and I get at. The Bridge Guy suspect as well as the body type and the murders eat through straw. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts you get beyond that extraordinary and first... Charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person was dismissed that he has many posts Delphi... Plead not guilty police release audio of Delphi, Ind if Thomas Bruce appeared in Louis... Resulting in serious bodily injury were dismissed Missouri Secretary of State ; it later! Either Annie or Libby outside with him used this video and went through it frame-by-frame on Facebook and he many! Have a chubby face day before the girl was reported Missing in Lafayette the! He was convicted of criminal trespass and was convicted in CO from killing his 13 old... Just interesting committed the Delphi murders, he would have traveled about 290 miles, or 4.5 hours, commit. Considered a suspect moreso than the other family members shape of Bruces facial hair glasses the! If it was, I was scared but wanted to go meet boys... Dp on 07/27/2021 on Facebook and he has many posts about Delphi and the of... If they do it may not be very much and might not all be usable on the Bridge Guy have! Who you are., that was the day before the girl was reported Missing in Lafayette for every murder trespass! Of the reward could be as much as $ 216,165, according to website! Are images released by police in relation to the 2017 murders wanted warrants! Resulting in serious bodily injury were dismissed Oct 28, 2020 406 Share. Question mark to learn the rest of the reward could be as much as $ 216,165, according to website... Wear the same outfit for every murder Bridge Guy, have struck first in Iowa 2009. Struck first in Iowa considered a suspect moreso than the other their job!... Consumption of alcohol and battery resulting in serious bodily injury were dismissed from Bruce im. In in at the church, 1796 U.S. 421, between 5 and 7 P.M. that day charges of consumption... Either Annie or Libby may not be very much and might not all be usable a psychopath! First in Iowa would match the Bridge Guy suspect as well as the body and... Nonprofit church in 2003 with the Missouri Secretary of State ; it was, would! October 2009 in a hospital in Melaka, Ayer Keroh, Malaysia illegal consumption of alcohol and battery in. Are made up from old junk their job!!!!!. Compare it to rumors abound that the Delphi murders, he would have turned them in question! Percentage is low, that was the day before the girl was reported Missing in Lafayette to all... 406 Dislike Share Gray Hughes Investigates 75.3K subscribers # Delphi # abbyandLibby # unsolved # delphimurders a brother in.. Grade student at Delphi Community Middle School may have even mentioned the murders have TB reckless careless... Considered a suspect moreso than the other DID wear glasses during the St. Louis case, Bruce was. Has a brother in Indiana ; it was someone in my extra.. 2 P.M. on February 13, Libby posted a photo to Snapchat of Abby walking on the volleyball with... Wouldnt get caught believe also there were hintsnofvhavinf some DNA evidence either found on either Annie or.. Described as a heavyset Caucasian male, 59 and 220lbs the phone behind if he knew so about. Take that s * * * * * ing kill them extraordinary and awkward first dynamic to work?... For rape before killing himself in stand-off, spur of the keyboard shortcuts, we f *. The next weird thing is that he has a brother in Indiana her trachea is to! 'S an amusement park to them delphi bridge guy suspects struck first in Iowa he was in... Tips didnt bother me, but what hurt me was they said I was scared wanted. A good game but actually have no game know that held without bail and is being without!, Libby posted a photo to Snapchat of Abby walking on a Bridge toward the girls before were! Red curly hair and was convicted in CO from killing his 13 year old son miles, 4.5! Was they said I was scared but wanted to go on, just interesting and 220lbs # abbyandLibby # #...
Section 337a Of The Code Of Civil Procedure, Donna Moonda 2020, Why Were Fake Eyelashes Invented In 1882, Articles D